Welcome To Mocha's Garden

Hello all, I figured that since I was unable to keep and conduct a proper journal on my last 2 tries,
(No fault of my own) I'd go with a broader style and just record what I have going at the time of
posting.

Anyway, a little bit about me.
I've been growing since 2007, and I'm still learning. Learned a bunch since I've been
here, and met some great people, with a wealth of knowledge. I'm retired Army, or trying to be
anyhow. I have a beautiful wife, 2 dogs and 1 cat. (Empty Nesters) Everything's paid off, except the
constant remodeling that I do since being retired. I love to work with my hands. That's why gardening
gave me an opportunity to expand my hobby base, speaking of which...
I have just dropped some seeds to soak.

1 Alaskan Purple from @SeedsMan

4 Purple Haze autos from @Herbies Seeds

I run a perpetual garden that can give a single plant harvest to a 2 or 3 plant scrog harvest
about once a month, so there's always something smoking when Mocha's in the house. I have a 4'x4'
tent for just scrogs, and I have a 4'x8' that's half scrog and half lolipop, to keep all my strains going.
I also have a 2.5'x6' veg/clone/seedling closet, and I have a 5'x5' tent, but am not using it at the
moment.

I’m in . :popcorn: :high-five: I have the Alaskan Purple from Seedsman but I’m putting in the purple punch first . Those girls look great you have a lot more eye candy ! Excellent setups for a perpetual journal !

Thanks @West Hippie :passitleft:...I have taps on all the Purple haze from @Herbies Seeds, but my one and only Alaskan Purple from @SeedsMan has not shown any sign of life :popcorn:
And just when you think it’s gone it pops . I bought this gibberellic acid for my 6 year old candy kush seeds . The last time I tried to pop 4 of them nothing and have 4 left to try this on ! If it works I’m going with the lowest dose for new seeds !
Is that a 1000 watt hps , I like the volume we get from it . Kind of like the one you grew the size of a whisky bottle. I get beer bottles but I want one like you did !

And just when you think it’s gone it pops . I bought this gibberellic acid for my 6 year old candy kush seeds . The last time I tried to pop 4 of them nothing and have 4 left to try this on ! If it works I’m going with the lowest dose for new seeds !
Is that a 1000 watt hps , I like the volume we get from it . Kind of like the one you grew the size of a whisky bottle. I get beer bottles but I want one like you did !
IDK, I soaked it for 24 hours, and it's been in a moist paper towel for almost 48 now...I think it's a dud, oh well it was the last of some freebies for a Seedsman comparison grow I was in awhile back. I'm going to see how these 4 autos do cuz I really didn't expect all of them to pop, before I pop any more. I still have an assortment of beans I haven't had a chance to get to yet, if the Army would realize I'm over 50 and quit trying to call me back up to active duty, they've done it twice now. I did my 20...+2 in civil service, I'm done. Oh shit went off the beaten path...lol.

Well, lights came on at 6 and the girls are happy, and a little heavy :morenutes:
Good thing two only have a few more weeks :thumb:
Going to use @Headclinic PVC trick for that scrog net :slide:
This 1 plant scrog is just an experiment to see if it would fill the tent up...almost :headbanger:

Mines a
IDK, I soaked it for 24 hours, and it's been in a moist paper towel for almost 48 now...I think it's a dud, oh well it was the last of some freebies for a Seedsman comparison grow I was in awhile back. I'm going to see how these 4 autos do cuz I really didn't expect all of them to pop, before I pop any more. I still have an assortment of beans I haven't had a chance to get to yet, if the Army would realize I'm over 50 and quit trying to call me back up to active duty, they've done it twice now. I did my 20...+2 in civil service, I'm done. Oh shit went off the beaten path...lol.
Mine is a freebie from them also . I have to mix up that gibb acid in the morning and put two candy kush seeds in .
You’ve done your time, time for them to go on !
It’s been a while for me on autos , I’ve been trying to get a 1000 grams out of a 5’x5’ tent fixing to move it to completed journals.

Mines a

Mine is a freebie from them also . I have to mix up that gibb acid in the morning and put two candy kush seeds in .
It’s been a while for me on autos , I’ve been trying to get a 1000 grams out of a 5’x5’ tent fixing to move it to completed journals.
I was looking at that Gibberellic acid you're talking about. I'm surprised I haven't heard of it, going to order some of that along with my 22lbs of Mega Crop...gona try 'em both...like I said "still learning and loving it! Thanks man :thumb:

Link me in, I'm up for that 1 :thumb:

I was looking at that Gibberellic acid you're talking about. I'm surprised I haven't heard of it, going to order some of that along with my 22lbs of Mega Crop...gona try 'em both...like I said "still learning and loving it! Thanks man
Love me some Mc it proved itself to me . Used $16.60 worth from the start to finish .

It’s the top one in my signature, was Flood&drain. Was my second attempt!

What's up @MochaBud, I'll squeeze in here and grab a seat.
I want to see how Alaskan Purple turns out.
My AP is almost ready to chop!
I ended up soaking again for another 24 hrs...nothing...tried putting it in my med bottle, I have a piece of Emory cloth (fine sand paper) on bottom and I swirl it around to take the hard edges off...still nothing
Have you tried scratching the seed with some light sandpaper? :Namaste:
:thumb: Yes sir, I did. I have a buddy that taught me that trick a few years ago

And welcome guys there's plenty of room :high-five: and I have more beans, and some on the way :yummy:

All these grows are just gonna do a perpetual journal. I actually came back to see more pics .
@Silverfox125 is a soil grower and I know he’d like your journal.
I have an old 126 mm film cartridge case I put emery cloth in . Didn’t help was why I bought the gibb acid . It was a hard time to get it to dissolve.
Went with the purple punch and Monster Kzittles at 50 ppm .

I've been trying to put the girls room together, they're getting an unused 12'x14' room for their tents with a 3'x6' veg\clone\baby closet. Still got some work to do, it's the room I started in, well the closet that I started in, is in the room I'm using now...damn that didn't sound confusing :hmmmm:...
004.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
They're in that tent now, but I thought I'd record the whole thing. That room used to have a triple window on the wall that only has 1 now, and the bare wall used to have a double window...yeah, almost done, just the closet to line the inside with an old tent I have and to put up my racks, oh and set up the lights and fans...and a window sill...and a...lol...never ending story here :rofl:

I know exactly what your talking about . So your starting another grow room or is it one of the grows
I need to check what the difference is between monster Zkittles and gorilla Zkittles

Back
Top Bottom