Welcome to the dank side

LordofDanknis

Hello, I am the Lord of Danknis. :) :peace:
I'm here to learn and I'm here to burn!:grinjoint::ganjamon::cough:
I am experienced, but not an expert...yet. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: :winkyface:Also, I'm in a state where I cannot grow currently. :'(
I read through this site hour after hour for over 2 years when I was first learning, and it helped me tremendously as I'm sure it has helped (or will help) most of you. I won't be able to start my own journal until I move/the laws change, but I will be here on this site everyday until then, watching, waiting; living vicariously through ya'll because it is my dream to become a commercial/master grower one day, with big smelly plants, taller than I can reach! XD I will achieve this goal, one day. For now, I'm gonna sit back and enjoy this incredible site, where hopefully I'll meet lots of people that are just as passionate about cannabis as I am! :)
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::biglaugh::rofl::blunt: :blunt::blunt:
Happy growing! May your gardens stay forever green! :Namaste:

Re: Welcome, to the dank site. :)

Right on,Good to have you here on 420mag. I wish you the best. Keep it growing green and do not forget to vote on the 420mag monthly awards and I hope you make it as one of the members I vote for. 420 Contests

Greetings LordofDanknis and :welcome: to :420: I see that you already know your way around the forums pretty well so you probably know 420Magazine's mission is to end cannabis prohibition and to get you and me both legally growing one day (hopefully soon!) :)

Thanks for the intro and the good wishes, I'll look for you on some of my favourite threads!

:Namaste:

:welcome: Lord of Danknis :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. So, I'm glad tht have decided to stop "lurking in the dark" and join us. I hope your local laws change and you will some day soon, have a journal. In the meantime, please stop by my yard, check out Fluxy Lady (fully restrained in chains), hang out,once in a while, lots of shares from all over on a busy day. Thank goodness the journal has slowed down for me. I'll have one of these, waiting for you at the gate :passitleft:

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom