Welcome Our New Sponsor Flood Stopper

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Please join me in welcoming our new sponsor Flood Stopper. Without the support of sponsors such as these we would not be able to continue our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

Flood Stopper II is an appliance that will guard your grow room and shut down pumps in the event of a problem. If your reservoir becomes too low on solution or a growing vessel is about to over flow Flood Stopper II will shut down the pumps.

All too often roots clog drains in a deep water culture recalculating hydroponic system and when this occurs a flood is imminent. Flood Stopper II monitors each vessel, reservoir or control bucket with a virtually fail proof fluid level sensor. If any of the sensors is triggered due to rising or dropping solution level Flood Stopper II shuts down the pumps.

Imagine not having to worry about coming home to a flood or your house burning down because your pumps ran dry and overheated. Do yourself a favor check out our video and see for yourself how easy it is to set up and how good you will feel when its guarding your grow room 24 hours a day!

YouTube - Flood Stopper II - Taking the worry out of hydroponic gardening

Dont be supprized if a real person answers the phone ....Like me.

Please call 503-849-5327 - Willie
Email Me - WILLIAM at JOURDANENTERPRIZES dot COM

Mailing Address:
Jourdan Enterprizes
14123 SE Filbert Creek Drive
Clackamas, Oregon 97015

Back
Top Bottom