Welcome and Thanks for Joining Our Team!

Founder
This forum will be used to recruit new team players who want to join our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.

Those who are productive and worthy, will be promoted to staff.

More to come in the days to pass.

We thank you for your valuable time and energy.

I would like to be part of the 420 team! I live in Minnesota and am trying to organize and spread the word about the total debacle Marijuana Prohibition is. I have been writing a paper over the last couple of months about; how marijuana prohibition came to be, the modern day scientifical data that shows the postive aspects of this multi-purpose medicine, and also the toll prohibtion takes on our economy. The reason that i am getting so involved is because of a recent job loss I received. I was actually working for a company via temp agency. They loved my intellect and work ethic. They decided to hire me on and gave me an on the spot drug test. I tested positive for marijuana only. The fired me on the spot and so did the temp agency. Needless to say here I sit an unemployed father of two, trying to find any means available to earn for my family. I have been thinking of starting a non-profit org for MN citizens that are for legalization. I am open to an opportunity available. Thank you for your time, and your amazing effort not only on the site but for marijuana in general. Peace and Properity

Deemand Change is my "name" on facebook for anyone wishing to contact or network

Hello all im very intrested in helping how ever you need just say the word and ill be there to help

I'm also here for you as I know alot, if not all work for free so when I can I will try to send a little money for whatever your needs may be.:surf:50.00 to kick it off

420 Magazine
14 Monarch Bay Plaza #420
Monarch Beach, CA 92629

HEY ALL!!
i am new to 420 but nowhere close to new when it comes to hydro cultivation. i have given support on other forums for years. my days are 50/50 helping/growing so i am ALWAYS ON THE JOB!! anyway i can help the hydro folks i would love to specialize :)

i am a certified caregiver in Michigan.

............ also, i have NO IDEA how/where/when/if..............whatever, about the pics for 420girls but i would be more than willing to help if i can??? i honestly dont spend any time over there, but if sexy chicks draws another Medical Marijuana supporter in some way, I'M IN!!

I don't grow bigger plants like one the i'm chopping on 4-20 this year all the time but when i do, you guys are more than willing to get/take pics of the plants with the girls??

just wanna help anyway possible....

as a medical grower i get a HUGE sense of accomplishment and personal satisfaction...... and now, thanks to you guys, i can spend my free time helping others grow and i get that same feeling.

and since we are only 2 days away (and to me, the only thing cooler than cutting her down would be winning pic of the month this month) :goodluck:

................ i say to you:

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

thanks guys.... hope you have a happy day!! :welldone::goodjob::thanks::bravo:

hope everyone is gonna take part in national smoke a joint day tomorrow every 4-20 or april 20 however you wanna look at it get out to your city hall or centre light one up for the cause get this stuff legalizedor decriminalized Ill be downtown but Im only taking a couple of joints not worth them busting me for that

I want to thank all of you for offering to help, we are truly grateful for your support!

We are currently in the process of developing a plan for all of you to get involved in some way, your patience and understanding it greatly appreciated, as we figure this all out.

:thanks:

I can Spread the word :yahoo:and can greet and say a welcome to all:thumb: what ever is needed

Hey all im down for helping with whatever our 420 community needs. I have already printed a bunch of legalize hemp posters to take with me on my vacation to several different states and believe i will leave a trail at ever restaraunt, gas station and hotel i stay at. I read that after the launch of the new website that this would be taking off i have noticed since the launch no one has been here so let me be the first to say after the launch "Lets get this show on the road" Lol im here for whatever 420 team just let me know what there is to and can be done. I'm already workin on tryin to add insomnia to the list of new mexico's acceptables. Thanx again team for any and every opportunity to help the community and the world with Hemp legalization

Back
Top Bottom