Welcome our New Sponsor: Best Grow Lights

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Please join us in welcoming our friends at Best Grow Lights to 420 Magazine's team of Trusted Sponsors.

Best Grow Lights carries and extensive variety of products including; turn-key boxes, lighting and fixturing, hydroponics gear, cloning equipment and gels, nutes, meters, fans and ducting, odor control, and even greenhouses.

Best Grow Lights prides itself in providing superior products and customer service at extremely competitive prices. Contact them if you would like them to put a package together for you, or just give product recommendations. They often give package discounts, will try to beat any competitor's price on any of their products, and they offer free shipping on many items shipped to the continental United States.

Give them a call at 800-337-1060, email sales@bestgrowlights.com, or visit their extensive website at Best Grow Lights

Re: Welcome our New Sponsor, Best Grow Lights

Hah. Found this thread Googling for discount coupons. I'm just about to order a lighting kit from these guys. I had e-mailed them asking if I could substitute a different HPS bulb for the standard one in the kit, and they not only got right back to me and said "sure", the lady went and changed the order form on the website to offer that option. (I'll link to it if anyone wants to see what I'm talking about.)

Hah. Found this thread Googling for discount coupons. I'm just about to order a lighting kit from these guys. I had e-mailed them asking if I could substitute a different HPS bulb for the standard one in the kit, and they not only got right back to me and said "sure", the lady went and changed the order form on the website to offer that option. (I'll link to it if anyone wants to see what I'm talking about.)

That's an example of both good customer service and good business sense, something altogether too rare these days.

I love to hear of great customer service glad to have such a great sponsor along to help!

Thank you for the followup

I guess I should follow up and say that my order arrived on time and in plain-wrapped boxes that were well-packed. Everything works just fine.

:thanks:

I'm a bit late in replying, but thank you for the follow up. User-experience reports, both good and bad, can help both potential customers and the businesses.

And kudos to Best Grow Lights. Sounds like a great retailer.

Back
Top Bottom