Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Greetings :420:!

Welcome to my new journal! This journal will serve as my thread for the foreseeable future and will chronicle both indoor and outdoor grows.

The region I live in in SoCal gets pretty warm in the summers and we have occasionally receive snow in the winters. This provides me with very nice weather to grow in my 4x8 in the garage during fall and into early Spring. Then I shift my focus to outdoors.

I just concluded my first HiBrix grow and that grow can be found in my signature. I’ll pick up where I currently am and then we can all grow along together :high-five:

Indoor Grow setup consists of a Perfect Sun Max Yield LED and all of the gear needed to manipulate the grow environment. I keep all the gear in one side of my 4x8 and grow on the other side. I also have a veg box I built when I first started growing. This box is insulated and runs all year to keep mothers alive, veg plants for both indoor and outdoor, etc.

Outdoors, I am essentially a rookie. I have successfully harvested two Northern Lights Autoflowers before, and I’ve tossed a plant or two outside as an experiment, but I’ve never relied on my results from outdoor plants as my supply. My last indoor grow was my largest yield to date of just shy of 21 oz and that gives me a ton of breathing room for this summer.

Strain - Green Doctor
Breeder - Medical Marijuana Genetics
Info - 2:1 CBD/THC
Lineage - Candida x Super Lemon Haze
Flower - 10 weeks

Currently she is in one gallon of Doc Buds HiBrix soil and she has been topped. I have also super cropped sometimes of the lead colas so the lowers could catch up. She is drinking every couple days at this point and so we are nearly ready to transplant. She will be going into a raised bed outdoors. The raised bed is 2x4 and full of DBHBB soil.

Strain - AK47 (nicknamed “Shed’s Gift)
Breeder - I Love Growing Marijuana
Info - Sativa
Lineage - South American Sativa x South Indian Indica (best info I could find on 420)
Flower - 7-9 weeks

Currently Sheds Gift is already outdoors and has been since mid-April. She is in a 5gallon fabric bag and I’ll be transplanting her to a 30 gallon fabric bag. If I have enough soil left over from the 2x4, she will go into Docs soil. If not, most likely ProMix or Fox Farms Ocean Forest.

Here’s a little bit of the rest of my garden:

The Durban Cuts are from my last grow. These have just started to really take off after revegging. The AK47 is from Shed’s gift and she’s a full blown plant at this point. I am not going to grow her outdoors. She will remain a mother, or Ill gift her to my neighbor so he can have a good start to his outdoor grow. I’ll likely take a cut or two before giving her away.

Green Doctor and Shed’s Gift have both been hardened off and are ready for the summer. Thanks for looking and joining me!

Looking forward to your summer grow Archie!
Thanks Penny and welcome to another of my journals haha! I haven’t heard whether your gonna be able to put something out this summer or not. Here’s hoping you are able to :high-five::high-five:

Welcome P9 what’re we smoking on bro? :passitleft:
Still puffing on this blunt of Critical...
20190430_110949.jpg

It's been an ongoing venture over the whole afternoon. LoL

Green days to ya!

I made page one - Woot Woot! Looking forward to watching your line-up, both in and outdoor. :popcorn:

I'm in. When you transplant that 5 gallon fabric pot plant into the 30 gallon, you can just set the 5 gallon bag into the 30 and the roots will grow right through the 5 gallon pot and fill the 30. It saves you from "ripping" it out of the 5. I used to do this all the time when I was using fabric pots.
I’ve seen my roots air prune like a champ out of fabric pots.

How long does one usually veg for If in 11 gal pots ? I only usually grow in 3 gal pots lol

Subbed in try to pop on from
Time to time arch.

Best of luck this summer my man
Thanks Joe and welcome to another one bro! I’m excited for outdoor this year. I’m glad you’re here cause I know you’ve got good experience outdoors :high-five:
Still puffing on this blunt of Critical...
20190430_110949.jpg

It's been an ongoing venture over the whole afternoon. LoL

Green days to ya!
Nice P9, I can’t roll a blunt to save my life. I try every once in a while but I’d never post a pic of it lol.
You grew out Candida before, am I right?
:high-five: Swingin in Archi :ganjamon:

Super ready to enjoy this adventure with you.

