Welcome To Herbies USA Express!

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
The news is out – we’re excited to announce the launch of a brand-new branch in the United States and are inviting you along to see what we’re up to!

With Herbies USA Express, buying cannabis seeds online has become easier than ever. Our product range includes only strains that have been hand-picked for growing in the U.S., and orders are delivered within 1-3 days across all 50 U.S. states and Washington, D.C.

You can choose from a variety of payment options for the most convenient shopping experience and enjoy our usual double guarantee and personalized customer service. Plus, we’re based in the U.S., so you won’t face any customs issues with our trouble-free delivery service.

And of course here comes a little gift from us: promo code UE25OFF gives you 25% off your first order at Herbies USA Express!

Welcome to Herbies USA Express – the beginning of a new era in Herbies’ history!

FB_ USA Express_13,12.png

The news is out – we’re excited to announce the launch of a brand-new branch in the United States and are inviting you along to see what we’re up to!

With Herbies USA Express, buying cannabis seeds online has become easier than ever. Our product range includes only strains that have been hand-picked for growing in the U.S., and orders are delivered within 1-3 days across all 50 U.S. states and Washington, D.C.

You can choose from a variety of payment options for the most convenient shopping experience and enjoy our usual double guarantee and personalized customer service. Plus, we’re based in the U.S., so you won’t face any customs issues with our trouble-free delivery service.

And of course here comes a little gift from us: promo code UE25OFF gives you 25% off your first order at Herbies USA Express!

Welcome to Herbies USA Express – the beginning of a new era in Herbies’ history!

FB_ USA Express_13,12.png
Thanks @Herbies Seeds :thanks:
25% off wow that's Fantastic :yahoo:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

image_67148545.JPG

When they say Express they mean it! The seeds got sent out on my birthday (the 7th), and I received them today, the 9th!
Thank you @Herbies Seeds! You guys rock! :theband:

Kind Regards,
Darade.

I just received my seeds today too, 2 days shipping. Herbies rocks!

Hah. I was totally excited

And the

Came

The

16$usd shipping...

For 1 seed!

Bwhahahaha

Hilarious
It's worth every penny, head over to heaven shores, and check out Apple Betty! That alone should tell you how worth it these genetics are!

It's worth every penny, head over to heaven shores, and check out Apple Betty! That alone should tell you how worth it these genetics are!
I'm not denying that it's worth it. But I have many other suppliers at a fraction of the cost. 20$ a seed (ok) then 16dollars to ship(hahaha).

Never seen that one in my life.

Great genetics and seeds at your door in 3 days.
If you order more than 1 seed 16 bucks isn't bad.
But I get it.
16 bucks is a lot for just 1 doesn't make sense.
I guess they had to pick one price to cover everything over the entire country.
So some orders are a great deal and some 1 seed are expensive.
I shipped across Canada for years.
The costs never made sense to me.
There is no consistency so it's difficult to give everyone a flat rate.
It's an option for you at least. :Namaste:
Great genetics and guaranteed delivery in a few days can be worth a lot more than 16 bucks.
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

Good morning my friend and welcome to 420Magazine.:welcome:
If you want to meet everyone and say hi here is a link.
Do you have a garden on the go?
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Fantastic! thanks for the deal, submitting order :yahoo: granddy purple the bomb, gonna restock.
Got to love @Herbies Seeds.:thumb:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend.
Here is a link if you want to meet everyone and say hi.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

I'm not denying that it's worth it. But I have many other suppliers at a fraction of the cost. 20$ a seed (ok) then 16dollars to ship(hahaha).

Agreed.. I paid 5 bucks shipping for 10 seeds from my place.. 16 seems absurd unless I’m buying pounds of seeds.

Great genetics and seeds at your door in 3 days.
If you order more than 1 seed 16 bucks isn't bad.
But I get it.
16 bucks is a lot for just 1 doesn't make sense.
I guess they had to pick one price to cover everything over the entire country.
So some orders are a great deal and some 1 seed are expensive.
I shipped across Canada for years.
The costs never made sense to me.
There is no consistency so it's difficult to give everyone a flat rate.
It's an option for you at least. :Namaste:
Great genetics and guaranteed delivery in a few days can be worth a lot more than 16 bucks.
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care. :high-five:

Bill284 😎
You have a promo code for 25% discount: UE25OFF that you can use and it is a good opportunity 😉

You have a promo code for 25% discount: UE25OFF that you can use and it is a good opportunity 😉

Back
Top Bottom