Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

I'm looking for a place to grow a few next summer. Thinking crawl into a blackberry thicket and clear out a space in the middle. Dig a hole plant a plant. Watch the plant emerge. lol Be like a green volcano.

try an 12V electric fence, its the only thing that thwarted Stoffel, & my pig hunting dog that loved consuming my seedlings
stoffle.png

try an 12V electric fence, its the only thing that thwarted Stoffel, & my pig hunting dog that loved consuming my seedlings
stoffle.png
Dude, I shit you not, but I have met Stoffel

Dude, I shit you not, but I have met Stoffel
an amazing animal, if i hadnt have seen how clever those Badgers are i wouldnt have believed it, they reckon Dolpins are the smartest animals out there but i dont know about that? cant see a Dolphin building a ladder to escape out of its tank when in captivity?...from what ive seen they can only make silly flipper noises etc?
do you know whats the latest on Stoffel? still with his carer?

an amazing animal, if i hadnt have seen how clever those Badgers are i wouldnt have believed it, they reckon Dolpins are the smartest animals out there but i dont know about that? cant see a Dolphin building a ladder to escape out of its tank when in captivity?...from what ive seen they can only make silly flipper noises etc?
do you know whats the latest on Stoffel? still with his carer?
I saw Stoffel at a rescue place outside Kruger. It made me kind of sad really because he spends all his time frenetically trying to get out of a deep pit. They live a long time too I believe. Did he live with you for part of his life?

I saw Stoffel at a rescue place outside Kruger. It made me kind of sad really because he spends all his time frenetically trying to get out of a deep pit. They live a long time too I believe. Did he live with you for part of his life?
ohhh im in Australa, i saw a documentary about Stoffel about 6mths ago, the last segment of the doco was his carer had finally managed to contain him after numerous successful escape attempts with an electric fence, was wondering if Stoffel finally had mastered that obstacle too lol, yes its sad for any animal that is kept locked up, though its almost a certainty in the near future many rare types will only survive in a Zoo with destruction of their habitat...damn this world would be a better place without us humans ha!

Me too haha. Looks like a ratel.

These critters are suffering the same with loss of habitat. This one below is a Weasel. We see them around once in a while. They are very curious. Probably the reason we dont have too many squirrels. These are northern hemisphere critters.

We have these little fellas running around

01-weasel.jpg

And their not so little cousins - Wolverine - these are bad ass. Stay away. They have no fear not even afraid of bears. They are carnivores at the top of the food chain with some bears.

S3OWYuS51nxU2N1xkP7hxb9wtAzqPs8OEQF5rG55ZWMdfDuA&s.jpg

These critters are suffering the same with loss of habitat. This one below is a Weasel. We see them around once in a while. They are very curious. Probably the reason we dont have too many squirrels. These are northern hemisphere critters.

We have these little fellas running around

01-weasel.jpg

And their not so little cousins - Wolverine - these are bad ass. Stay away. They have no fear not even afraid of bears. They are carnivores at the top of the food chain with some bears.

S3OWYuS51nxU2N1xkP7hxb9wtAzqPs8OEQF5rG55ZWMdfDuA&s.jpg
they may look cute and cuddly but will shred you in an instant if they are pissed off!

Looks kinda cute. I bet they smell like ass. lol They could tackle me in the bush crawling under to plant my gear.

Need a bigger gun.

2VooV5J22UIFVI8IuPqMDY-Koqq9SvZ8SOkY3bPa_yHOSSAQ&s.jpg
nahh i reckon the .44 will stop it good, below a statement from somebody who knows about wombats(apologies @Lerugged for off topic)

"All Aussies know the Wombats are anything but cute, furry cuddly little creatures, there bloody BULLDOZERS!! Leave your door open and the fly screen closed and they're in, straight through the screen door, often off its fittings!!! Once in your kitchen to get them out you need welders gloves and a cricket bat!! And don't think they are slow moving, they can move like greased lightning when they need to be.
Cute, cuddly and lovable they ain't!!!! And as for koala Bears ...... don't get me started!!!

nahh i reckon the .44 will stop it good, below a statement from somebody who knows about wombats(apologies @Lerugged for off topic)

"All Aussies know the Wombats are anything but cute, furry cuddly little creatures, there bloody BULLDOZERS!! Leave your door open and the fly screen closed and they're in, straight through the screen door, often off its fittings!!! Once in your kitchen to get them out you need welders gloves and a cricket bat!! And don't think they are slow moving, they can move like greased lightning when they need to be.
Cute, cuddly and lovable they ain't!!!! And as for koala Bears ...... don't get me started!!!
Sounds like they behave like our Vervets. People mistakenly think they are cute.
DSC_0260-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom