ItsTommyGunnz

Hi everyone, starting this thread for everyone and anyone who has or is growing fastbuds genetics :snowboating:.. a place where we can see all different types of fastbuds grows and help each other out when needed! Just a thread where we can have a little bit of fun really and maybe find out some new info on different strains etc. Might even give some ideas to growers on what strains they might like to try next :idea:.. if you haven't previously grown any fastbuds strains but you have ideas of starting one then come join the club too.. the more the merrier! Everybody is welcome to post pics and share any info they want as long as its fastbuds genetics (this is the fastbudzclub after all :laughtwo:).. i'm gonna start off by posting this pic of my Zkittlez Auto on day 1 in coco.. she is currently on day 6 and i'll try to get a more recent pic up of her today or tomorrow!! :ganjamon:

So what are you guys waiting for, lets see your pics and lets get the club started #fastbudzclub :peace:

I planted 2 skittles autos about @ week ago, under 315 CMH 24/7 watering with PHed 6.5 and alternating with cal-mag and Fox farm fertilizer 1/4 strength, I use a Dixie cup as a measuring tool right now I’m watering 3/4 of Dixie cup daily. I have grown fast buds before, green crack,and others. Fast buds has the best genetics imo of all the autos available in today's market, I top at the fourth node and tie them down around the edges of the pot when large enough :thumb:

Tried the green crack but it didn't make it past its first week of life.. all on my part though no fault of fastbuds!! got to say i do agree with you though fastbuds definitley has the best genetics of all autos.. i find there seeds are really strong and mature the plant itself is strong and she can take a beating an still come back.. I havn't tried anything with autos yet i get too paranoid time-wise especially cause im growing in small pots so the plant finishes it's life cycle in a very quick time.. let me know how it goes for you.. you got any pics of your zkittlez currently be nice to do a little comparison mine is on day 7 today, officially a week out of the ground.. although mine is outdoors and to be honest she's never going to be able to grow to her full potential where i am.. but hey harvest size don't matter to me i'd be happy with a spliff if its good to smoke :smokin:

Hay Tommy , what size pots are u in ? I’m doing 3 gal.smart pots I find that autos don’t need more soil then that for there short lives .
I’ll try to post some pics if I can figure out how ? Catch u on the flip side.

I also got tgeir Mexican Airlines too!
My landlord said i can grow one outside
But just one lol( ive got 3 indoors) so now I trying to decide if i want to grow more Green Crack or the Mexican Airlines????
Help me out what you guys wanna see?
I wanna soak the bean real soon so ill be monitoring the forum! Happy growing and i love this thread

Hay Tommy , what size pots are u in ? I’m doing 3 gal.smart pots I find that autos don’t need more soil then that for there short lives .
I’ll try to post some pics if I can figure out how ? Catch u on the flip side.
I had plans of using 15 litres but the dog knocked the pot working with around 12 now.. just go to the gallery section, add media, member gallery then when its uploaded just click the camera picture over the text box on here!

Hey guys im definitely in on this!!!! I've got a green Crack a t 5 weeks old. Ill post pic when i get home. Greatidea
Can't wait to see.. hope this place fills up with fastbuds genetics soon :snowboating:

I had plans of using 15 litres but the dog knocked the pot working with around 12 now.. just go to the gallery section, add media, member gallery then when its uploaded just click the camera picture over the text box on here!

Can't wait to see.. hope this place fills up with fastbuds genetics soon :snowboating:
I'm sure it will they've got great genetics.
So more people will pop in. My GC just starting her pre flower. And I've also decided im going with Mexican Airlines next so ill be here for a while lol

Hi guys heres my 4 week old Green Crack by Fastbuds

Attachments

• 20190501_180054.jpg
    20190501_180054.jpg
    687.4 KB · Views: 291
I was happy with their Pineapple Express, although I chopped too late.

They gave me some Zkittlez, Tangiematic, and GSC's to try out as well. I'll pop those in a few months as I hope to have similar results.
Love it! Fuckin sick bro. I got a sweet tooth that's similar but this is a dope (no pun intended) thread so ill keep it to Fastbuds.

Hi guys heres my 4 week old Green Crack by Fastbuds
Saddens me every time i think back to my green crack.. we got a good summer last year but it was too good, poor girl got burnt alive after about 3 days :( Looks good though and huge for 4 weeks old.. never could get any of mine to that size at 4 weeks but i'll get there eventually!

I was happy with their Pineapple Express, although I chopped too late.

They gave me some Zkittlez, Tangiematic, and GSC's to try out as well. I'll pop those in a few months as I hope to have similar results.
Holy f**king sh*t o_O @MrSauga what a monster you had!! I'll see if I can find the Pineapple Express I done last year outdoors.. looks like absolute crap against that.. well done man seriously, that's a really good harvest in my eyes for an auto.. like the kind of one I dream about :laughtwo:..

Saddens me every time i think back to my green crack.. we got a good summer last year but it was too good, poor girl got burnt alive after about 3 days :( Looks good though and huge for 4 weeks old.. never could get any of mine to that size at 4 weeks but i'll get there eventually!

Holy f**king sh*t o_O @MrSauga what a monster you had!! I'll see if I can find the Pineapple Express I done last year outdoors.. looks like absolute crap against that.. well done man seriously, that's a really good harvest in my eyes for an auto.. like the kind of one I dream about :laughtwo:..
Hey Tommy. All i do is sone LST amd follow a nute schedual i found on here.
And my light seems to be pretty kick ass.
The reason you only got one cola is cuz no LST. But that pkant looks really heathly so good job there

Back
Top Bottom