Welcome To Mocha's Garden

I know exactly what your talking about . So your starting another grow room or is it one of the grows
I need to check what the difference is between monster Zkittles and gorilla Zkittles
Nah that's the room I'm in now :hmmmm: well mostly :rofl: my 4x4 is in another room, and my veg closet is on the other side of the house:rofl: but yeah the idea is to put them all in that room :thumb: ...and I'm not sure, the gorilla zkittles is supposed to be Gorilla Glue #4 x Skittles
All these grows are just gonna do a perpetual journal. I actually came back to see more pics .
@Silverfox125 is a soil grower and I know he’d like your journal.
I have an old 126 mm film cartridge case I put emery cloth in . Didn’t help was why I bought the gibb acid . It was a hard time to get it to dissolve.
Went with the purple punch and Monster Kzittles at 50 ppm .
:rofl::rofl: well I hate to disappoint...

The new BlackBerry Gum scrog has no pre flowers yet...so... :popcorn:

I know exactly what your talking about . So your starting another grow room or is it one of the grows
I need to check what the difference is between monster Zkittles and gorilla Zkittles
Monster Zkittles is Grapefruit x Afghani #1 x Grape Ape and is 20% Sativa, 80% Indica with 24% THC....sounds good :thumb:

Okay just wasted a couple hours trolling through the forum, I mean strolling :rofl: :rofl: gotta get back to finishing my new veg closet :thumb:
New Closet.jpgNew Closet open.jpg

Still working on my new closet. Got it lined with mylar and my racks cut to fit...that's about it :rofl: then I noticed that my Purple Haze autos have popped :slide: well 3 of 4 anyway
And I threw in a pic of my Blackberry Gum manifold...it's getting big :morenutes::morenutes:and a reminder :hmmmm: I don't PH anything while using Fox Farms Ocean Forest, although my seedlings are started in "Jiffy Organic Seedling Starter" it's cheap and works well, but still not PHed :thumb:

Congratulations on the purple haze autos popping the soil .
I’m still in rock wool . Year ago I thought I ordered 50 , when 500 showed up they’ll be here for years .
Black berry gum looks great nice work on her .

Congratulations on the purple haze autos popping the soil .
I’m still in rock wool . Year ago I thought I ordered 50 , when 500 showed up they’ll be here for years .
Black berry gum looks great nice work on her .
:thanks: yep 3 of 4...I got antsy with the last one not popping surface :nervous-guy: and she looked weird when it tapped in the paper towel, looked like she was wrapped around herself like a snake :hmmmm: so anyway I dug her up real gentle like, with tooth picks :rofl: seriously, but yeah she was moving, still had her but caught in the husk :rofl: her cotyledons heading 1 way and her tap heading the other, so I covered her back up and gave her a good spray...she be showing up tomorrow I would imagine :thumb:

And holy fuck :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: 500 :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: that musta been expensive :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: my wife woulda kicked my...yeah :popcorn:

Anyway yep that manifold will be ready to go soon, she's in a 3 right now getting ready to put her in a 5 and when I have space she gona stretch :headbanger:

I'm almost finished with my new veg closet :slide:But...I'm still working with an old CFL hood I made when I started growing. Been thinking about putting a mars tsl 2000 in there for my veg light, but even with the discount we get it's still almost $300...$286 to be exact, but still haven't decided yet :hmmmm: I'll see how my wife reacts when I mention it. Any way here's a pic of the new closet with my old lights

So I decided to go with 2 Mars TS 600's in my veg closet. I'm going to order them tomorrow, and they're only $79 bucks a piece...not to shabby :high-five: ...I know I talk shit about LEDs but this will work for veg :thumb: and...I'll be able to see for myself the difference :popcorn:
So I took some progress pics of the Garden tonight. I was doing some pruning and feeding a couple girls, and took the Ghost OG out, she's done :yummy: White Widows done too, damn good thing I have an auto trimmer :rofl:

Aloha Mocha bud!

Gonna follow along if you don’t mind. Beautiful garden and clean set up:thumb:

More eye candy pouring out of the grow room . I’ve never saw a busy weekend like this .
When you gonna get a press to squish that Ghost OG . I already know what the white widow will do as rosin to capsules.

More eye candy pouring out of the grow room . I’ve never saw a busy weekend like this .
When you gonna get a press to squish that Ghost OG . I already know what the white widow will do as rosin to capsules.
We make edibles, and ISOwax, and have recently been on a bubble hash kick :lot-o-toke: but, being the cheap bastard that I am :rofl: I probably won't get a press
I'm in for the show :popcorn:
Right on brutha :passitleft: come on in and take a load off ...

Just doing some watering tonight, and only a couple of pics. But was taking down the main colas from the OG, they've been hanging a week, and doing a final trim in my popcorn maker (hand crank trimmer) and getting ready to jar it up...smoking a small 1 of it now though, and it already tastes like straight lemon, kinda like a lemon cream, without the chocolate shell :slide:and it smells like lemon candy, with a hint of skunk...pics to come, just haven't uploaded them yet...
Here's the GG#4, pic taken at 4.5 wks...and GZ, pic taken at 2 wks

Hello West Hippie,

First of all, these two strains differ in their genetics:
For Monster Zkittelz it is - Grapefruit x Afghani #I x Grape Ape.
For Gorilla Zkittelz it is - Gorilla Glue x Zkittlez
Also, there is a slight difference in yield between them.

I hope this information helps!

Respectfully, Herbies

Hello West Hippie,

Respectfully, Herbies
I appreciate it . The gorilla glue tells me it’s for squishing. Thanks

Happy 4/20 Mocha :passitleft:
Thank you @Lapidavitque ...that's a good looking Siamese in your avatar...I'm a dog person myself, but the wife has a Pixie Bobcat...looks like a bobcat but it's smaller, he's about the size of a maine coon, all 26lbs of him :rofl:

Hello West Hippie,

Respectfully, Herbies
I never got a reply for my replacement seeds @Herbies Seeds, sent all required info on some auto Wedding Cake that were males, and to add to it the Super Skunk were hermies.......still have pics if you need them...BUT...
Send me some beans guys, I'll do a Herbies Sponsored Garden:thumb: ...EXAMPLE:

Here's your Gorilla Zkittles at 4 weeks into flower

And your Gorilla Glue #4 at 6.5 weeks into flower

Thank you @Lapidavitque ...that's a good looking Siamese in your avatar...I'm a dog person myself, but the wife has a Pixie Bobcat...looks like a bobcat but it's smaller, he's about the size of a maine coon, all 26lbs of him :rofl:
Wow that's a big boy, I'm the same always been on team dog but with work schedules I just couldn't do it so had to go down the feline route lol.
Then ended up with 2 British shorthairs.

Back
Top Bottom