Welcome to Our New Sponsor Cannabis Pocket Reference

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Please join me in welcoming our new sponsor Cannabis Pocket Reference. It is because of the support of sponsors like this that we are able to continue our mission of bringing Cannabis Awareness to the world.

The Cannabis Pocket Reference is the premier educational pocket reference for the most accurate Cannabis info. Grow Guide, Strain database, Visual Plant RX Gallery, Alchemy Guide including culinary and medicinal recipes, Legal overview maps, and History Timeline. Latest info, works without data connection. 92 strains with more to be added. Updates and additions to content are free.

Indispensible for beginners.
Tons of info for pros.
Visually rich and stunning.
Easy to navigate.

user00113.jpg

Features Include:

Grow Guide
A focus on high tech indoor methods with info on different techniques, growing media, lights, nutrients, cloning, pest and disease control, harvesting, and advanced techniques. Includes sample grow diary and high grade nutrient schedule.
Alchemy Guide
Includes culinary recipes such as butter, infused soy milk and cooking oil. How to make tinctures including non-alcoholic. How to make hashish and hash oil. Info on smoke harm reduction and vaporizing including vaporizer reviews.
Visual RX
Visual diagnosis is easy with our photo gallery of common ailments for Cannabis plants.
Strain Database
92 strains with history, description, genetic heritage, and info for growing. Zoomable high quality photo for each.
History Timeline
Major Cannabis events in history with pictures.
Legal
Maps containing the basic legal status of Cannabis throughout the world.

Contact or purchase the Cannabis Pocket Reference Here

Thank you for joining us as a sponsor, we appreciate your support in our mission.

Welcome!:party:

Thank you for your support! We greatly appreciate it. :thanks:

BTW - any chance for an iPhone app? I ditched my HTC Droid as soon as I could when Apple brought out the iPhone for Verizon.

Again - welcome to the site and thank you for becoming a sponsor!

Thanks so much everyone! It is a great honor to join you here. We hope to help you spread the knowledge of Cannabis world-wide. We hope to make our product better with the help of the community.

To answer a couple of questions:

I can't say why the time was 8:40, or what we call X2 on the screenshots. ;-)

CPR was originally developed for the IOS platform. Unfortunately they did reject the application and after some lengthy discussions we realized they were never going to be on board with what we wanted to do, so we had to start all over on Android.

Needless to say we were heartbroken that Apple had issues with our Cannabis cultivation related topics in what is essentially a multimedia ebook.

Unfortunately other Cannabis related apps have been approved for iTunes, and we already tried reasoning with them about ours to no avail.

We cannot discuss the matter any further due to the nda that Apple enforces in discussing rejected apps, and have moved on, and encourage all Cannabis lovers to move to the Android platform as we did. We love the newfound freedom on the Android platform.

Also be aware that Facebook is selling/sharing your formerly private information and has rejected our ad for Cannabis Pocket Reference.

We are hoping Amazon will approve CPR for the Amazon App store, but after submitting the app way early and not being included in the launch, we're not holding our breath.

(we try not to- THC gets absorbed within 2 seconds as we stress in our guide!)

....Also be aware that Facebook is selling/sharing your formerly private information and has rejected our ad for Cannabis Pocket Reference.....

Although anyone wanting too could post a link to your webpage on their wall. IMO it would be a great way to show our appreciation for you sponsorship

:)

Although anyone wanting too could post a link to your webpage on their wall. IMO it would be a great way to show our appreciation for you sponsorship

:)

Thank you for the kind offer! Overgrow 'em?

:reading420magazine:

PS we would love to give away some free copies of the app away, but Android market does not have promo codes yet, which makes it much trickier... we have a feeling this will be added one day.

cheers

Wow, thank you very much! Please let us know what updates/info you would like to see.

Someone just gave it a 2-star rating because it needs a 'lot more strains'... ouch.
(Of course we will be adding more, but we want quality not quantity as the saying goes.)

If anyone is inclined to leave a nice rating or some kind words, we will owe you one!

Have a sunny and green day. Hemp forever!

High Degauss,

After going through the app, I'd like to suggest more pictorial's here on plant deficiencies or overages. 420 has a great Problems, Pests & Disease Control and would be nice to see more pix coverage of this type on your app if possible. That's something that people will reference a lot once they get the environment down. Yes, more strains will be great. You have a ton already but more is good. I think the Strains and the Visual RX are ultimately the main key to your app. Even medical referencing to the strains might be nice if your able to do that without any negative legalities to claims. Sorry to here about the apple situation. Overall your app looks really nice and I look forward to seeing you grow...Keep up the good work! :Namaste:

edit...just letting everyone know that they already have around 100 strains if not more listed :tokin:

p.s. nice 'Misellaneous' section in the grow guide...

thanks everyone! I'm super happy over the kind words. We definitely will be adding more photos and info in future updates.

I'm also glad to announce that we are in the Amazon App store too now which pleases us not for selfish reasons but the fact that a large corporation is not going to censor our subject of Cannabis Hemp, the most miraculous plant of all time, in their hand picked app store. Our first question is would we ever be considered for free app of the day?
;)

Amazon has suddenly rejected and suppressed our app, the Cannabis Pocket Reference, after selling it for months! We feel singled out as they sell lots of Cannabis books, ebooks, and videos every day, and previously had no problem with our app, even writing a sales description of their own. Amazon refuses to even explain, stating due to the volume of submissions they just don't have the time but hinting it relates to content. No kidding.

Needless to say, we are saddened by this news and hope the future is brighter for those trying to spread nothing but the truth in a digitally controlled age.

Who knows, maybe the Google store is about to do the same and then we'll be finished.

After all, this company was founded with a rejection by Apple!! The Amazon approval gave us confidence, but now we're just jaded.

Amazon has suddenly rejected and suppressed our app, the Cannabis Pocket Reference, after selling it for months! We feel singled out as they sell lots of Cannabis books, ebooks, and videos every day, and previously had no problem with our app, even writing a sales description of their own. Amazon refuses to even explain, stating due to the volume of submissions they just don't have the time but hinting it relates to content. No kidding.

Needless to say, we are saddened by this news and hope the future is brighter for those trying to spread nothing but the truth in a digitally controlled age.

Who knows, maybe the Google store is about to do the same and then we'll be finished.

After all, this company was founded with a rejection by Apple!! The Amazon approval gave us confidence, but now we're just jaded.
that sucks, but hang tough you have done a great thing, and joinging :420: was a great thing, we will all stand behind you im sure! i'll buy the app as soon as i get my phone updated to a new smartphone, :thanks::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom