Welcome to one of the world's largest free law libraries

bsemaj

Should this be a sticky for all members here? :high-five:

Law - The Public Library of Law

Searching the Web is easy. Why should searching the law be any different? That's why Fastcase has created the Public Library of Law -- to make it easy to find the law online. PLoL is one of the largest free law libraries in the world, because we assemble law available for free scattered across many different sites -- all in one place. PLoL is the best starting place to find law on the Web.
What is available on PLoL?

* Cases from the U.S. Supreme Court and Courts of Appeals
* Cases from all 50 states back to 1997
* Federal statutory law and codes from all 50 states
* Regulations, court rules, constitutions, and more!

PLoL also includes free links to paid content on Fastcase. PLoL is one of the Web's largest free law libraries, but with additional links from Fastcase, it is one of the most comprehensive law libraries in the world.

Resources
RSS Feeds
PLoL Blog PLoL Podcasts Fastcase Blog
Links
Blog Tutorial: Finding a Case Tutorial: Searching Statutes
Downloads

* Boolean Searches

Open Search

With Open Search, you can now search PLoL directly from your browser's search bar.
Click here to add PLoL as a Search Provider.
Webinar Schedule

ENJOY. Because Ignorance of the laws is no excuse.:goodluck:

As legal State Approved Patient and Caregiver with permission to possess my plants as well as my patients plants. . Where does the Federal law regarding how many feet you have to be away from a school. Also is the requirement from school property line or from the actual school?

As legal State Approved Patient and Caregiver with permission to possess my plants as well as my patients plants. . Where does the Federal law regarding how many feet you have to be away from a school. Also is the requirement from school property line or from the actual school?

1000 ft. from the actual property line of the school. This is a general overall rule of thumb to go by... Generally speaking though... if valid patient/caregiver this rule of thumb should not exist... as it is lawful under state law to use one's mendicine.

In otherwords, it should not apply to any patient/caregiver either state or federal ... if it does, something is seriously wrong.

Also it would not be measured as the crow flys but, as the street/walking distance.

Back
Top Bottom