Welcome To Our New Sponsor GROWant

Me too Sue - For one reason - I have produced so many Music video's during my life, I have written Music for the masses, for the Movie industry and their films. But timelapsing is all New to me. I never needed it before in my career. So I'll spend 2018 getting really good at that. So we can see cannabis grow just like they do in the programs on national geographic :)

I, for one, look forward to the productions DeVille. :battingeyelashes:

I wanted to document the 3 grows I am doing right now, but it is winter and far too cold to keep the tents open. It will have to wait for spring. I noticed last attempt that the first 2 weeks was kinda boring, but after that everything exploded and I got exactly the effect I was looking for. Plants growing towards the light they worship so much. The light that gives them their lives

I do have the knowledge and experience from my years as a musician, professional audio and video producer. For the companies this is a very good thing. Because if I did these things under my real name, my services would cost a small fortune. DeVille however is at this point in history worthless. The first companies to embrace me under the DeVille name will be the lucky ones because I intend to get there with the DeVille name as well. ;) I managed to become famous by using my skille once, so I can do it again.

You will not regret for a second that you selected me to do a sponsored grow. Thanks for putting your faith in me. I am gonne give you something really really cool in return! I recon I will be ready with a dedicated 4x4 space for you when the spring comes

Working on getting good at time-lapses. Will do a time-lapse of every grow when the summer comes. From seed to harvest you'll see them grow before Your own eyes and it's going to look beautiful. Pretty sure these videos will be great Commercials for the producers of the lamps I will use for these Projects as they will also be visible in these time-lapses. What's better advertisement than seeing With Your own eyes how the plants are reacting under different kinds of light.

I have a lot of pro camera gear for this project

With your qualifications, this sounds awesome. Roll on spring! :thanks::circle-of-love:

We'd love to see some of your work. Posting here will be against the guidelines. Perhaps you could PM me some links. :thanks:

Now you only need one in Germany or any other EU country, and that entire market opens up as well. It's a huge market so please do that for Your own sake :)

We know how important the European market is too. :thumb: It's important that we offer support to customers everywhere. We're looking into it.

I can send you some links of material I did under my real name, but for the love of satan - Don't spread that around. I can't risk getting my two different personalities mixed up :)

With your qualifications, this sounds awesome. Roll on spring! :thanks::circle-of-love:

We'd love to see some of your work. Posting here will be against the guidelines. Perhaps you could PM me some links. :thanks:

We know how important the European market is too. :thumb: It's important that we offer support to customers everywhere. We're looking into it.

How many grams can the G800 produce in a 4x4 with a high producing strain you think? Did you get any reports back on quantity. On paper everything look really good

How many grams can the G800 produce in a 4x4 with a high producing strain you think? Did you get any reports back on quantity. On paper everything look really good
Hi DeVille (and Everyone) :ciao:

Sorry for the break in service. I'm just going around introducing myself as the new GROWant rep here. The original George is still very much still with us. As I've said eleswhere, I am a native English speaker in the US with about 10 LED grows in my pocket and jars, as well as numerous outdoor adventures. All my grows have been in my own home-made soils and using various teas I brew (nettle, comfry, silica from horsetail ferns, and seaweed).

I am happy of course to answer any questions about GROWant in threads and of course via messages and I really look forward to getting to know you all.

Yours is a good question, DeVille, and of course a tricky one - you'll know all the variables involved as much as I do. So I'm not going to give you any BS, but check and see if we have any hard harvest data. I would take the opportunity to post another photo of the G800, :Dbut I'm not seeing my gallery. Maybe something to do with the new website?

You can call me George. Which also happens to be my middle name anyway. :cheer:

hello guys,

GROWant just prepared some coupons for benefit your guys who is intent to order one of our grow lights.

pls don't forget to put a review if you like our products.

peace and enjoy it.

Hi George, Is the Smart OSRAM 800W Pro too much light for a 2 X 4 tent?
Thanks! LG
We had some customers use G800 or G800Pro for his 2x4' tent, more light more yield as long as lower than light saturation point.
also you can dim it lower if you feel the light is too much intensive.

We had some customers use G800 or G800Pro for his 2x4' tent, more light more yield as long as lower than light saturation point.
also you can dim it lower if you feel the light is too much intensive.
Thanks!

Great news for every GROWant customer:
GROWant Warranty Register System is online now.
Please visit this link to register your GROWant Lights for warranty services.
After registration, you need only tell us your ServiceTAG only, easily get fast services.
Warranty Registry System |GROWant
For registration, you need only prepare information:
1) Model Type
2) ServiceTAG (find from behind of the unit)
3) Order Number
4)phone number and email address
Please contact our service engineer Michael service.growant@gmail.com for help.

