Welcome To My Aeroponic Grow

those aren't healthy roots bro..... misting plants with warm water dont work. gotta keep it chilled to 68 degrees. and use bacillius (aka hydroguard) to keep brown pythium bacteria from rotting your plant out.
roots.PNG
Then why do my plants look so healthy?explain that one.

Then why do my plants look so healthy?explain that one.

lol. they look healthy for a first time grower maybe :)
I didnt come here to bash.
but those roots are a horrible pythium infestation.
chill your water.
its hydro 101.,

imagine how much more and better quality your stuff will be, you are letting your pride get in the way.
ya it works. BARELY.
those roots i showed you were at HARVEST at 4 months old. you couldnt grow a plant that long in those conditions in your aero even if you had jesus on your side.

lol. they look healthy for a first time grower maybe :)
I didnt come here to bash.
but those roots are a horrible pythium infestation.
chill your water.
its hydro 101.,

imagine how much more and better quality your stuff will be, you are letting your pride get in the way.
ya it works. BARELY.
those roots i showed you were at HARVEST at 4 months old. you couldnt grow a plant that long in those conditions in your aero even if you had jesus on your side.
I'm using Cutting Edge nutes.
You would know if you read my journal.
The micro is very dark and is stains the roots.
That is why they look the way they do.

I'm using Cutting Edge nutes.
You would know if you read my journal.
The micro is very dark and is stains the roots.
That is why they look the way they do.

no they look the way they do because pythium is eatin away at the roots because they are sitting at 70-80 degrees with no hydroguard. no wait. 82 fucking degrees. keep on keepin on tho. you'll learn that aero is for propagation and DWC is the true way to grow hydro. gonna cost you 250 for a chiller tho.
LOL.PNG

no they look the way they do because pythium is eatin away at the roots because they are sitting at 70-80 degrees with no hydroguard. no wait. 82 fucking degrees. keep on keepin on tho. you'll learn that aero is for propagation and DWC is the true way to grow hydro. gonna cost you 250 for a chiller tho.
LOL.PNG

I agree with you on the roots and the water temps.
My next run will be with hydroguard.
The water temp is at 78 degrees.
Since this run is close to harvest I can't do much about it now.
I will also switch over to a dwc bubble system
The aeroponic run was mostly just an experiment to see if the plants produced better.
Not much of a difference from my other runs so I won't be growing that way anymore.
thanks for the help.

The day is finally here.
I have flushed them for a week and they're ready so I chopped them.
I also dried out some nugs for a smoke report and I can tell you that this is awesome smoke.

Looks good
I got a hillbilly way to cool your water and get your pump out get
5 gallon bucket
Some ebb n flow fittings with the screens on them and put your pump in the bucket that way you can cool it down with frozen 2 liters I like your sprayer head and gonna copy it next time but I got to get a better pump for pressure I have finished with this and did good but it's absolutely perfect for putting rooted clones in to get the roots growing down and put in a bucket

Attachments

• IMG_20181112_064927628.jpg
    IMG_20181112_064927628.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20181112_064814661.jpg
    IMG_20181112_064814661.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 20
Don't laugh at the silicone I was high and didn't realize I had 2 different size drains so I used the wrong hole saw

Attachments

• IMG_20181112_065431321.jpg
    IMG_20181112_065431321.jpg
    588 KB · Views: 30
Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom