Welcome To Our New Sponsor - Twilight Group

The General

Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor Twilight Group to our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

Without the support of sponsors such as Twilight Group we would not be able to continue operating a complicated website such as this for very long. If you appreciate the free information and friendship on this site, we ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

icbubuffer-banqian-core-5010096224090_hucabtgj.jpg

Introduction
Twilight Group is a professional manufacturer specialized in the research and development of LED Grow Lights. Their research and development team devotes themselves to designing high performance but affordable LED Grow Lights for their customers. Four years of manufacturing experience has taught them how to produce quality LED Grow Lights so you can find the best lighting solution for your greenhouse, hydroponics, grow tent and garden. Since they manufacture their lights at their own factory, they have the highest quality control from manufacturing to shipping of your LED Grow Lights. If needed you can customize your lights spectrum, wavelength, beam angle and layout. Plus they offer world wide shipping. Just contact Customer Service for details and to answer any of your questions.

Products Available
Twilight Group has three categories of LED Grow lights to chose from: 1st is the Classic LED Grow Light, the most common LED Grow Light on the market, such as the UFO and the panel LED Grow light. Twilight Group offers the BEST PRICE in the industry on these lights! 2nd is Module LED Grow Lights, which is a very popular with growers. Check out their NEW Apollo and CREE LED Grow Lights! 3rd is the COB LED Grow Light. Their patented Spider COB LED Grow Light is the latest in LED grow technology and offers many features to insure a successful garden!

led_prod.png

Contact Information
Twilight Group Co.
3rd floor, Building F
Guancheng Hi-Tech Park
Lou Village, Gongming Town
Guangming New District, Shenzhen
GuangDong Province, China 518107

Phone
TEL:+ 86 0755 36697078​
FAX:+ 86 0755 36697079​

We all love a new sponsor and you have some beautiful looking lights. Do you have any plans to sponsor a grow journal or two? Honestly 9/10 people who visit this site are on here for information. Just a heads up from Chaotic since you don't list any coverage area for any of your products. Love the pricing, but this old dog will hold off until he can see and learn just a little bit more about the overall quality and customer service you provide.... looking forward to it.

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

Hi Chaotic Haze

Thanks for kind advice. :thanks:

Although we have been in area of led grow light area 5years, but we are the fresh man here, so many thing need to be improved and adjusted, we are doing the coverage at this moment, they should be shown on the website with this week. welcome to visit it. :high-five:

We all love a new sponsor and you have some beautiful looking lights. Do you have any plans to sponsor a grow journal or two? Honestly 9/10 people who visit this site are on here for information. Just a heads up from Chaotic since you don't list any coverage area for any of your products. Love the pricing, but this old dog will hold off until he can see and learn just a little bit more about the overall quality and customer service you provide.... looking forward to it.

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

Now that is how you draw in the newbies! I along with everyone on this forum thanks you for that simple but important bit of information. Anything you can do to "keep it simple" will only draw interest to your product. Thank you for a quick reply. I have bookmarked your site, and will visit again VERY soon. Thanks for being so down to earth. I hope to see your products and services talked about and reviewed as much as fellow sponsor TopLedGrowLight. They sold me with Sara's customer service, and a flood of successful grow journals. I'm in the market for a new light soon, and you are off to a wonderful start.

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

Welcome Twilight! Its great to have you here. I am interested in switching over to LEDS in the near future. My HID'S run alittle hot in the summer months.......Do you have any advice on the size and how many lights I would need for a 10x5x8 grow room? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks C1

I eventually want LED. I believe it is the future of indoor grows. I am looking forward to seeing some reviews of your product in use. They look great!!

Chaotic Haze

We appreciate your attention. the info. of the footprint will be updated in this week, and I believe you will see it next time. :thanks:

The service and products are life for a manufacturer, that is what we care about.

As a sales of factory, I have more interest in products than practicing a good tongue. so maybe I can't say many gorgeous word for our products, but I will try my best to suggest our R&D team to make the better and better goods for growers. :welcome:

Now that is how you draw in the newbies! I along with everyone on this forum thanks you for that simple but important bit of information. Anything you can do to "keep it simple" will only draw interest to your product. Thank you for a quick reply. I have bookmarked your site, and will visit again VERY soon. Thanks for being so down to earth. I hope to see your products and services talked about and reviewed as much as fellow sponsor TopLedGrowLight. They sold me with Sara's customer service, and a flood of successful grow journals. I'm in the market for a new light soon, and you are off to a wonderful start.

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

Thank you C1

Glad to hear about your plan, LED is more and more popular now. :)

Consider the coverage and price, we suggest 2pcs 450w LED Grow Light --- TL 450w led grow light-Twilight Group Co., Ltd Crab led aquarium light, LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light, marijuana LED Grow Light, cannabis grow light

I would like to send the price to you by email, could you contact me by sales@twilightgroups.com :welcome:

Our

Welcome Twilight! Its great to have you here. I am interested in switching over to LEDS in the near future. My HID'S run alittle hot in the summer months.......Do you have any advice on the size and how many lights I would need for a 10x5x8 grow room? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks C1

Welcome, love the looks and promise of your products, unfortunately in our current obutthead nation;s economy I haven't been able to afford nice products like these as of yet, but am hoping one day. My grows suffer for it, but have to make do with what I can get.

I am pleased to announce my KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Review will feature feminized seed production with Silver Thiosulfate and Hindu Kush as the strain.

I have not received the 432w Spider COB LED grow light from Twilight Groups LED yet. I hope to begin my KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Review shortly after I receive the 432w Spider COB LED grow light from Twilight Groups LED. I have taken cuttings from the Hindu Kush mother plant and the cuttings are in my Aeroponic Fog Cloner. I now do my invitations for my Grow Journals by invitation only from my friends list. Add me to your friends list for news and an invitation when my KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Review begins.

Back
Top Bottom