Good weekend!

Dear Members,

Thanks for you guys loving and supporting our company and products, all GROWant G5(Pro) HiPAR Series LED Grow Lights are sold out, we are producing the new bulk.
We are announcing huge discount available for Pre-Orders , terms are as below,
1) New customers enjoy 15% discount.
2) Return customers enjoy 3% extra discount, for this, need to let us know your amazon order number or Paypal order number please.
3) Pre-order can be accepted via paypal (for VISA /Master/ American Express etc) or Payoneer, before 22,May 2018.
4) Estimate delivery in 4 weeks, U.S.A customer free shipping.
5) Contact sales email sales.growant@growant.com, our team will issue invoice for your order.

Products Detail
1) 400w smart LED Grow Lights G5Pro G400
2) 800w smart LED Grow Lights
3) G5 400w led grow lights
4) G5 800w led grow lights

Enjoy our products and service, thank you guys!

GROWant Team

Dear everyone,

For the reason of replenishing delay to Amazon after items sold out, listings' traffic is badly depressed, they are invisible by organic searching in Amazon.

In order to reactivate them, we decided to issue 50% coupons for hard promotion temporarily!

The value of the commodities isn't discounted by the pricing, they are all fully tested years in this forum, quality is guaranteed.

1. LED Grow Panel OSRAM 240W Full Spectrum UV+IR | GROWant GR240

Canonical Link: https://www.growant.com/

Clips Coupons and redeem before checkout

PictureCustomer ExperiencePromotion PriceOriginal Price
1578544640619.png
Reliable, quiet, and cool

I bought one of this brand last year and it's still going strong with no issues. Bought another one of a different brand and it never worked, so went with Growant again. This one is awesome, quiet running fan, bright light that does the job ;no excessive heat, no fluttering light or blinking in failure. My plants are growing well. My only complaint is the lack of other sizes / wattages. My last one is 600W and absolutely wonderful and I would have duplicated that size if it were available.
Update: A few weeks later and I must say I am impressed with the growth and vigor of my plants. This light is exactly what they need, it seems.
$57.5$115

Sponsored Journal: SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2

2. LED Grow Lights OSRAM 480W Full Spectrum UV+IR | GROWant GR480

1578552058585.png
VERY nice lights and worth the little bit more $$$

I reviewed this light earlier and suggested you upgrade the power cables. I still suggest upgrading to a better power cable as the ones that came with it are made of China wire and ARE NOT the same as UL.

Other than that the lights produce some amazing results for short money. This is my 3rd flower cycle under the GrowAnt Osram lights and I'm amazed at the results. I'm currently growing the same strain as a friend who is using HPS and I have better results.

My setup is a 2x4x5 tent with an 800 watt G800 and a 480 watt GR480. Each is about 12" from the canopy. I use CO2 so I can ramp up the wattage over the plants without torturing them. I also have 250CFM fans exhausting the nice moist, smelly air outside. Basic soil with cheap nutes and I get about 1 pound of flower and an equivalent amount of trim. This adds about $40.00 a month to my electric.

I liked the results sooooo much I bought a GR240 for my veg area. I've fallen in love with GrowAnt's products and have ditched other light brands.

Good:
-Great quality and keeps tent cool with adequate vents
-Efficient use of electricity
-Compact size compared to my other lights
-Nice even light coverage
-High temp shut off definitely works (first thing I tested)

Bad:
-Power cord is underrated. My unit's power cables heated up during use. Easy to fix, use a different cord.
-Customer service leaves something to be desired. I bought one of the lights from them directly when out of stock here. Took forever to ship and they used a different carrier than I paid for which doesn't ship to my area normally.
-Manual is nothing more than advertising for their light that I already purchased. They need to include details about heights and coverage guidelines.

Awesome product for a reasonable price. Most can get away with 1 in a small tent like mine, but well worth buying a couple for intense bud growth. These lights will easily pay for themselves.
$99.5$199

Sponsored Journal: SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2

3. LED Grow Lights OSRAM 400W Full Spectrum UV+IR | GROWant G400

1578553002176.png
Awesome light, but get better power cables.
They definitely keep my tent cooler. They are very thin. Safety features seem to work according to the manual (they shut off when too hot). My plants seem to like them: after a week or two in flower the plants seem bigger and healthier than many previous grows with many different lights.

Bad: Supplied power cables are undersized for the application which warmed up after hours of use. The easy fix is to purchase UL approved power cables. I used 16AWG UL approved cables I had in my business' inventory for laser printers. If they're truly UL approved they'll have a hologram sticker on them.

