Welcome and Thanks for Joining Our Team!

Im always spreading the word everone I know already knows about my dissabilities hep c severe arthritis psoriaoses Im unable to take the majority of pain meds fucks my liver up so bad the only thing that helps are good potent strains of gods meds a little weed called marajiuna one of the compassion clubs I go to just got busted all thier plants stock cuttings and even 10,000 dollars the manager had at home for his upcoming wedding then the pricks put him in jail I thought canada was a little different than the usa but our prime dickhead wants to be another bushmonger I was able to get good strains 5bucks each I loved the cinderella99 clones I got there its time we all get together and put a stop to this madness prohibition has never worked and why is it the leading research done on pot right now is israel why not usa canada england or some other country are they all controlled by the big pharmacies and parent companies:yahoo:

Hi 420. I know your very, very, veryveryveryvery............(breath in) ....VERY busy with everything, but I'm interested to see what your looking for in a 420 intern. I don't know very much what it entails, and all of the stuff that goes with it, but I work from home, so I'm on here on and off most of the day. If you have the time maybe PM me some additional info about what your looking for, etc.... No rush, and if not, i'll find another way to get more info about it. I would probably fit best in grow support, but since I dont know what your looking for exactly it's hard to say for sure if I would be able to help in any other areas...
Thank you for your time, and like always, keep up the awsome job on the site! :cheer::popcorn:
P.S. What are these credits for??? I'm dying to find out! lol

just sitting smoking nice fat joint watching dr who looking at the cindy99 pics looking very good I know your gonna like it cause it is one of the sweetest strains heagrapefruit taste nice buzz not a vy bad count either reps:thumb:

Ok yea. cindy's a keeper. I'm on my third harvest of her. very unique buzz also. The MIssus loves her. I cant say I mind either. great smoke, and I just broke the 1g per watt thing with the last plant too. what a great girl she is!

Hopfully, I'll be getting a brand new computer soon, instead of this old borrowed laptop, in which time I would be more than proud and honored to become an "action" moderator once again.

I'd personally like to thank our friend and mentor Rob for that honor in the past and I look forward to working with y'all again in the near future. :thanks:

In the mean time, I'll be posting away every chance I get in the action forums and trying to put some fire's under some butt's. lol :bigtoke:

:420:

I am a legal MMJ patient in California. I recently retired on disability after being self- employed for over 30 years in the Swimming Pool business. I now have too much time on my hands and a work ethic that would be a great asset for the web-site. I'm ready,willing and able to help 24 hrs. a day. If you need any help I'm here for you. Rays Dad :thanks::thanks::thanks::peace::peace::peace:

send them my way brotha man ,,im sure i will lead them to the fruits :thumb:

I've been trying to help this guy but it's hard to give him the proper help he needs, with my News Hawk job, which keeps me reading so many articles as well as posting all the worthy ones...which I love but like I said, it takes so much time to do. ;)

He is from Portugal, very green and full of questions so please feel free to join his thread and walk him through his first grow, if you will...Please :Namaste:

Thanks my friend, if you have any questions, please fell free to PM me or post here and I'll be glad to answer...no prob's :thanks:

KamyKazi3--->My First Atempt Growing Big Bud & Hindu Kush Skunk

Back
Top Bottom