Welcome To Our New Sponsor - E.Shine Systems LED Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

The General

Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor E.Shine Systems to our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

Without the support of sponsors such as E.Shine Systems we would not be able to continue operating a complicated website such as this for very long. If you appreciate the free information and friendship on this site, we ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

Introduction
E.Shine Systems Ltd is a quality manufacturer who specializes in research, development and marketing of LED lights. They produce a wide variety of LED lights for growing plants, commercial lighting and decoration. All of their items are designed for export and they use high quality materials that meet UL, ROHS and CE approval to ensure a lifespan of 7-10 years. They offer great service and reasonable prices to ensure your satisfaction of your LED Light!

Products Available
E.Shine Systems LED grow lights are becoming popular with plant growers around the world. E.Shine Systems LED lights offer savings on energy and produce much less heat then HPS lights. So check out what E.shine Systems LED has to offer and feel free to contact their customer service department with any questions you have.

300x3w_led_grow_light.jpg
50x3w_led_grow_light2.jpg

Contact Information:

Phone:
Tel:+86 (755) 2788 5499​
Fax:+86 (755) 3665 0657​

Email:

Welcome E.Shine, I have not seen any sponsored grows yet. Do you have any planned? The COB lights look interesting & I'd be happy to do a grow for you if you're looking for any growers to showcase your lights :) :thumb:

welcome e shine! i have been looking at a few of your lights and am very interested in the 5g series lights but have not been able to find any grows with your lights do you or does anyone have any links to grows with these new lights? thank you and welcome again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom