Welcome To Herbies USA Express!

I'm not denying that it's worth it. But I have many other suppliers at a fraction of the cost. 20$ a seed (ok) then 16dollars to ship(hahaha).

Never seen that one in my life.
How fast did it arrive, I think that’s what you’re paying for. CL🍀

I get it! I totally understand! I wasn't trying to offend anyone. I'm just a super frugal old fart. It's hard for me to justify.

#seedsdie
Fair enough? Makes sense.

Would like to order seeds, but there is no link to pay with credit card? It says I can pay with CC ... BUT nope no link.
Heya, they offer live chat support 24/7 on their website, I'd suggest asking that question there.
However, this was their response:
At the moment credit and debit cards are not accepted due to the technical issues. On our webiste you can choose 3 payment methods bank transfer, USDT and bitcoin. They are also very fast and reliable.

Got 28-30 autos today curtesy of @Herbies Seeds. Shipping time is crazy fast but for $300.+ before our discount would like to get atleast one freebie. This is first seed order I’ve placed without them and I’m kinda regretting it. I coulda got 15extras with that price but will see if genetics are better than normal

WITH EVERY ORDER​

1-tube__SyIK5roTuxUUJhG8.jpg

2-rolling-papers__RAQUUDBYNRR1LDq8.jpg

When purchasing at Herbies, you’ll automatically get a gift set that includes:

• A tube container. Made of durable plastic, this elongated container will keep its contents in a pristine shape, without a single wrinkle. You can hike, jog, dance, or even shoot some hoops without worrying that your handiwork could disintegrate. We’ve all been there, and it sucks. And the cap is so airtight, no one will get a whiff of what you’re carrying.​
  • Rolling paper. You can never have enough rolling paper, right? To save you from the times you suddenly realize you’re all out, keep an extra by your stash just in case.
  • A sticker-bombing set. A perfect souvenir to make you smile every time you look at it, three cool stickers with 420-inspired designs are the best things to randomly look at. Start your collection of our stickers and use them to sticker-bomb anything that needs an added touch of coolness.

When You Reach 60 EUR, You Also Get…​

grinder-1__36V1g3FCIXHNrH5H.jpg

grinder-2__mIWOAxBFANcvs76g.jpg

• A grinder. We’re sure you’ll grow good herb, but you also need to take care of your grind. Too fine or too coarse can make or break the product. That’s why we’re adding this long-lasting grinder made of clear plastic. This grinder is made specifically for herbal products, so you know it will be broken up into perfect pieces.
    • A reusable zip-lock bag. This airtight zip-lock bag is ideal for keeping anything away from light and excess moisture. Keep several ounces in there at all times for easy excess and absolutely no scent leaks.
    • When You Reach 80 EUR, You Also Get…

pruning-shears__AiJVlZhg3NKTwg4z.jpg

stash-holder-3__ffxm2hH3edfNuwnE.jpg

• Pruning shears. A pair of sharp pruning shears will forever be a grower’s best friend. They’ll come in handy whenever you want to train your plants, defoliate, or harvest. Ropes, stalks, roots, you name it – the blades of these shears can easily snip through it all. And look at that handle: it’s bright and arched, which means hard to lose and easy to store.
    • A stash holder. This durable stash container in Herbies green will serve you well in all scenarios. Whether you’re on the go or just like to keep everything prepared at all times, reach out for this container. It’s compact enough to fit in a pocket or be discreetly hidden anywhere in your living space.
    • When You Reach 100 EUR, You Also Get…

capsule--tcKFhrbIZPfEfcSL__0iyaoHa08GtadS08.jpg

filter-tips-book__9O8sGTpQMzRv7KE2.jpg

• A keychain capsule. Here’s our high-quality capsule made of metal in our signature green. The capsule is durable and airtight, so its contents can stay there for a really long time without going bad. And when its time has come, just reach for that inconspicuous container hanging with your keys!
    • A filter tips book. Made of 100% recycled paper, these tips are thin and easy to roll. The tips book contains 60 tips with a quote or advice on each. Ever got inspired by a book of filter tips? Here’s your chance!
    • When You Reach 120 EUR, You Also Get…
    glass-pipe__CN3rgtuVF2vNz8kI.jpg

• A glass pipe. Here comes an upgrade of our branded pipe, previously made in silicone. Made of a single piece of heat-proof glass, this solid device comes in a three-piece set together with a hard case cover and a metal pipe cleaner.

IMPORTANT. Additional information concerning the distribution of gifts from Herbies:

Gifts will be added to your order as long as they’re in stock. On our side, we’ll do everything possible to make sure we never run out.

*For the sake of stealth and smooth delivery, we currently don’t add gifts to orders from the U.S., Bulgaria, Estonia, Germany, or Australia. We’ll keep working on making gifts from Herbies available to customers from these regions as well – stay tuned for updates.

Got 28-30 autos today curtesy of @Herbies Seeds. Shipping time is crazy fast but for $300.+ before our discount would like to get atleast one freebie. This is first seed order I’ve placed without them and I’m kinda regretting it. I coulda got 15extras with that price but will see if genetics are better than normal
yes, indeed, we don’t have freebies yet, but if something changes, we will let you know. Thank you very much for sharing your opinion, it is important for us, we appreciate it and will pass it on to the management.

10/10 from payment to shipping. Cash app was super easy . Bruce banner auto day 23
Great Lady. :thumb:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome::ciao:
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link.
Good to have you here!

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Great Lady. :thumb:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome::ciao:
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link.
Good to have you here!

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
All my seeds are from Herbie's except for the blue sherbert. And out of 9 of 9 are growing beautiful, 👍👍👍 💚💚 Thanks

Back
Top Bottom