Welcome Our New Sponsor 420 Packaging

Truth Seeker

Please join me in welcoming our new sponsor, 420 Packaging. Without the support of sponsors such as these we would not be able to continue our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

420 Packaging is the leading supplier to medical marijuana collectives and smoke shops, with the largest range of products in the industry from containers to rolling papers. They have Cones, Glass, Raw Papers, pop tops, bags, labels, C Vaults, Lighters, Boveda's, and more. 420 Packaging prides themselves in having over 95 % of their products made in the USA including their famous Squeeze Tops containers used as a child resistant medical bottle.

At 420 Packaging they thrive on having only the best of the best products and are adding new products weekly. Some of the new items are biodegradable plastics, glow in the dark, and child proof bags.

420 Packaging was named one of the main distributors for Boveda humidity control devices and they ship 99% of orders out the same day.

Aphecal Enterprises
297 Kingsbury Grade Rd,
Suite 1111, Mail Box 4470
Lake Tahoe, NV. 89449
US
Phone: 702-758-3420

www.420Packaging.com

Thank you 420 Packaging for your support to our mission, we are truly grateful! :thanks:

Welcome to the family!!! Good to have you hear. I just placed an order with you. I will be back to give my review, which i suspect should be nothing but compliments!!! :welcome::420::thanks::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom