I’ve got no idea how I downloaded so many pictures of the same things? Sorry bout that. That’s the last of my autos from my last run, chopped her down today and bagged her ( paper bags). To dry out before the cure. Lol

Holy f**king sh*t o_O @MrSauga what a monster you had!! I'll see if I can find the Pineapple Express I done last year outdoors.. looks like absolute crap against that.. well done man seriously, that's a really good harvest in my eyes for an auto.. like the kind of one I dream about :laughtwo:..
lol, thanks Tommy! I can't tell you how impressed I was with her. Yielded 8oz of those colas and lots of larf below.

Here's my Pineapple Express.. sooo shitty after seen your one haha!
It's never a shitty plant if it got you high :) Read up on topping your autos and I'm sure you'll be happier with the results. I always recommend 5 gal pots as a min for autos, since they tend to want to flower when the roots reach the sides of the pot. Bigger pots bigger plants.
The plant below is from Autoseeds, and is a Gorilla Glue on day 60 above ground. Not a pistil to be seen yet, so you can imagine the colas that this one is going to produce for me.

:goodluck:

Im just too afraid of loosing time when it comes to doing anything with the autos thats why I leave them off to grow their own way.. might do a small bit of LST with the zkittlez that i'm currently growing just to leave more light at bud sights... when it comes to the photo plants though I won't be shy.. last year I had a lemon haze plant (it was a bag seed) but she was female and I used her to experiment on so done a fare bit of topping, lollipopping and LST with her.. but again small harvest and I reckon its just all down to the pots.. just need a bit more space for roots to grow, I was really happy with her last year though she was definitely my best grow so far.. big plans for this zkittlez though I want to try improve the quality of the flower on this one rather than harvest size.. another thing is just trying to avoid damp weather this year because it cause some mold on the lemon haze last year and I ended up having to chop early and loosing some of my harvest..

this was her..

Pictures look great tommy, thanks. If u can increase air flow ie fans and exhaust, I’ve gone as far as shaking off water and blowing water off with a leaf blower after it rains, to prevent bud rot and mold. Blowing my buds off. That doesn’t sound right? But it does help. Lol

Ya outdoor growing is fun, and I am really looking forward to getting mine outside in a couple of weeks, but as you noticed it brings many challenges as well. Good luck Tommy and let's hope for some good weather!
Waiting on my Mexican Airlines to make an appearance then when she's about a foot tall im popping her outside for my first outdoor plant. Can't wait

Ooh, love me some fastbuds gear too. Only done 2 of them so far. The lemon ak was nice and the bluedreamatic was fuckin excellent. Beautiful, trippy, dazy kinda stone. Got me mongd on the bus to work every day for a couple months. An hour passed in the blink of an eye while i sat half trippin out in a mad dream. Wicked stuff like. Would probably be pretty mental in high doses but i never tried it tbh. Not too heavy a smoker these days.

I have never tried an Auto in a grow before, but I got me 10 Pineapple Express seeds from my last order through seedsman. Couldn’t pass up the Buy 5 Get 5 Free promo. Might try a seed once the weather gets a little warmer in the backyard. Also going to be a nice big brother and get one growing in a few weeks to hand off to my brother to try growing on his apartment balcony

Hi tommy, yes there slow, I’m transplanting to 3 gal. Smart pots today, at the fifth node and will top tomorrow at the 4th node.
Your growing outside? Depending on temps, it could slow them down,I’ve heard that autos can take the colder temps without problems. I’ll try to post some before and after pictures. Lol

Hear thay are tommy G
19244A96-F4E3-4C9A-A48D-28CAF2925340.jpeg
19244A96-F4E3-4C9A-A48D-28CAF2925340.jpeg
AD266DB5-ECC4-47BD-92D6-E38BB6ACF694.jpeg
08358AED-64D0-4489-9498-2FBB0370ADB9.jpeg

Attachments

• 42F1948E-894C-4049-A221-F3BCA97563B1.jpeg
    42F1948E-894C-4049-A221-F3BCA97563B1.jpeg
    534.6 KB · Views: 131
The transplant went well ! They didn't skip a beat, I watered them the night before so that the soil would stay together I removed the jiffy pots by cutting them off leaving the root ball and soil in tact and under no stress. I placed them back under CMH 315 if all goes well I’ll try and top today. Catch u on the flip.

Hey guys totally new to autos got blue dream auto from fast budz on the way trying to get it ready I'm using fox farms oceam forest to grow in and 5 gal buckets I flushed the ffof for the seedlings stage heard it would burn em n to flush it good good and added small pebbles to bottom of cups n mixed so drainage be awesome and then cutting the solo cups when I put em in the 5gl buckets so it'll just slip off top after put in soil so don't stress it. Any advice y'all can give be greatly appreciated thanks..

The only thing I would recommend is to plant directly into your 5gal. Autos don't like to be moved around and if you get them in their final home right away the better off they are. Autos are very sensitive to stress.
I disagree on the FFOF being too hot for seedlings. Everyone has an opinion though, so that's mine. I go direct from tap root into FFOF or MG and have not had any issues.
:goodluck:

Post a link to your journal here if you get one going for the grow :)

Negative, I plant autos quickly cause once they start growing and rooting there’s no stopping them unless u stress them out! 3 to 4 nodes is a good transplant size for me.

Back
Top Bottom