Man, your Green Doctor is going to get big - jus’ sayin’ :passitleft::popcorn:
I hope you're right! Thank you for joining me AG, it wouldn’t feel right if you weren’t here :high-five:
Once I get into their final homes I’ve got some upgrades to the bed rolling around in my head and I’m sure you’ll input will be helpful.

By the way, I want to say a special thanks to you. I probably would’ve talked myself out of the raised bed plan if I hadn’t talked it through extensively with you.
You’ve been so generous with your knowledge and time and it all comes from your heart. :green_heart::thanks: You are a shining examples of why this place rocks!
Pulling up my lawn chair :passitleft:
Hey Pjs420 :high-five::welcome: welcome to another one buddy! The lawn chair idea sounds like a great idea! I hope to spend a lot of time outdoors this summer! Cheers!
I'm in Archie! Looking forward to it!
Hey welcome back to another round Ween! Thanks for always keeping an eye on me brother. I’m hoping we grow some beautiful organic, sun grown buds man :surf:
I had a brownie I'ma kick and check out the garden...

:cool:
Dude yes, and help yourself to the snacks! My yard looks like hell, but the patio furniture is abundant and there’s a fire pit :party:
Gotcha...first page. :passitleft:
Yes! Welcome Duggan and I’m not sure where I’d be without you! I’m happy you’re here Duggs, and I’m looking forward to this summer with ya here!
Smooth sailing Archie
Oh man, I hope you’re right lol! I make no guarantees other than I’ll be as transparent about what I’m doing as possible haha. If I fuck up, y’all will know about it haha.
Thanks for jumping in, I know you’re experience will make me less worried.
I made page one - Woot Woot! Looking forward to watching your line-up, both in and outdoor. :popcorn:
Yeah :high-five: I’m glad you’re here as well Beez. I’m encouraged by you and your son that I can do this. Those plants you grew last year were beautiful.
I’m in for this one Archie!
Alright Magoo! Thank you for joining me here brother! Have you ever had the opportunity to grow outdoors buddy?
I'm in. When you transplant that 5 gallon fabric pot plant into the 30 gallon, you can just set the 5 gallon bag into the 30 and the roots will grow right through the 5 gallon pot and fill the 30. It saves you from "ripping" it out of the 5. I used to do this all the time when I was using fabric pots.
Thank you for joining Neiko! :high-five::welcome:
Your advice comes on the tails of me pulling the rootballs out of the three gallon fabric bags I used in my last indoor grow. The roots were so packed in there I had to rip them, just like you’re advising I not do.
I’m going to take your suggestion buddy and transplant with the 5 gallon bag that Shed’s Gift is in, to the thirty gallon bag.

How long does one usually veg for If in 11 gal pots ? I only usually grow in 3 gal pots lol
I’ve recently discovered that fabric bags work better when they are elevated a bit off the floor so air can circulate. You agree?
As far as 11 gallon pots I don’t know about that, but if you mean one gallon... I planted the seed and transplanted a rooted cutting into this soil on March 9th.
Keep in mind though, my veg box is way under lit. At the time, I only had a 2 foot 4 lamp T5 above them. I wasn’t trying to grow them mega fast, just keep em living.
Generally speaking, I’m vegging in the one gallons until they drink daily. Then I score the roots on four sides, ninety degrees apart, sprinkle Roots, and water em’ in with Transplant drench.
Green Doctor is currently drinking every two days.

5x longer... Stoner math! 5x2=11

Nice P9, I can’t roll a blunt to save my life. I try every once in a while but I’d never post a pic of it lol.
You grew out Candida before, am I right?
Haha! I'm only good at rolling them because that's all we smoked when I was a teenager. Back with old shitty brick week. Shit... we would smoke a 5 pack on a blunt cruise. Needless to say... rolled a ton!

Here's a nice little blend I tried this morning. Moby Dick (strong lime flavor) in a vanilla wrap. Tasted like Key Lime pie.

Yes I have grown Candida! Absolutely love that one! Plan on dropping another with my Fall group.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom