Welcome To Mocha's Garden

I was taking a look, and doing a few things in the garden tonight. The girls seem to be happy :cheer::battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::cheer: which is a good thing right :hmmmm: ...Oh well never can tell with women, just try and keep 'em happy best you can :rofl::rofl:
Here they are tonight, the Northern Lights auto is like 10 or 11 days old, and getting ready to bust loose :morenutes:

Just like a woman, they r happy till they ain’t lol hope ur feeling better, I had a pretty bad headache yesterday to
My woman's the Queen so :hmmmm: she's never happy :rofl: ...and thanks, ya it's getting less and less, almost have my full vision now, and my headaches are nothing compared to what they were :thumb:

Doing a drive by ,sorry to hear your not feeling good . I’ve done taken four of those COVID-19 test . All negative. Girls are looking great , no eye candy pics ?

Doing a drive by ,sorry to hear your not feeling good . I’ve done taken four of those COVID-19 test . All negative. Girls are looking great , no eye candy pics ?
Thanks Hippie :passitleft:, I was actually able to take my boys for a run this morning (my dogs)...first time in almost 2 weeks, they miss running with dad. And I took several that came back negative, but tested positive for antibodies...
I had one of the worst colds I've ever had around Christmas and New Years, last year, went on for well over 2 weeks...so I'm guessing I've already had it, and dealing with the side effects.
And sorry :sorry: no eye candy yet...couldn't even look at my grow room for awhile without feeling like my head was going to split, I have 2600 watts of HIDs back there and it gets kinda bright :cool:

Although, I do have a little update. Put a net on my Blackberry gums and fed them last night. And my Northern Lights auto is taking off with the new Mega Crop for nutes :thumb:

Yeah, it was nice thanks :passitleft:trying to get back at it here in a few, lights just came on a bit ago...I'm procrastinating :rofl: got to get my head on straight first :lot-o-toke: ...I've tried several different ways to grow, and soil was easier for me, I hate checking PH, EC and PPM and changing my res doing hydro...or having to water 2 to 3 times a day in coco coir, or hempy...was going to go organic, and did for awhile, but FFOF is cheap and less messy :rofl: and I can dump it into my outside organic compost bin to use for my veggies and fruits :thumb:

If you have an "Ace Hardware" around your area, they have your Sunshine #4 for about 30 bucks for a 3.8 cu ft bail....

And I used to do mothers, had a GDP for almost 4 years, she was huge when I flowered her. Now I just take clones from my girls before I put them into flower. I've been doing that for almost 3 years now with my Liberty Haze, and notice no difference :thumb:

And I'm sorry for the "outburst" on your thread :hmmmm: I was raised better, and should know better than to shoot my mouth off like that...I was always raised to treat others how I want to be treated, and that wasn't it my friend, so again I am sorry for that :passitleft::peace:
Well, I do believe there are some Ace's around here somewhere. I'll have to check that out...thanks

Thanks Hippie :passitleft:, I was actually able to take my boys for a run this morning (my dogs)...first time in almost 2 weeks, they miss running with dad. And I took several that came back negative, but tested positive for antibodies...
I had one of the worst colds I've ever had around Christmas and New Years, last year, went on for well over 2 weeks...so I'm guessing I've already had it, and dealing with the side effects.
And sorry :sorry: no eye candy yet...couldn't even look at my grow room for awhile without feeling like my head was going to split, I have 2600 watts of HIDs back there and it gets kinda bright :cool:

Although, I do have a little update. Put a net on my Blackberry gums and fed them last night. And my Northern Lights auto is taking off with the new Mega Crop for nutes :thumb:

Holy shit, 2600w of hid would be blinding. I always used hid lamps when I was indoors. They always gave me some solid bud. If I ever get an indoor grow going again I'll probably opt in for hids again but just a single 600w....nothing close to the sunshine your providing...lol. Everything is looking great in there. I love the huge variety you grow.

