Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Re: Welcome to my new Journal....OMMSOG

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and those who have not decided yet what you are.

Welcome to my new grow. OldMedMan's 8th Grow.....OMMSOG.

The SOG is not ready yet, However I do have the other half of my tent ready to roll.

When the SOG is ready, I will do another complete introduction for it.

Here are the strains I'll be growing:

The Church from GreenHouse Seed Bank = Swiss sativa, Skunk, Super Skunk, and Northern Lights

S.A.G.E. from TH Seeds = Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium

Lucy from Barney's Farm = An old Skunk variety crossed with Mazar

Lemon Skunk from GreenHouse Seed Bank = Old School Skunk from the Amsterdam
Underground.

White Russian from Serious Seeds = AK47 x White Widow

Hawaiian Electric = genetics unknown Hawaiian.

As you will see some have be in veg for a while and others not so long. Kind of immaterial since they went into flower today after lights came on. They have just finished they're 24 hours of darkness.

It's an indoor grow..

I will be using Happy Frog Soil

The pots will be different sized AirPots. For more information on AirPots Click here:

Air-Pot Garden

The Lights: 1 400W HPS Air Cooled with fans and 14 CFLs , There will 10 - 100w, 1 - 150w,
2 -200W and 1- 300w.. The Lumen's will be 1400, 1600, 1750, and 2700.
That should cover most of the spectrum.

The temps in the tent range from high 70s to the high of 84.

RH varies from 40 to 60

I don't check pH

I use RO water, which is a pH of 7.0 which is neutral.

I water when the pots are light to lift..

No pests that I know of.

For Nutes, I and using OC+ . If you would like to find out what OC+ is here is a link to a discussion about it.

Osmocote Plus Plant Food - Discuss Its Use With Cannabis Here!

I'll also be using : Silica. and Black Strap Molasses
If I add anything else, I will tell you.

2 of the strains I do not know the gender. Once in flower for a few days I should know. They are the S.A.G.E. and the Hawaii Electric

All males will be removed immediately to another location and I will attempt to fertilize a few buds with it later in the grow. Truthfully, I may chicken out and kill them.

I'll tell a few stories as we go.

Next up a few pictures. .

This should be fun Folks!:high-five:

OC+ I am in...

great selection

Welcome My Friend! :welcome: This is my 3rd grow with OC+. The other two were my best grows. In other words.....back to basics that work! :cheer:

Welcome My Friend! :welcome: This is my 3rd grow with OC+. The other two were my best grows. In other words.....back to basics that work! :cheer:

I have to say I am impressed with the ease of OC+. I chose to try it and coco at the same time. Has made it a bit more challenging learning coco but it has been fun. Felt I was up to the challenge as it wasn't my first time on the bus.

Or under it... :rofl:

It's always nice to see other's comparable results on OC+. I will try it in soil at some point but I am wrapped up in this coco right now.

'Keep on Truckin' :thumb:

Here's some random shots as the girls vegged.

D9_jpg.JPG

7_jpg.JPG

6_jpg.JPG

5_jpg.JPG

4_jpg.JPG

3_jpg.JPG

2_jpg.JPG

As you can see these pictures were taken over time.

In the last shot is a dead sprout. It was a Papaya. The first two I grew were ripped off. I've tried to germ three more and have had terrible luck with them?? :smokin:

I have to say I am impressed with the ease of OC+. I chose to try it and coco at the same time. Has made it a bit more challenging learning coco but it has been fun. Felt I was up to the challenge as it wasn't my first time on the bus.

Or under it... :rofl:

It's always nice to see other's comparable results on OC+. I will try it in soil at some point but I am wrapped up in this coco right now.

'Keep on Truckin' :thumb:

Your a brave soul !:thumb:

I keep looking at coco, but haven't tried it yet. :Namaste: Think I'll drop over your way and take a look. :morenutes:

OC+ has been my best out of my 7 previous grows. It's easier on me to do.

Here are the Girls now.

The White Russian
whiterussian_jpg.JPG

The SAGE
sage_jpg.JPG

Lucy with Diamonds
lucy_jpg.JPG

The Lemon Skunk
lemonShunk_jpg.JPG

Vintage
Vintage_jpg.JPG

The Church
The_Church_jpg.JPG

Hawaii Electric

Hawaii_Electric_jpg.JPG

Group Shot

D9_jpg.JPG

With the CFLs on.
gp2wlight_jnp.JPG

gpwlights1_jpg.JPG

They have all been topped or FIMed. I went to town on The Church and the White Russian as you can tell. :Namaste:

Here is where the SOG will be.

sog_jpg.JPG

Hi All .:high-five:

Since some of you have not been in one of my Journals before I better tell you little about myself. I am over 70 years old and I am physically not able to do somethings. Age alone hurts. I am a medical mj user with my card. Had three kinds of cancer, 3 major surgeries with has hurt me a bit, so if you think to yourself "Why is he doing it that way?" It's because that's the only way I can.
My good friend THsea helps me all the time. I couldn't do this without him.
Just so you know......:Namaste:

Well, 2nd row is better than page 67 lol!
(no fair all of you who are up at 3 am!)
All kidding aside, it's great to see you up and running OMM...I'm sending you some extra special good vibes for the grow, your health, and for the rest of the year...
Thanks for having me!
Cheers!:thumb:
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom