The only thing I would recommend is to plant directly into your 5gal. Autos don't like to be moved around and if you get them in their final home right away the better off they are. Autos are very sensitive to stress.
I disagree on the FFOF being too hot for seedlings. Everyone has an opinion though, so that's mine. I go direct from tap root into FFOF or MG and have not had any issues.
:goodluck:

Post a link to your journal here if you get one going for the grow :)
Thats what I've been since you told me this month's ago. Have not lost a single seed yet bro!!!!!

So just straight pop em in the ffof I'm going to try and get perlite today if can anx see bout nutes at Walmart all I got round here or dollar generals lmao small town kentucky what do ya expect lol

It's like I said about opinions. I can give you one and there's 500 more to go with it. I can only tell you what I have found regarding transplanting autos, and working with other growers here.
I always believe in trying things out yourself for the results. Try one in a cup and one direct and see where they take you.

Ok I'm doing a couple I'm paper towels and Ziploc bag I'm dark place and couple in cups and couple in soil straight out.

Awesome... a comparative grow!
:cheer:

Whatever the results, I always love watching. If you get a journal going tag me or post the link here.

Only thing I got round here is rural King and walmart and ordering online takes couple weeks unless pay out the ass and that's my prob don't have the extra cash to buy online nutes or lights so using led bulbs with caps off got several for veg and grow the 2700k and 5000k and couple grow led bulbs that are blurples types looked weak till popped cap off and wow it's got 5 times brighter and lite up crazy

Back
Top Bottom