Welcome To Our New Sponsor GROWant

I am a sponsored grower and I can tell you this is a GREAT COMPANY!! Lights are amazing and customer service is even better I have become friends with some of the employees and we talk daily and I am def standing behind there product lots of cool options and def good light coming off with barely any heat

The more I learn about cannabis and growing it, the more I realise I hardly know anything. There is always so much more to learn and we also gain new scientific knowledge all the time. I love experimenting with different ways of growing. Scrog, freestyle, sog, soil, hydro and so on. They all have their plusses and minuses.

The people you need to look out for is the ones who believe they know everything - non of us do. There is a lot of great advice on this page and even we who have grown for more years than we can remember (because we smoke what we grow) learn new things almost every day. It's a great community

Ya I wasnt confused I was a dream come true case.lol I dont have the experience but ive read the whole internet lol its what I love about growing every time you want to go deeper you can.. But that's more than a lot of growers care to do ,they have their method and stick to it.Benefit of being new is I'm malleable, and excited. Its just I think we all know that experience isn't everything. The guy who got me growing treats his plants poorly imo. No communication between them just timers and dates...all flip the same all harvest the same time...he has been growing for 20 years. And if I was to hire someone (or give a free light to someone) for advetising and marketing purposes he would tell ya to pick me over him..see what I mean.
Anyway I'm late..lol the show has started. And ill be subbing up.Thats the beauty of 420 mag.!! our community is awesome and I will all but know those lights intimatly from my fellow growers they have chosen as sponsors! Thanks guys.

I am a sponsored grower and I can tell you this is a GREAT COMPANY!! Lights are amazing and customer service is even better I have become friends with some of the employees and we talk daily and I am def standing behind there product lots of cool options and def good light coming off with barely any heat
Great to hear. I can't wait to showcase the G5 Pro! The Cookies Kush clones will be the first under this new light. . .

@Deville and @SwAggNiFiCeNt we've based our recent sponsorships off a variety of things. I've already proposed that both of you guys be sponsored. Thing is we will not be taking on any new sponsored growers until we get some journals completed from our recent growers. There are you two and a couple more I'm trying to get locked in for when we open up sponsorships again. .
You have been a pleasure to the community since u came along and I appreciate u considering me to use the lights. I totally get it tho. We weren't talking about to complain by any means. As I said the candidates u chose will really do ur lights justice I have no doubts at all. Having said that, when the current sponsors are done their respective grows/journals, I'll hopefully be done a bit before them and waiting for coach to put me in. And if not then hey, no love lost here. You'll still be a treat to 420 and ur lights will still be kick ass lights. And I have plenty of seeds to keep the meds growing. I will admit tho the way things are going for me right now, I do have a natural green thumb I never knew about....so far so good. **fingers crossed **

Sweet Sue is so cool - Did you know she told them to take her out of the member of the month contests cause she kept winning them. No other member were able to keep up with her so she felt it wasn't fair to them. She's also full of knowledge and not afraid to share

I am by no means an elite grower. GROWant was being really fair in handing out these sponsorships IMO. For example, SweetSue has me beat x100000 in experience and journaling. I believe they were trying to do a combination of making people's dreams come true, people that could grow the best, people that could reach the community the furthest. Sponsorship is a multifaceted ordeal, and you can't put all your eggs in the same basket.

I agree. I really appreciate sponsors that dedicate a little time here, not only to promote their product, but also with knowledge, some supporting words here and there and even a smile or two. It is one of the things that makes this community so great. That's one of the main reasons I have been considering their light. That and the potensial to save money on electricity.

You have been a pleasure to the community since u came along and I appreciate u considering me to use the lights. I totally get it tho. We weren't talking about to complain by any means. As I said the candidates u chose will really do ur lights justice I have no doubts at all. Having said that, when the current sponsors are done their respective grows/journals, I'll hopefully be done a bit before them and waiting for coach to put me in. And if not then hey, no love lost here. You'll still be a treat to 420 and ur lights will still be kick ass lights. And I have plenty of seeds to keep the meds growing. I will admit tho the way things are going for me right now, I do have a natural green thumb I never knew about....so far so good. **fingers crossed **

im sure there were alot of us who asked for sponsorships that didnt get them but good for all those who did. that being said i wasnt one of them who got lights lol.so that being said i have 2 4x8 flower tents one i am using cobs but would maybe like to try something different in the other what do you recommend and do you offer any discounts on multiple lights or for 420 members i also have a 5'x5' veg tent i may be interested in lighting im going from a 600watt mh in veg tent and 1000 watt hps in flower but holy shit balls are they hoylt and a pain to try to cool.

I'll get you some numbers tomorrow of what I think would be a good fit in that space. It's been a long weekend for me :)

I am by no means an elite grower. GROWant was being really fair in handing out these sponsorships IMO. For example, SweetSue has me beat x100000 in experience and journaling. I believe they were trying to do a combination of making people's dreams come true, people that could grow the best, people that could reach the community the furthest. Sponsorship is a multifaceted ordeal, and you can't put all your eggs in the same basket.

Thanx for the kind words LB07. My grows just about set up. I started my journal already.
GROWant Journal: SIP's & Living Organic Soil (Sub Irrigated Planter)
Cruise by when you can.
Happy growing

The more I learn about cannabis and growing it, the more I realise I hardly know anything. There is always so much more to learn and we also gain new scientific knowledge all the time. I love experimenting with different ways of growing. Scrog, freestyle, sog, soil, hydro and so on. They all have their plusses and minuses.

The people you need to look out for is the ones who believe they know everything - non of us do. There is a lot of great advice on this page and even we who have grown for more years than we can remember (because we smoke what we grow) learn new things almost every day. It's a great community

I def agree with you that the more I think I know the more I learn I scrog, SOG, freestyle( top, fim) and natural growth. I experiment with autos while vegging photos to always be pulling down new plants this is my current set up using GROWant G5 pro series, and Mars Hydro , and HID (CMH,LEC) each has its own plus side
420-magazine-mobile262014044.jpg
currently my SOG of Blue Dream and C 99
420-magazine-mobile1262376100.jpg
420-magazine-mobile31520178.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1136563640.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1048797463.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1411328050.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1778278623.jpg
autos in DWC this time under LEC
420-magazine-mobile387908471.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1173373972.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2006684626.jpg
flowering under GROWant G5 pro those are mothers it's time for some new genetics in my rooms

im sure there were alot of us who asked for sponsorships that didnt get them but good for all those who did. that being said i wasnt one of them who got lights lol.so that being said i have 2 4x8 flower tents one i am using cobs but would maybe like to try something different in the other what do you recommend and do you offer any discounts on multiple lights or for 420 members i also have a 5'x5' veg tent i may be interested in lighting im going from a 600watt mh in veg tent and 1000 watt hps in flower but holy shit balls are they hoylt and a pain to try to cool.

For a 4x8 you have a few different ways you can go. The G5 G800, has a core coverage of 4x4 so 2 of those would workout pretty well in that size. That or maybe 3 smaller units like our G3 HiPAR GR480.
All of our units run really cool so keeping your Enviornment in check is a lot easier.

Gotta check your new journal out, I'm wanting to try the SIP's myself in very near future. I see where Pedro grow room is killing it using them on IG.

Getting a light to do a sponsored grow is nice, but involves a lot of time posting on various channels. I just got another one to play with last week, but probably won't get to it for a while.

Gotta check your new journal out, I'm wanting to try the SIP's myself in very near future. I see where Pedro grow room is killing it using them on IG.

Getting a light to do a sponsored grow is nice, but involves a lot of time posting on various channels. I just got another one to play with last week, but probably won't get to it for a while.

Pedro stays killing it in those sips. I have some diy ones out of 5gal buckets. I grow strawberries, kale and garlic in them.
Definitely swing by and check out the Journal.

I wouldn't mind setting up a new space just in order to test a lamp tech. On the contrary it is going to be a fantastic help for me when it comes to making up my mind about which company to choose to illuminate my next room. I do have nothing but good impressions so far of the company. Their warranty is also very fair. I just feel it would be a fantastic help to see the performance vs the tech I use now.

Pedro stays killing it in those sips. I have some diy ones out of 5gal buckets. I grow strawberries, kale and garlic in them.
Definitely swing by and check out the Journal.
I would love to follow your progress. Do you have a link to the journal?

Thanks my waffly friend.

And now I have to make waffles again

Back
Top Bottom