Welcome To Our New Sponsor - True North Seed Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my order in today. It was about 27 days from the date of the order to the date of arrival with both Christmas and the New Years holidays so as impatient as I was it wasn't too bad.

Everything I ordered arrived just fine and in original breeders packaging. I got several freebies instead of just the 1 it let me pick so that was nice even though two were crushed but, hey, they were free and I still have 3 free ones that look fantastic.

I think I would order from True North again but would call and just get stuff that's in stock and ready for immediate shipment.

Joe

Please contact me with your order number. I will make sure the crushed freebies are resent. We do send them with lots of bubble wrap (normally at least two layers or more.) Looking forward to your reply.

Hi and welcome to the community tnsb!
I really hate to have to post this here but it seems like your more keen on answering forum posts rather than emails to your office . I'm emailed requesting information about the order I placed on January 4th this was on January 13th, since I was debited for the order and had not received a confirmation of shipping 9 days later. This email went unanswered, I sent another email regarding the status of my order on January 15th. On January 18 I finally got a response stating my order "will most likely ship out tomorrow" which would be January 19th...its now the January 20th and I am forced to write my queries here for everyone to see.

That's my story and I by no means have anything negative to say about this sponsor... Yet. Although I can understand backlogs or out of stock items or even shear volume of sales. But at least let your paying customers know what is going on.:thanks:

Thanks for the service you provide the community, just please help us help you by being more proactive with delayed orders by informing people about the cause. :thanks:

Furthermore... I've just received my order from seedsman(a+review) in EUROPE which I ordered on the 13th after not getting a reply from tnsb. Ha Europe. Hoping for my order to be fulfilled soon, sure don't want to wait a month like I've read others have.

Update...received email late on Jan 20th, Turns out they're waiting for a shipment from supplier. Although I like to support Canadian companies and enjoy borederless delivery. I may as well order from the suppliers myself.

:thanks: Thanks for being a sponsor for this community. :420:

Finally the saga is over. Got my order in today with no tracking number sent beforehand. Tracking # was sent day of delivery. Unfortunately my order was split up due to delays but it's all here now. Thanks for fulfilling my order. I hope you can get your logistics in order, I would hate to have this happen to others.
May business be plentiful for you and thanks for being a sponsor here a :420:

Finally the saga is over. Got my order in today with no tracking number sent beforehand. Tracking # was sent day of delivery. Unfortunately my order was split up due to delays but it's all here now. Thanks for fulfilling my order. I hope you can get your logistics in order, I would hate to have this happen to others.
May business be plentiful for you and thanks for being a sponsor here a :420:

Please email me directly and I will check to make sure your email was correct. We send tracking information with every order.
Looking forward to your reply.

I really want to order again but keep talking myself out of it as I'm seeing others writing the same sort of posts I was a few months ago. My main issue was communication after the order and not knowing what was going on, even after calling a couple times. I'm impatient though and after a couple of unanswered emails I came to the forums. Granted it was the holidays so me being impatient really wasnt their fault.

I would have never come to the forums if the communication would have been better. With that said, I'm just not patient at all and all said and done they did everything right but just didn't tell me what was going on. My last order had to be shipped from the UK, to Canada, and then to me and still only took about 21 days total with Christmas and New Years so not too bad.

In the future I'll call and see what's in stock in Canada and only order what's ready to ship immediately.

Maybe I'll give them one more try since the holidays are past and see how it goes and report the good news here to calm folks fears about ordering from them.

Canadian Joe

True North Seeds have not renewed their sponsorship of 420 Magazine.

As many of you know, whilst they were a sponsor here True North had some serious logistical problems with stock and delivery. We worked closely with them and supported them whilst they changed their structure, and at the same time we represented individual members' complaints as best we could.

It appears from members' posts that True North are still having issues. However, sadly since they are now not a sponsor, we cannot represent our members' complaints any longer, and obviously have no influence over True North.

We are therefore closing the True North threads because we don't have the capacity to verify or mediate these sorts of problems and we feel it's unfair to leave accusations in public view. In the past, competitors have been known to make fake accounts to post false complaints, in an effort to tarnish each others reputation. Some have even been known to complain about themselves, because they believe there is no such thing as bad publicity. We remove these types of posts to avoid the appearance of tacit approval. This also prevents us from becoming known as a place to spread negative energy.

Given the history of True North, we are certainly not implying that any members are doing anything of this sort, however we need to mention it in order to help explain why we have this policy and why we apply it uniformly in all instances. There's just really no way to know who is telling the truth. We make no judgement as to the validity of complaint, we only ask that your efforts to resolve the dispute be handled in private.

We have to treat posts criticising them as we would with any posted complaints about non-sponsors.

We are truly sorry for those of you still experiencing problems. We do hope that any issue you have is speedily resolved.

Your 420 Magazine Moderators

:Namaste:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom