Welcome Our New Sponsor: Guru Grow Lights

Welcome to 420Magazine! Good to see sponsors catering to specific needs. It is needed and most welcome. Thanks for joining the team here. :smokin:

Hello Guru Grow Lights,

I have been thinking about trying to enter the 21st century and getting an LED grow light. Unfortunately, neither myself nor any of my friends/relatives in the hobby have used LEDs before. I have been trying to learn a little through some of the informative grow journals here. Obviously, LEDs are expensive compared to traditional lighting types, and to avoid getting scammed I'd like to go with a sponsor if possible. So I've also been looking at some of the sites of LED-retailers who are sponsors.

I just looked at your page. Being infused with a healthy sense of paranoia, I run (among other things) a browser add-on called NoScript. It's a very handy piece of code, but among other things it blocks flash/.SWF. Since it's running at all times, I just go about my browsing and if I find that it's blocking important parts of a page I'll consider giving the site temporary or permanent permissions to unblock it.

[EDIT: Also, on your site I noticed that you state that your 120-watt LED will outgrow a 400-watt HPS and your 300-watt a 1000-watt HPS. To me that would equate to 2+ grams per watt for a halfway decent grower and 3+ for a really good one. Do you (or any of your customers) have any grow journals on this site that show this?]

Back
Top Bottom