Welcome To New420Guy Seeds: A Special Team With A Mission!

This was on his Facebook page. Looks like it's just the business he is getting. He is very legit.
420.PNG

Straight from my inbox, "Your New420Guy Seeds order is now complete".. my order has been shipped, tracking # included, and I placed the order yesterday afternoon.

Thanks Steve. I'll post again once received. So far the process was pain free and super fast. :thumb:

High everyone! New420Guy Seeds has been around for several years and we're here to stay! Paul (New420Guy) started out many years ago making seeds for himself, because "all the major seed companies charge way too much for seeds". After a few years of making seeds for himself, he decided to try to sell some seeds for a little extra income. In just a short time, friends and friends of friends realized that these seeds are very special and also that they come with a very special price. You see, the goal of New420Guy Seeds has always been to bring the best genetics to the world without the huge price tag that the popular seed companies are charging. The business began to pick up when Paul made New Grape 48 (aka Purple AK48) and Pauls Purple Fire (Purple Fire x AK48) and he began selling seeds online as a regular business. After just a few years of making more and more new awesome strains, the business started getting too big for one person, so Paul formed a small Tester and Breeder team on Facebook. We have recruited some really good growers for the tester team and some of the world's best cannabis breeders for the breeder team. Since then, this awesome team of breeders together with Paul has created over 80 different strains in the last several years. Many of the old strains have been discontinued for one reason or another, leaving us with only the best top shelf strains and the most popular strains as well. We hope you will visit our site and help us with our mission to bring the best genetics to the world without a high price.

Any discounts right now for forum members? I'm not in a huge rush but would definitely like to check out a few strains from here. If not no worries, I'll probably wait for a sale :) @New420Guy Seeds

Any discounts right now for forum members? I'm not in a huge rush but would definitely like to check out a few strains from here. If not no worries, I'll probably wait for a sale :) @New420Guy Seeds
I know they had one end not too long ago. Their prices are very cheap compared to many other sites. Their strains are great too. I suggest highly to check them out one day. and shipping is ULTRA fast compared to many others.

I thinks it’s 420Mag.

Back
Top Bottom