Weird Spots On The Leaves - Please Help

delta.9

I first noticed the spots on only 1 leaf about a week ago and it has since spread to a good percentage of the leaves now. I wasn't worried at first, thought it might just be dusty or something but now I am very concerned.

It is raining so as soon as it stops I'll snap and post some pics.

Does anyone know what it could be and how I can reverse or fix what is happening?

I would really appreciate some advice and help with this. I have been babying my plant and really putting in the time to research and gain knowledge on producing the best plant possible. I would be so sad if something happened now this far into the plant's life.

Thanks in advance!

Delta 9

did u say dust ? is it a white fuzzy substance if it is could be spider mites?

not to sure though wait till sum1 that knows more about it answers for u

Are the leaves spotted or is there stuff on there than can be rubbed off? Could be mold.

Does it look like this at all?

13021.jpg

If it does, it usually means that your pH is off. Check your pH and level it to a safe amount, by flushing it or adding whatever you need to raise or lower it.

The spots are light colored, look almost white/off white. They cannot be rubbed off. Tried that already after I thought it might just be dusty or something.

Get a magnifying glass and do a close up inspection of the undersides of the leaves if you got spider mites you should be able to find them

Yes, it is confirmed, they are spider mites. I called my local green thumb nursery and they suggested either Sevin or Pyrithium.

Any recommendations? I'm really worried about the plant now because some of the leaves look like shit!

Thanks fellas!

aww that sucks i got the beesterds from my clones and i had 2 kill sum clones and they kinda spread to my other plants but didnt do ne serious damage cuz they were pretty close to finished luckily.

I used the home made bug killer stuff kinda worked kinda didnt but they will spread fast try to wipe the fuzz off and you can try the home made bug killer

at first you will see sum fuzz on a leaf or 2 then there will be lots more then youll start to see ur leafs slowly die they suck the leafs dry stupid things

are you flowering?

I picked up some pesticide and neet oil. They have already spread to about 30% of the leaves and killed a few of those. I sprayed the leaves last night and will go check the plant in a few minutes.

Yes, it is just starting to flower.

Thanks for the help!

ya that sucks hope you fix ur problem or hope they finish in time.

try the dish soap in the waterbottle before u use that chemical crap

Ah damn, wish I knew that prior to buying and using the chemical stuff. I looked at the ingredients and all of it looks to be natural to me. Oils and stuff like that.

How often should I spray the plant with this stuff? It doesn't say how often on the bottle.

Syrup said:
Are the leaves spotted or is there stuff on there than can be rubbed off? Could be mold.

Does it look like this at all? https://www.greenmanspage.com/guides/1302.jpeg
If it does, it usually means that your pH is off. Check your pH and level it to a safe amount, by flushing it or adding whatever you need to raise or lower it.

Peace Syrup,

My nephew's got 3 out of 6 plants in his second grow, 3 weeks into veg that look exactly like your pic...except one had its leaves curling to the point of shriveling. They're growin hydro in a 15 gallon resevoir, 62 degree water, 68 degree grow room. The thing is..the pH has been keep steady between 5.8 and 6.0. (We did add a nutrient solution to the deep water culture 2 weeks back, at 1/3 the recommended strength. He intially assumed that we must've introed the nutrients too early..so I flushed the plants and they've been in plain water for 3 days now. The yellowing in the middle of leaves seems to be clearin up. But I would almost say these "rough spots" are more prevalent. And the shriveled leaves on the one havent recovered, all though they dont look beyond help. The fu*ked up thing is, now he's scared of burning em with a nutrient solution. If its not the pH, any ideas?

sorry for jumpin off topic here fellow "enlightened ones," but these plants have turned into his reason to get up each day.

peace

My friend just lost a bunch of her plants from spider mites...I heard it doesnt take much to get rid of them but sooner the better.

hi i dont have any but did some rading before i even started my grow and looked at differant product make sure it can be used on fruits and all the labels i read tell you that you need to make direct contact with the pest and re spray when needed but i would try to cover dirt when sprayiny

LOOK AT THE SOAP AND SEE IF IT SAYS ULTRA ON IT...
NEVER USE DISH SOAP THAT SAYS ULTRA. NEVER..
GET THE CHEAP STUFF NOT ULTRA...
BUT IF THEY ARE TO FAR ALONG THE PYRITHIUM IS WHAT I USE AND IT WORKS..
P.J. OUT:sasmokin:

figured i'd add in something that i used recently and is working pretty damn good. one thing that will no doubt kill spider mites is light, i guess UV to be more specific. which is the reason they go to hiding under the leaves during the light cycle. i was able to get my hands on some high output UV tubes that i placed under the plants to shine upward during the light cycle. in the last two weeks i've noticed a big different in the number of mites i've been finding under the leaves. so if chemical treatment isn't exactly your thing, ya may try something along those lines.

damn fellas...thanks for ALL the advice! it's much appreciated

I was able to expunge all the spider mites with the solution I made but now I've noticed that occassionally I find these tiny 1/16th of an inch wormlike things on the bottom of the leaves. I check the leaves daily and when I find one I pull it off with tweezers and squish it. It leaves a red bloodlike color.

Any ideas?

Well I started using a different organic nute and I guess I used a little too much because I noticed theres some nute burn on the leaves forming so I'm kicking back with the nute.

As far as bugs goes, it's pretty under control it's just extremely annoying to have to use the pesticide on it so often to keep the problem curbed. It's JUST starting to flower so it's doing pretty well. I hope I get a nice yield.

Back
Top Bottom