The manual stinks, plain and simple. When I read the manual it listed a bunch of stuff this light was supposed to do. This is the first manual I've found that keeps comparing the GROWant brand to other Chinese manufacturers like an advertisement. C'mon guys, I've already purchased the light, all I want to know is how far to place it from the plants. There should be a simple chart, like all other medium priced lights, telling owners how far to get the best PAR values. Nothing in the manual states that.

Obviously I'm hung up on the power cables, but I also suggest purchasing a good pair of LED grow light glasses. After exposing myself to this light for a few days without glasses I can tell you my eyes hurt. I feel like Cosmo Kramer after living next to the new chicken restaurant across from his apartment: "My rods and cones are all screwed up." My old glasses didn't cut it so I purchased a new and better pair to fix this minor problem.

If things change I'll review again after my next veg cycle. Maybe I'll include a pic or two. I've got 24 new clones which will make some really nice pics. :)

Keep things real and if you do buy this light I'd like to hear your reviews. Overall I'm really happy and will most likely be purchasing again in the future.
$107.5$215

4. LED Grow Lights OSRAM 800W Full Spectrum UV+IR | GROWant G800

1578553405952.png
Why I picked this LED Grow Light

I am really happy with this unit. There are some unique features that are well thought out and drew me to purchase this.

Its aluminum with a poly-carbonate edge, which means the unit is mostly one giant heat sink with a protective softer plastic edge to protect against impact.

The LEDs are protected behind actual glass.

The cord can be disconnected at the unit itself.

There is plenty, i mean plenty, of UV light coming off this i can see items around the room react like they would to a black light.

My absolute favorite feature is its completely sealed with a cooling fan bolted to the exterior blowing on the heat sink; which means i don't have to worry about dust and grim getting in the unit and causing a failure down the road. its also very bright, and I would feel comfortable calling this a 400w equivalent grow light.
$207.5$415

Sponsored Journal: Blaze Showcases The GROWant G5 OSRAM G400 Grow Light

5. Intelligent LED Grow Panel OSRAM 400W Full Spectrum | GROWant G400Pro

1578553920430.png
Powerful Light With a Small Profile

The first thing I noticed is this light is unbelievably thin! Part of this is because the drivers that power it are on a long cord meant to be kept outside the ten. This helps minimize size and heat in the grow tent, which makes it a feature I really like.

This light uses German made Osram LEDs which are a much higher efficiency than the Epistar and Bridgeluxe chips. Compared to my VIPARSPECTRA, it is fewer , higher quality LEDs driven at a higher power. The light also features various channels allowing you to customize the spectrum as well as adjust the intensity of the light. Being able to dim on seperate channels not only allows you to save a little power by not using spectrums your plants don't need, but also allowing young plants to gradually get used to the intense light that LEDs put off.

The built in timer has proven reliable, which was a concern based on things I've heard about other lights. It was as simple as selecting the bloom option for me, which automatically picked my spectrum and put me on a 12/12 cycle. I selected the time I wanted it to come on and it was done. It has several other modes such as Veg and Clone as well as the ability to customize your own program. This is an interesting feature that I have not had the chance to experiment with it.

The touch display is constantly cycling through different information such as the time, intensity of the different active channels and temperature.
This is really nifty, but it can be frustrating to set the time, because it involves long pressing something that cycles past quickly. A minor gripe, I had to have something to complain about.
$157.5$315

6. Smart LED Grow Lights OSRAM 800W Full Spectrum UV+IR | GROWant G800Pro

1578554411251.png
Arrived on time, packaged the way electronics should be and works great

This was my first try at growing anything indoors. The light is very small but puts out enough light at the right wavelengths for me to grow 9 plants in a 4by 4 grow tent. I had a problem with a 16 volt power supply regulator board inside the unit. I contacted GroWant and the immediately started the process of sending me a new board so I could install it without the delays of shipping back and forth. They emailed instruction when I received it when made the repair simple and only took about 30 minutes. Has been running great after, 5 plants 6 weeks old and 4 plants at 4 weeks old.

There is plenty, i mean plenty, of UV light coming off this i can see items around the room react like they would to a black light.

My absolute favorite feature is its completely sealed with a cooling fan bolted to the exterior blowing on the heat sink; which means i don't have to worry about dust and grim getting in the unit and causing a failure down the road. its also very bright, and I would feel comfortable calling this a 400w equivalent grow light.
$329.5$559

Sponsored Journal: Blaze Showcases The GROWant G5 OSRAM G400 Grow Light

Linking all my lights together with a wireless connection sounds awesome. Futuristic type shit... I haven’t researched the lights yet but if they have an electronic timer setting on the lights to schedule lights off/on that’d be even better.

Back
Top Bottom