Welcome To Club Quadrant

CADBOY

1111.png

Welcome to the Club Everyone, we are off to another adventure here...

I invite and encurage everyone to participate, post Comments, questions, conversations and criticism.

Let's get to it!

Equipment being used:

3x3x6 ft Pure-Tent
10" Carbon-Filter and 4" Vortex Fan
24" Box fan above the lighting for air flow
Marshydro FC 3000 Led professional lighting
PROMIX HP Mycorrhizae medium
Three gallon plastic garbage cans (Cadboy style)

Potential Cannabis Strains to start off with could be;

#1) Kosher Daddy
#2) Blue Dream
#3) Sour Diesel
#4) Black Sugar

Nutrients: Gaia green 444, 284 and Worm Castings

---- Lighting Reference ----

Using an Android application to get a ballpark range of lighting levels that I'm aiming for during the grow.

Vegetative 30,000 - 40,000 lux
Flowering 50,000 - 65,000 lux

< 15,000 lux - sparse or "stretchy" growth - plant isn't getting enough light

15,000 - 50,000 lux - good amount of light for healthy vegetative growth

45,000 - 65,000 lux - optimal amount of light for cannabis plants in the flowering stage

70,000 - 85,000 lux - a lot of light, some strains do okay at this light level.
---

Each post will have the strain name label on it for future reference for ease of reading about each strain separately.

Some info about my media type & style.

Using black plastic garbage cans, with a hole drilled in the side about 2" from the bottom for 10% drainage when watering...

Using HP Promix with Mycorrhizae &
"Regular Potting soil Mixture" indregents are, Humus, Peatmoss, Sand, Perlite.

Mixing the media 80% HP and 20% soil mixture, then I load it up with Gaga Green nutrients every few weeks and just use plan ol water daily. I've done this for several grows with awesome success (if it ain't broke)...

Honestly this method was sparked from watching some dude on YouTube, talking with @Emilya (the queen of Ganja) I likely drove her nuts with wrapping my head around a more natural way to grow with nutrients...

So the reason I do what I'm doing is mostly because I believe the macro nutrients live better in this environment, which directly affects your roots, which in turn grows some seriously healthy plants...

First off, here is the detials, video review and general rundown on the featured lighting I'm using..
(Awesome Review by the way)

Digging into the budget and its possible, maybe that I can hunt down some new strains I find extremely exciting, looking through our sponsors list for something like what I'm posting below.

But if anyone has info regarding;
Strawberry Kush
Watermelon weeding cake
Dubble Gum
Cream & Cheese CBD
BlackBerry Cake

That would be great (who says too many seeds is a problem)

You are going to love it! That sample pack lasted me all the way to now... almost finishing with 2 plants, 9 more in bloom and 18 in veg... I only recently ordered an 8lb pack of each, which I guess will last me about 2 more complete grows.

Ohhh that's fantastic... I filled out the request forms and sent off an email, hopefully I'm lucky and I can try this product out here...

I'm still super happy with Gaga green products, but I'm also excited to do a side by side with the 2 companys products.

Feed 2 plants @GeoFlora Nutrients and the other 2 plants Gaga green products that I have now... Both are dry nutrients and have similar directions for use. Let the best product win me over for life ,)

Sorta, kinda like...
20201025_150546.png

To the DEATH ( metaphorically speaking )

Back
Top Bottom