Glad your feeling better. If it wasn’t for bad luck I wouldn’t have any luck . Trying to get into the cbd action in Texas . All the hemp crops around are broom weed nobody close in is doing oil . Have been working my a off gonna dedicate 14 acres this first round which I think is too much to start , have 3 investors thanks to 420 Magazine showing my work with all the back up in here . I am studying all the outdoors grows closely, plus we are building a 40’x80’ building for year round growing. Have been on the outside looking in 420 for too long had to come back and see y’all plus I got an 8-4 job cause this has drained my pocket chain so twice the work ! Finish getting better I’ll need all the back up I can get .

Well, I do believe there are some Ace's around here somewhere. I'll have to check that out...thanks
Not a problem brother, hope it pans out for you :thumb:
Holy shit, 2600w of hid would be blinding. I always used hid lamps when I was indoors. They always gave me some solid bud. If I ever get an indoor grow going again I'll probably opt in for hids again but just a single 600w....nothing close to the sunshine your providing...lol. Everything is looking great in there. I love the huge variety you grow.
:rofl::rofl: Yep, I have a 1000 watt and a 600 watt in my 4x8, and a 600 watt in my 4x4, and a 400 watt in my veg closet :slide: and the variety is mainly for the kids...well I say kids, my youngest is now 25 :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: damn, I'm getting old :popcorn:

Glad your feeling better. If it wasn’t for bad luck I wouldn’t have any luck . Trying to get into the cbd action in Texas . All the hemp crops around are broom weed nobody close in is doing oil . Have been working my a off gonna dedicate 14 acres this first round which I think is too much to start , have 3 investors thanks to 420 Magazine showing my work with all the back up in here . I am studying all the outdoors grows closely, plus we are building a 40’x80’ building for year round growing. Have been on the outside looking in 420 for too long had to come back and see y’all plus I got an 8-4 job cause this has drained my pocket chain so twice the work ! Finish getting better I’ll need all the back up I can get .
That sounds like quite the undertaking there brotha, I wish you all the luck. TBH, I've never grown a hemp plant or a CBD dominant plant, but I imagine their kinda like their sister plants here, so if I can help, just hit me up man :high-five:

IDK, I soaked it for 24 hours, and it's been in a moist paper towel for almost 48 now...I think it's a dud, oh well it was the last of some freebies for a Seedsman comparison grow I was in awhile back. I'm going to see how these 4 autos do cuz I really didn't expect all of them to pop, before I pop any more. I still have an assortment of beans I haven't had a chance to get to yet, if the Army would realize I'm over 50 and quit trying to call me back up to active duty, they've done it twice now. I did my 20...+2 in civil service, I'm done. Oh shit went off the beaten path...lol.

thank you for your service, my brothers serve, army navy n 1 marine

thank you for your service, my brothers serve, army navy n 1 marine
I appreciate that @trini trees :passitleft: I'm a 4th generation Army Ranger, with 1 of my sons going that way also :thumb: ...but no need to thank me,it was my honor, and the way I was raised, made it my duty to serve :ciao:

And not to mention I was able to go places and see things people only dream about, but the big kick :hmmmm: was jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft :yahoo::headbanger: try a HALO in the middle of the night :goof:

I appreciate that @trini trees :passitleft: I'm a 4th generation Army Ranger, with 1 of my sons going that way also :thumb: ...but no need to thank me,it was my honor, and the way I was raised, made it my duty to serve :ciao:

And not to mention I was able to go places and see things people only dream about, but the big kick :hmmmm: was jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft :yahoo::headbanger: try a HALO in the middle of the night :goof:

dude i get it you guys jump out planes for missions, now to do that for recreation HELLL NO!!!!!!!!! LMAO

dude i get it you guys jump out planes for missions, now to do that for recreation HELLL NO!!!!!!!!! LMAO
:rofl: Have you ever tried it? It's better than ANY drug I've ever tried, and no TSA to check your carry on :rofl:...I've only jumped a couple times this year, cause of the Covid. The guys and I usually go to Ozark skydive center in Lawrence, MO.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom