Welcome To Our New Sponsor GROWant

Skullman420

Me too Sue - For one reason - I have produced so many Music video's during my life, I have written Music for the masses, for the Movie industry and their films. But timelapsing is all New to me. I never needed it before in my career. So I'll spend 2018 getting really good at that. So we can see cannabis grow just like they do in the programs on national geographic :)

I, for one, look forward to the productions DeVille. :4:

Skullman420

I wanted to document the 3 grows I am doing right now, but it is winter and far too cold to keep the tents open. It will have to wait for spring. I noticed last attempt that the first 2 weeks was kinda boring, but after that everything exploded and I got exactly the effect I was looking for. Plants growing towards the light they worship so much. The light that gives them their lives

Skullman420

I do have the knowledge and experience from my years as a musician, professional audio and video producer. For the companies this is a very good thing. Because if I did these things under my real name, my services would cost a small fortune. DeVille however is at this point in history worthless. The first companies to embrace me under the DeVille name will be the lucky ones because I intend to get there with the DeVille name as well. ;) I managed to become famous by using my skille once, so I can do it again.

You will not regret for a second that you selected me to do a sponsored grow. Thanks for putting your faith in me. I am gonne give you something really really cool in return! I recon I will be ready with a dedicated 4x4 space for you when the spring comes

GROWant

Working on getting good at time-lapses. Will do a time-lapse of every grow when the summer comes. From seed to harvest you'll see them grow before Your own eyes and it's going to look beautiful. Pretty sure these videos will be great Commercials for the producers of the lamps I will use for these Projects as they will also be visible in these time-lapses. What's better advertisement than seeing With Your own eyes how the plants are reacting under different kinds of light.

I have a lot of pro camera gear for this project
With your qualifications, this sounds awesome. Roll on spring! :thanks::circle-of-love:

We'd love to see some of your work. Posting here will be against the guidelines. Perhaps you could PM me some links. :thanks:

Now you only need one in Germany or any other EU country, and that entire market opens up as well. It's a huge market so please do that for Your own sake :)
We know how important the European market is too. :thumb: It's important that we offer support to customers everywhere. We're looking into it.

Skullman420

I can send you some links of material I did under my real name, but for the love of satan - Don't spread that around. I can't risk getting my two different personalities mixed up :)

With your qualifications, this sounds awesome. Roll on spring! :thanks::circle-of-love:

We'd love to see some of your work. Posting here will be against the guidelines. Perhaps you could PM me some links. :thanks:

We know how important the European market is too. :thumb: It's important that we offer support to customers everywhere. We're looking into it.

Skullman420

How many grams can the G800 produce in a 4x4 with a high producing strain you think? Did you get any reports back on quantity. On paper everything look really good

GROWant

How many grams can the G800 produce in a 4x4 with a high producing strain you think? Did you get any reports back on quantity. On paper everything look really good
Hi DeVille (and Everyone) :ciao:

Sorry for the break in service. I'm just going around introducing myself as the new GROWant rep here. The original George is still very much still with us. As I've said eleswhere, I am a native English speaker in the US with about 10 LED grows in my pocket and jars, as well as numerous outdoor adventures. All my grows have been in my own home-made soils and using various teas I brew (nettle, comfry, silica from horsetail ferns, and seaweed).

I am happy of course to answer any questions about GROWant in threads and of course via messages and I really look forward to getting to know you all.

Yours is a good question, DeVille, and of course a tricky one - you'll know all the variables involved as much as I do. So I'm not going to give you any BS, but check and see if we have any hard harvest data. I would take the opportunity to post another photo of the G800, :Dbut I'm not seeing my gallery. Maybe something to do with the new website?

You can call me George. Which also happens to be my middle name anyway. :cheer:

GROWant

LadyGaea

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2018
Hi George, Is the Smart OSRAM 800W Pro too much light for a 2 X 4 tent?
Thanks! LG

GROWant

Hi George, Is the Smart OSRAM 800W Pro too much light for a 2 X 4 tent?
Thanks! LG
We had some customers use G800 or G800Pro for his 2x4' tent, more light more yield as long as lower than light saturation point.
also you can dim it lower if you feel the light is too much intensive.

LadyGaea

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2018
We had some customers use G800 or G800Pro for his 2x4' tent, more light more yield as long as lower than light saturation point.
also you can dim it lower if you feel the light is too much intensive.
Thanks!

GROWant

Great news for every GROWant customer:
GROWant Warranty Register System is online now.
Please visit this link to register your GROWant Lights for warranty services.
After registration, you need only tell us your ServiceTAG only, easily get fast services.
Warranty Registry System |GROWant
For registration, you need only prepare information:
1) Model Type
2) ServiceTAG (find from behind of the unit)
3) Order Number
4)phone number and email address
Please contact our service engineer Michael service.growant@gmail.com for help.

Good weekend!

Last edited:

GROWant

Dear Members,

Thanks for you guys loving and supporting our company and products, all GROWant G5(Pro) HiPAR Series LED Grow Lights are sold out, we are producing the new bulk.
We are announcing huge discount available for Pre-Orders , terms are as below,
1) New customers enjoy 15% discount.
2) Return customers enjoy 3% extra discount, for this, need to let us know your amazon order number or Paypal order number please.
3) Pre-order can be accepted via paypal (for VISA /Master/ American Express etc) or Payoneer, before 22,May 2018.
4) Estimate delivery in 4 weeks, U.S.A customer free shipping.
5) Contact sales email sales.growant@growant.com, our team will issue invoice for your order.

Products Detail
1) 400w smart LED Grow Lights G5Pro G400
2) 800w smart LED Grow Lights
3) G5 400w led grow lights
4) G5 800w led grow lights

Enjoy our products and service, thank you guys!

GROWant Team

Last edited:

GROWant