weird under leaves

nohate67

hey yall been having a blast learning to grow and having a blast soaking up as much info as i can. Read thru many different pest and problems section and i cant nail down what this is that's affecting my under foilage and i searched for droopy and curled and couldnt find much of anything that looked similar to the problem im having
anyways im stumped like way stumped and really hoping i'm just missing something

i'm using superthrive very very sparingly mostly just misting with coco-wet
the idea was to let my plants tell me what they need which has been pretty cool cuz ive learned to tell if they are to hot or have to much light stuff like that:morenutes:

anyways if yall could tell me what it looks like im missing or give me a link with a section that would be awesome thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

werid problem

That problem can be a few things. If you can some how post a pic that would really help me see which one it might be. Just having to small of a post and plant being root bound can cause that. P.H being up and down can cause that as well. Not having enough light or not having enough air moving around as well. Are they light green compared to the outer leafs of plant?
What s your p/h,temps,humidity levels at. Sorry for all the ? I just looking for more info to try and give you the right info.

Back
Top Bottom