Welcome Our New Sponsor: Hash Bags

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Please welcome our new sponsor, Hash Bags.

These extraction bags are very good quality mesh bags to make your home-made bubble hash from your favorite aromatic plants....

Don't buy a cheap or inferior imitation product, make sure you get the original and authentic HASHBAG from hashbag.com.

The bags are very tough, well sewn with high quality mesh screens. That's why we offer a ONE YEAR WARRANTY on them. We are that sure of the quality of our Hash Bags!

hashbag_presser_combo.gif

Discreet delivery Worldwide (Sent as a letter: no custom fee)

Incredible!
2 items: -10%
3 or more: -15%

Contact Us : HashBagShop

Visit The HashBag Website

YouTube - How to make Bubble Hash Extraction with Hash Bags - Cold Water Extraction - Bubble Bags
YouTube - How to make bubble hash 2nd part - hash pressing using the HashPresser from https://hashbag.com

Thank you so very much for your support of our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.

We are truly grateful for your support!

By all means Bassplayer, please do, we would be so truly grateful! :)

Oh I see, thought you already had one. ;)

I just launched a new product reviews forum backstage where I am posting products that need reviews and giving my staff first dibbs on them. Products that they do not pick, I will then post them in the public forums looking for reviewers. Each reviewer gets to keep the product. You are first on my list for the Hash Bags, after offering it to my staff. Thanks brother!

Oh I see, thought you already had one. ;)

I just launched a new product reviews forum backstage where I am posting products that need reviews and giving my staff first dibbs on them. Products that they do not pick, I will then post them in the public forums looking for reviewers. Each reviewer gets to keep the product. You are first on my list for the Hash Bags, after offering it to my staff. Thanks brother!

Wow, now that is cool, thankyou, i will keep my eye on the review forum too...
I havent been here long, but Im liking it more an more evryday :peacetwo: bp
Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Back
Top Bottom