Welcome To Our New Sponsor - Twilight Group

Hi High-n-mity

Thanks for attention.

Economy will be better and better, like 420mag said, cannabis will save the earth. so we will see. :high-five:

Besides, this lamp is affordable. I would like to send price to you if you are willing to send me email with sales@twilightgroups.com :welcome:

Welcome, love the looks and promise of your products, unfortunately in our current obutthead nation;s economy I haven't been able to afford nice products like these as of yet, but am hoping one day. My grows suffer for it, but have to make do with what I can get.

Thanks KingJohnC.

Good to hear about your plan, the lamp should arrive to you in the beginning of the new month. I will update the shipping once we send out. :thanks:

I have not received the 432w Spider COB LED grow light from Twilight Groups LED yet. I hope to begin my KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Review shortly after I receive the 432w Spider COB LED grow light from Twilight Groups LED. I have taken cuttings from the Hindu Kush mother plant and the cuttings are in my Aeroponic Fog Cloner. I now do my invitations for my Grow Journals by invitation only from my friends list. Add me to your friends list for news and an invitation when my KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Review begins.

yup your going about this in the most successful way i have seen, the best advertising is word of mouth giving away some lights and sponsoring some journals along with great customer service will be worth ten times the money spent for slick ads and fancy hype, most ppl think "nice ad but does it really work?" i know i am not one to be persuaded by glamorous ads , i always want to see what a friend/member that has used the item, thats far more influential for me.
so it looks like your on a good path and welcome to 420mag the absolute best site of its kind on the web :thumb:

Thanks sooooooooo much BID

We are glad to hear about your comments, as a factory, we do believe products are everything for us. :Namaste:

yup your going about this in the most successful way i have seen, the best advertising is word of mouth giving away some lights and sponsoring some journals along with great customer service will be worth ten times the money spent for slick ads and fancy hype, most ppl think "nice ad but does it really work?" i know i am not one to be persuaded by glamorous ads , i always want to see what a friend/member that has used the item, thats far more influential for me.
so it looks like your on a good path and welcome to 420mag the absolute best site of its kind on the web :thumb:

What brand LED chips do you use in your lights?

Do you have the Umol/Par readings at different heights for your lights...like at 12", 18", 24" and 36" ?

Hello Icemud

We are using Epistar and EPILEDs.

And here is the PAR value for your review. also we have another forum to introduce this lamp
Height 12" 24" 36" 48" 60"

Distance X(Umol) center
(Umol) Y(Umol) X(Umol) center
(Umol) Y(Umol)
    1,880     1,236     1,132     773     446  
12" 1,240  

1,240 1,072   1,072 990   990 638   638 425   425
24" 1,034 1,034 870 870 612 612 456 456 342 342
36" 330 330 460 460 293 293 287 287 240 240
48" 78 78 170 170 143 143 171 171 143 143
60" 36 36 60 60 87 87 102 102 117 117
72" 21 21 43 43 57 57 70 70 82 82

What brand LED chips do you use in your lights?

Do you have the Umol/Par readings at different heights for your lights...like at 12", 18", 24" and 36" ?

PAR_value2.PNG

Im very glad to see that, by `stirring the pot` on a new sponsor, we are getting answers and results. This company is bound to have a good future here with us... tho not active on this site, me and a few close friends kick back and play it by ear most the time. Sometimes tho... a man just has to speak up for his fellow dudes.... and Big Irish ive been watchn you silently on youtube my friend... ;) keep it up

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

May I extend my hand for an invitation good sir? This is exactly the reaction I planned to get from them with my statements. The grower (being you) and strain you have chosen (Hindu Kush) are among my favorites. Im the silent kind... but would love to get active in your journal with these new lights. Im not familiar with how to friend you, so if you could reply to me that would be amazing... Thank you King and Twilight for making this new journal possible, and I wish you both the best of luck in this future endeavor.

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

Glad to hear about your interest, CHAOTIC HAZE. the grow journal will begin in next month I think, King will do that then. he is a professional grower for cannabis. we will be very happy to invite you pay attention to it and discuss it. :)

May I extend my hand for an invitation good sir? This is exactly the reaction I planned to get from them with my statements. The grower (being you) and strain you have chosen (Hindu Kush) are among my favorites. Im the silent kind... but would love to get active in your journal with these new lights. Im not familiar with how to friend you, so if you could reply to me that would be amazing... Thank you King and Twilight for making this new journal possible, and I wish you both the best of luck in this future endeavor.

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

Like most who frequent this site I have seen and reviewed his work many times.... you are in very good hands.

Also I would like to thank you for taking my advice. With so many options on your site, it should make it much easier for random people to come to a quick and very easy decision. I would also like to thank you for sponsoring King on this journal, and with that stylish new Spider light ;), thanks again.

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

We appreciate your kind word, and we are welcome to any growers visit our website and choose the products they like. as a factory of grow light, we have the same goal of :420:, that's why we are willing to be the sponsor of this website. :high-five: .

I just add you be my friend, if anything we can do for you in lighting area, just PM us and send email to sales@twilightgroups.com. :welcome:

Peace and love :Namaste:

Like most who frequent this site I have seen and reviewed his work many times.... you are in very good hands.

Also I would like to thank you for taking my advice. With so many options on your site, it should make it much easier for random people to come to a quick and very easy decision. I would also like to thank you for sponsoring King on this journal, and with that stylish new Spider light ;), thanks again.

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

Thank you kindly for the compliments! I have sent you a friendship request! I now do my Grow Journal and Review invitation by personal message instead of by individual invitations in Grow Journals. I will be sure to keep everyone updated and post a link to my KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Review when the Grow Journal and Review begins. You can accept my friendship request by going to the top right and selecting User CP>Notifications and accept my friendship request.

Back
Top Bottom