Welcome To Our New Sponsor GROWant

Curious why that is ... I'm 30 minutes north of Ogdensburg NY where you would ship free. I'm in major urban centre.

Are there cross border hassles? Duty? Taxes? What causes the need to charge to say Vancouver, Ottawa, Toronto?
Yes.... duties, taxes, paperwork

I've sent stuff that would cost $10 here and was $65 to Vancouver bc

Curious why that is ... I'm 30 minutes north of Ogdensburg NY where you would ship free. I'm in major urban centre.

Are there cross border hassles? Duty? Taxes? What causes the need to charge to say Vancouver, Ottawa, Toronto?

A large Flat Rate box that costs $16 to anywhere in the US will cost you $45 to Canada and overseas is two arms and a leg ;) .....why some folks in Canada that live close to the border get a PO Box across the border into the US and walk/drive over and bring it back as they don't get hammered with Duty fees on top of 3-4x the Postage costs to get it sent to them in Canada.

What people here do a lot is get it shipped to a UPS store that's a mile from the international bridge. Gets around occasional wont ship to a PO box problem.

There is often no duty - depends where what you buy is made. But they will get you on the taxes. :jawdropper:

420-magazine-mobile1082045661.jpg

Merry Christmas from the GROWant Fam to yours

Received the growant 240 2 weeks ago and me and my plants love this light so far.

Lower heat,higher par ,perfect for small grows.My plants almost doubled in size and look beautiful

Plan to buy another.Had questions for customer support and they were very responsive and helpful.
The osram LEDs are very bright and good quality.

Received the growant 240 2 weeks ago and me and my plants love this light so far.

Lower heat,higher par ,perfect for small grows.My plants almost doubled in size and look beautiful

Plan to buy another.Had questions for customer support and they were very responsive and helpful.

Were you as surprised as I was by how quickly they responded Bill? I can see a noticable difference in a plant within 48 hours under the panel. It still surprises me, and I wonder if I'm imagining it. Lol! Time has been the determinating factor, and my plants keep getting stronger with thicker colas coming up on harvest.

Damned impressive for a mere 80 watts from the wall.

I always love hearing how happy people are with our lights. Just wait until you start flowering you're really going to be thrilled.
Take care Bill

Congratulation on SweetSue harvesting her GROWant Sponsored journal.
SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2

SweetSue impressive journal fully demonstrates the performance of GROWant products, energy save, high efficiency, low heat and deep penetration, had successfully challenged through extremly low power grow to 20 watt per sq feet.
IMG_76376.JPG

We are going to have more sponsored journal soon.
Thanks to SweetSue and every dudes.

GROWant

My two GDP are rocking it under two of those lights

And a few seedlings I'm trying seed to 12/12

Basically my 1st LED lights, like them alot so far

Sue did great for sure

Hi Everyone

We're pleased to announce that GROWant now have a warehouse in Los Angeles. In addition, we also have a dedicated Service Manager in the USA.

We want to be able to service our valued customers as well as possible.

If you need support, please don't hesitate to email us and we will attend to the issue immediately.

Happy growing!

Hi Everyone

We're pleased to announce that GROWant now have a warehouse in Los Angeles. In addition, we also have a dedicated Service Manager in the USA.

If you need support, please don't hesitate to email us and we will attend to the issue immediately.

Happy growing!
Even when yall didnt, your customer service was impeccible. Now it will be flawless

Working on getting good at time-lapses. Will do a time-lapse of every grow when the summer comes. From seed to harvest you'll see them grow before Your own eyes and it's going to look beautiful. Pretty sure these videos will be great Commercials for the producers of the lamps I will use for these Projects as they will also be visible in these time-lapses. What's better advertisement than seeing With Your own eyes how the plants are reacting under different kinds of light.

I have a lot of pro camera gear for this project

Now you only need one in Germany or any other EU country, and that entire market opens up as well. It's a huge market so please do that for Your own sake :)

Hi Everyone

We’re pleased to announce that GROWant now have a warehouse in Los Angeles. In addition, we also have a dedicated Service Manager in the USA.

If you need support, please don’t hesitate to email us and we will attend to the issue immediately.

Happy growing!

Working on getting good at time-lapses. Will do a time-lapse of every grow when the summer comes. From seed to harvest you'll see them grow before Your own eyes and it's going to look beautiful. Pretty sure these videos will be great Commercials for the producers of the lamps I will use for these Projects as they will also be visible in these time-lapses. What's better advertisement than seeing With Your own eyes how the plants are reacting under different kinds of light.

I have a lot of pro camera gear for this project

I, for one, look forward to the productions DeVille. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom