Welcome To Our New Sponsor DormGrow

Jacob Bell

Please join me in welcoming our new sponsor DormGrow. Without the support of sponsors such as these we would not be able to continue our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

Are you interested in LED lighting or wanting to switch from a MH/HPS system to LED? If so, DormGrow can help you! Their company is based on the belief that their customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Their entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of their business is from repeat customers and referrals.

DormGrow is a direct distributor of G8LED Lighting Company which manufactures and tests various LED bulbs, lamps and grow lights. They pride themselves on Quality, Customer Service and Satisfaction. With their generous 100% satisfaction Return Policy, customers can be assured of their investment into the energy and money savings that come with LEDs. DormGrow offers Fast Shipping and ships most orders within 24 hours so you can start growing right away. Their grow lights are Very High Quality and come with a 1 Year Warranty. They would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

dormgrow.jpg

dormgrow3.jpg

450 Watt ULTRA LED Replace 1000 Watt MH/HPS System

dormgrow2.jpg

Be sure to check out their information on LED Technology

www.DormGrow.com
https://www.dormgrow.com/

Contact Information
Telephone: 888.771.4769
Email: Info@DormGrow.com

Wow...very nice lights and pretty decent prices!! Great to have new LED sponsors around!! wish I could afford one of these and dump my 1000w's of HID's for something more gentle on my electric.... Nice that these lights have 8 bands too!!! not many LED's are put together with PAR in mind....great job guys!!

Ahhhh freaking sweet....welcome nebie...I grow hps and I'm drooling....hope to see you soon guys....

Thanks to the Editors, Moderators, Administrators and Members for the warm welcome messages. There are many great LED grow light companies out there. We can all learn from each other and ultimately help the forum members get the right lights at competitive prices. I will try to answer all LED related questions that come my way in a very timely fashion.
Best wishes!
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom