Welcome Our New Sponsor Shanty Gardening Supplies

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Please join me in welcoming our new sponsor Shanty Gardening Supplies. Without the support of sponsors such as these we would not be able to continue our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

We have been in business, in one form or another since 1987. From 1987-1996, we owned and operated "The Computer Shanty" with a retail store in Hawaii. From 1999-2002, under the same name, we owned and operated a Smartcard Software and Hardware Devices Sales Company. From 2003-2006, Owned and Operated a Free to Air Satellite Company. Lastly, our passion has taken us from 2007-Present in the LED Grow Light Design, Production & Sales. This has been the most fun of all!

user00118.jpg

Always Free Shipping - discret brown boxes
Every LED Grow Light come with a FREE Digital Timer

We also carry Co2 and Ozone Generators

Contact Information:
Use Our Toll Free Number: 888 - 5 SHANTY (574-2689)
(256) 468-4159
Monday - Friday 9AM-6PM CT

Contact Us By E-mail HERE
E-Mails Answered 7 Days a week. Please feel free to contact us at ANYTIME!

Thank you so very much for your support of our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.

Because of you, our mission continues and we are truly grateful.
:goodjob:

Thank you. Many may know us over the last few years as growitled. We have sold LED Grow lights for over three years. While I had hoped to retire, the business decision to sell growitled was a poor one (Financially). So here we are. Designed the new set of lights from top to bottom with an awesome manufacture in China. Our Fans are 3 to 4 Times the normal size, our power supply (drivers) are Japanese made, not chinese, as the weakest link in EVERY LED grow light is the power supplies. It cost more, money we think well spent. 60 day money back guarantee leaves no risk.

I'm late to the party, but welcome to 420Magazine! Shanty Gardening Supplies, thanks for your support.

Back
Top Bottom