Welcome To My Soil Garden By Sirwax420

Sirwax420

420 Member
Hi Hello Future and present Gardeners , Growers, and Smokers.
I'd like to give and share my own experiences and tips on my home grown process.2 Mothers in 7 Gallon Fabric POTS/ Clone Tray/ 6x Clones 3x Per Mother.
1. SOIL TYPE: Fox Farm Ocean
2. POTS/Trays(X8): 7gallon Fabric Pots with trays
3. Nutrient's: Fox Farm Trio/ RE Charge/ Cal/Mag/ M.o.a.b/ Clone X
4. Grow Area/Indoors: 5X5 Tent/Inline Duct Fan/ Inline Duct Fan Speed Control/ 8inch Osculating Fan.
5.Lights Type: LED AVG Power Draw 500Watts
6.CLone Tray/Heating Mat: 50 clone Tray use when needed.
7.Scrog Net Roll
8. Seeds Sky walker OG/ Seeds to come Bruce Banner/White Widow/Gold Leaf.

SKY WALKER OG Seed Starts.
Method: Wet Damp paper towel with Sandwich bag method, Placed on Seedling Heating mat.

20210110_103944 (2).jpg

Sounds promising, I'm in for the ride.
Do share, how long have you been growing?
TY for showing support and stopping by I will be doing updates as much as I can to provide as much information as I can on my current grow.
I have been gardening for 3years and decided to try out other things. I have been Growing and Practicing for about a 1 or 2.

Wow thats looking very very good. Even I can tell, great work!
If I may add my 2 cents, I wouldn't wait on the up potting, I'll bet it's exploding with roots already. I'll wait for next time the soil is at the right moisture level (at my conditions {60-70f 40-60%rh} it's around day, day and a half after watering) and transplant using some kind of mycorrhizal fungi. I'd wait 2-3 daysjust to make sure all went well and go ahead and start the 12/12 cycle. But that's just me, and if I was you, I'd wait for an advice from a more experienced growers :laugh:
But seriously great job vegging it :thumb:

If I may add my 2 cents, I wouldn't wait on the up potting, I'll bet it's exploding with roots already. I'll wait for next time the soil is at the right moisture level (at my conditions {60-70f 40-60%rh} it's around day, day and a half after watering) and transplant using some kind of mycorrhizal fungi. I'd wait 2-3 daysjust to make sure all went well and go ahead and start the 12/12 cycle. But that's just me, and if I was you, I'd wait for an advice from a more experienced growers :laugh:
I appreciate any tips and advice I can get I will utilize the knowledge the best way I can. I Have Great White so ill be adding that into transplant soon. Waiting for these to be big enough to start cloning off of. SO far so good will be adding scrog stuff in the next couple days. Then bending Branches and manipulating them. AGAIN TY for any TIPS or ADVICE.

I appreciate any tips and advice I can get I will utilize the knowledge the best way I can. I Have Great White so ill be adding that into transplant soon. Waiting for these to be big enough to start cloning off of. SO far so good will be adding scrog stuff in the next couple days. Then bending Branches and manipulating them. AGAIN TY for any TIPS or ADVICE.

Welcome Back Sorry I have been busy so here is my late postings and up to date posting:
Upgraded: NEW veg tent 4x8 MARS HYRDO, NEW LIGHTS (X2) ts2000 LED MARS HYDRO
Upgraded: Flower Tent 5X5 and lights with ts3000 Led by MARS HYDRO

This is the new seedling/veg/cloning tent
Seeds are 2 Bruce Banner OG, 2 Gold Leaf, 1 White Widow Og.
Clones are all SkyWalker og.
20210414_094435.jpg

SAM_0319.JPG

SAM_0321.JPG

Upgraded: NEW veg tent 4x8 MARS HYRDO, NEW LIGHTS (X2) ts2000 LED MARS HYDRO
I Transferred Clones/seedling starts Bruce Banner OG, 2 Gold Leaf, 1 White Widow Og./ CLONES are SKYWALKER OG.
SAM_0324.JPG

I just wanted to show the progress of seeds and clones in new tent.
SAM_0342.JPG

Upgraded: Flower Tent 5X5 and lights with ts3000 Led by MARS HYDRO
I used Clips and tie down methods I learned for the two mothers for flower.
Right Side is picture of mother one now in flower from skywalker og.
Left Side is picture of mother two in flower from skywalker og.

SAM_0336.JPG

SAM_0333.JPG
SAM_0334.JPG
SAM_0335.JPG

Back
Top Bottom