Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

It's pretty flippin windy the last two days. 80km/h at least so this morning I woke up to both of the big ones lying almost flat. I've rigged some ropes to pull them back up but will have to wait and see how bad the wind messed them up. Not opposed to some stress on flower. If they herm (very unlikely) they will get tossed. If they don't they will respond with more trichomes (similar to droughtng) so that's a bonus.

I'm also offering a 30 % discount on all my beans. I listened to your issues, you will find the price changes on my website
@InTheShed And @Virgin Ground will be the first people to get the Holly's beans as they won some great competitions.
Have yourselves the most awesome weekends.
Cheers

Beautiful! She looks like she's starting to finish. How long until harvest?
Thanks buddy. I'm thinking at least 3 weeks. The Holly's Harvest will be about 2 weeks and that beastly Malawi probably 4 or 5 weeks.

Here is Malawi 3 which will be named agogo (Malawian for grandfather)
She is a winner for sure. Yet to smoke her but she has everything a kickass Malawi should have
20240404_135751.jpg
20240404_135825.jpg
20240404_135736.jpg
Really gorgeous looking 👀 ladies and thanks for the comparison. CL🍀 :thumb: :thanks:

@InTheShed And @Virgin Ground will be the first people to get the Holly's beans as they won some great competitions.
Woo-hoo!
Can't wait!

Thanks for being a contest sponsor.

So the wind was an average of 120km/h last night with rain too. Plants are looking smashed with a lot of branches hanging by a thread. Looks like most of the trichomes have been bashed off too but they are still wet so will wait for them to dry out. Hopefully soon. I am preparing for a lot of rot as there is dirt and dead leaves inside the buds. Will see. Fingers crossed its not as bad as it looks now.
Stellenbosch had wind speeds in excess of 303km/h so I'm glad we didn't get hit with that or there would be nothing left.
Will update in a day or two.
Have a wonderful week

So the wind was an average of 120km/h last night with rain too. Plants are looking smashed with a lot of branches hanging by a thread. Looks like most of the trichomes have been bashed off too but they are still wet so will wait for them to dry out. Hopefully soon. I am preparing for a lot of rot as there is dirt and dead leaves inside the buds. Will see. Fingers crossed its not as bad as it looks now.
Stellenbosch had wind speeds in excess of 303km/h so I'm glad we didn't get hit with that or there would be nothing left.
Will update in a day or two.
Have a wonderful week
Did you have a Hurricane 🌀? I think 🤔 if I remember correctly that anything more than that is considered Hurricane 🌀 strength winds. CL🍀 :sorry:

Did you have a Hurricane 🌀? I think 🤔 if I remember correctly that anything more than that is considered Hurricane 🌀 strength winds. CL🍀 :sorry:
They've called it an intense cut-off low weather system here.

Sorry to hear of the damage to your plants, Matt. I hope they're better off than initially thought.

I believe high winds are a result of climate change and are going to occur more often world-wide. We've had similar weather here in Ontario, Canada for the past few years. It's one of the reasons I don't like growing outside.

Can you tell me if you test the strains you sell and if you do, will you (or do you) post on your website? I like to know the terpenes before I buy.

Sorry to hear of the damage to your plants, Matt. I hope they're better off than initially thought.

I believe high winds are a result of climate change and are going to occur more often world-wide. We've had similar weather here in Ontario, Canada for the past few years. It's one of the reasons I don't like growing outside.

Can you tell me if you test the strains you sell and if you do, will you (or do you) post on your website? I like to know the terpenes before I buy.
Hello
I have not tested any of them but most contain beta-caryophyllene, Terpinolene, Myrcene, Limonene and pinene in different concentrations. Humulene is also often present.
These are just the ones that I pick up. I'm a super sniffer or whatever you call it. Either born that way or from 2 decades being a chef. I can pretty much list the ingredients in a dish just by smelling it.

The Wild Lady packs the most limonene which is why it seems to have a very aphrodisiac effect on the ladies. I've heard this from quite a few ladies who have tried it.
All the African sativa I have grown has an underlying scent of soil. Some smell stronger but it's always there.
Not a super scientific answer I know, but it might help you out a bit.

Back
Top Bottom