Weird leaf curling?

Biggz123

Hello all I have just started my first grow (link in signature) and I think I have come across a problem that someone from here may be able to diagnose. Is this normal? STRAIN: Heavy Weight Fast and Vast Auto

Here's the specs: 300W LED, Soil Medium - 6.0 PH, Light at 18 inches (Intensity NORM+), Heat in tent is 20-25°C, Humidity is 50-60%. Day 15, No nutes added before the curling started. I have added a 3 drops of CalMag to every 500ml water feed though.

13441853_10209932739775439_95553994_o.jpg
13410415_10209932739295427_1685134490_o.jpg

Hey Biggz, Babys looking good, some of the serrated tips curling up looks like your light could be raised 4-6 inches, little intense for that young, I run 8 300 w LEDs and at that stage I try to start at 22-24 inches, They will be at 18 inches in no time. I am not a soil grower, but I believe you should run your ph at 6.3 or so but dont hold me to that. Can we get a picture without the led. KIG

actually heat stress raise your light source a bit higher put back of your hand under light if feel hot or too warm that bad for leaves either and with good fan from distance you can cool your plant

Ph is too low for soil man. Get it to about 6.5 and every now and then swing it close to 7. Doing that will allow nutrient uptake for some nutrients.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for the info guys, I have raised my light to 23 inches and took my PH up to 6.5. Lets see if she likes that!

Thanks for the info guys, I have raised my light to 23 inches and took my PH up to 6.5. Lets see if she likes that!
That's what I seen in my last run but yea it's your light it will over come it I raised my light up to 30 inches from my seedlings and they took off and turned into little bushes in no time I love leds someone told me it's to strong for seedlings but is true but only when the light is close you got it bro they look great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420

That's what I seen in my last run but yea it's your light it will over come it I raised my light up to 30 inches from my seedlings and they took off and turned into little bushes in no time I love leds someone told me it's to strong for seedlings but is true but only when the light is close you got it bro they look great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420

Thanks man appreciate it!

Curling could be from too much direct light or the fact you`re overwatering with 4-5 days. These plants don`t need to be watered so often... Try a small dose of cal/mag next watering....

Back
Top Bottom