Welcome to hell

Ninjetic

I got busted last month by a state trooper.....I was on my way home after a night of complete non smokeage, had my favorite pipe with me and a little under half an oz. The trooper pulled me over for a burnt out tail light of all things. As soon as he did a readout on my license, he pulled out his gloves and said "I gotta pat u down now" And things just went downhill from there. I got charged with 2 pipes and 13gs of schwag. Luckily he didn't pull the damn dog on me, cuz that would've really sucked. I spent two nights in jail, which was hell. They've had their eyes watchin me for years now, and apparently they think I'm some big drug dealer cuz they interogated me about a lot of stupid shit that I didnt even dignify with a response.

While I was in jail I almost got violated, if it weren't for this very nice pimp that kept the larger inmates off of me (the only reason he stuck up for me was cuz I kept him entertained with my life story)
Well now I'm on the outside and got probation for the next 9 months and 40hrs of community service. Besides that I got cops patrolling my neighborhood everyday waitin for me to slip up, and court fees out the ass that keep bleedin my wallet dry. Since I can't blaze whenever I feel like anymore, I'm lost a huge ammount of weight (its a very bad thing, I only weighed 114lbs to begin with) now I'm down to 89lbs.now my bipolars shinin thru like clear whiskey, as are my other disabilities. Without pot I have anger problems, in the past 3 weeks I've punched 27 holes in the walls of my bedroom (my anger hasn't been this bad since I used to do muay thai boxing 5 years ago) If anybody can show some sympathy for my predicament, show some love and smoke a bowl for me homies. I just shoulda neva came back to this damn hellhole...brickweed is a small price to pay for your safety and well being, instead of scoring dro and goin to jail. Hellz bellz do I feel like a sack of crap and a half.

That's quite a story. Sucks though. What state are you in, if I might ask? I can't imagine that they're actually watching you if you only had 13 grams and a pipe, so maybe at least THAT much is paranoia. Otherwise I'd say, good luck with the probation. Circle that release date on the calendar and all.

I'm in texas, they sure like crackin down on anybody that smokes herb here. The pigs just see it as easy money, so they stop everybody for anything and everything (its a wonder we got so many cop killers in my area)

im burning one for you Ninjetic.....
im facing some time, and i agree its all about easy money, paying the courts for delays, trials, pleas, status, sentancing, completly overrated way to make money! witch really suprises me, because of the cost of living in jail. they over crowd the jails and prisons with pot smokers, its friggn ridiclus!

I guess I'm kinda lucky tho, if the cops woulda busted me 2 years ago I'd be in jail indefinitely, as controlled substances entail far harsher sentencing (good thing I kicked that horrible habit after 5 months of putting my body through hell, never again...) I'm not a bad guy, the cops just see me as some kinda super junkie/drugdealer. They even tried to add more to my dossier becuz they assumed I was some speedfreak from chihuahua, bcuz of how skinny I am (I'm not latino tho, I'm totally white) they didnt seem to care (luckily that dude turned up dead while I was in court)

I'm pretty sure I'll pass my monthly drugtest, which is in about 2 days. I used one of those home test kits and everything came up clean:) Lets hope everything goes well with the real test.

What did you do to have the cops single you out to begin with? Cops don't really give a shit about half an OZ. They see that shit every day and normally dump it out on the ground and tell you to scram. You did say that once the cop found out who you were, he had to pat you down so they must have known you for something. A search is never legal unless you've done something to warrant it. If they pulled you over for a broken light, that's not enough for a search so what did you do that made them search you? come clean and tell the entire story. Parts of the whole, bigger picture are missing.

^The last time the cops were on my ass they found a roach on me, they also don't like how I've managed to slip thru their fingers on so many occasions. Every time some party got raided, I was the guy who always managed to disappear without a trace (I'm a highschool track star lol, and I'm pretty good with the ninja stealth skills) Plus I havent had a record til now, and that really pisses em off

Well my drug test is at 10am tomorrow, wish me luck ya'll. Hopefully 2 weeks of sobriety is enough to pass my piss test. Then the day after that I got 14hrs of community service (a whole fuckin day down the drain) At least I'll get it done quick since it takes all day. The whole time this shits been happening the only thing keepin me sane is the thought of cheifin on indo when this all blows over. My tolerance will probly be back to zero pretty soon, which means the walls r gonna start swaying after 1 bowl (I've missed that kinda high for 5 years now)

What did you do to have the cops single you out to begin with? Cops don't really give a shit about half an OZ. They see that shit every day and normally dump it out on the ground and tell you to scram. You did say that once the cop found out who you were, he had to pat you down so they must have known you for something. A search is never legal unless you've done something to warrant it. If they pulled you over for a broken light, that's not enough for a search so what did you do that made them search you? come clean and tell the entire story. Parts of the whole, bigger picture are missing.

cops can give a pat down without warrant or probable cause because it is for their saftey. theyre supposed to search you for weapons but use it as an excuse to see if they can find a bag or pipe. they cant physically go in your pockets without finding something before hand but we all knows it doesnt happen that way. cops also can search your car without warrant.
unfortunently i got busted bout 2 monthes ago for bout 2 grams and a pipe on me. now ive got to go through "project turnaround" for 6-8 monthes with random drug test.
i feel ya though Ninjetic, gonna suck going without the herb for awhile but sounds like you really need it for physical and mental health. when will they realize theyre killing their own people. ive heard good things from those detox drinks and plan on using them, hopefully youll be able to get away with the occasional blaze. keep looking foward to that drop in tolerance and that boost and high and youll get through it, that or bust out your katana and chop off the judges head then crouching tiger it out of a window :Rasta:

^Project Turnaround? Geez, I hate all the codenames they come up with for antidrug projects. Anybody remember operation pipedreams? 50% of my glassblowing friends got thrown in the slammer thanks to that stupid crap.
Herb has been looked down upon for the past 86 years, its time to do what the first president said "Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, plant it anywhere the sun shines" Now George was right on the money if you ask me, he was the original johnny reeferseed. Why can't GW follow his example? (maybe if he wasn't a lobotomized monkey that escaped the pharm lab we wouldn't have this drug war) Even Lincoln said prohibition was bad!
"Prohibition... goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control mans' appetite through legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not even crimes... A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our Government was founded"
-President Abraham Lincoln (December 1840)

Maybe we should clone one of these two great presidents and get em to run for re-election. They'd legalize weed for sure!

How could he even ask you to exit your vehicle? They can't do anything unless they have probable cause, and I don't think that priors are a reason for a search is it?

Back
Top Bottom