Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

Looking great LR. Must be this rain as well as your tlc. I believe we will likely have more come Tuesday. I am a bit over it now though #cabinfever

Love to see healthy plants getting going.

Man I've been looking at SA down where you folks live. Wow sure looks like some beautiful country. If I was younger I'd be down there with a surf board and a bong. Hittin it.

I'ma home body now - still in shape to surf, just dont travel much like I used to. Farmers stay close to the crops an all that.

The beauty of the fields along the beach with no people is breath taking. I wanna go there. Did I mention the surf. Oh wow, I knew it was there just never paid attention.
Good weed good surf, mighty fine folks. You gotta shang-ra-la going. Enjoy it.

Pass it on :passitleft:

an amazing animal, if i hadnt have seen how clever those Badgers are i wouldnt have believed it, they reckon Dolpins are the smartest animals out there but i dont know about that? cant see a Dolphin building a ladder to escape out of its tank when in captivity?...from what ive seen they can only make silly flipper noises etc?
do you know whats the latest on Stoffel? still with his carer?
I don't know man....can badgers be trained to go out and find mines? You would be surprised what people use dolphins to do!

So here is LC-18 tester (first one) the day of harvest. Unfortunately she started to reveg so I chopped her. I have a cut of her to finish properly. Solid buds which would have really filled in if they had been able to go the last 3 weeks or so. I've had a sample and it was very potent although lacked legs and a little roller coasterery but I'm happy with the potency. They are busy drying now and then seeds harvested.

Cheers
IMG_6927.JPG
IMG_6933.JPG
IMG_6946.JPG
IMG_6954.JPG
IMG_6958.JPG
IMG_6967.JPG
IMG_6969.JPG
IMG_7020.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6958.JPG
    IMG_6958.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
@Lerugged thats a nice looking plant.

I like your fencing too - what is that??

Gonna have to get some Durban out now to celebrate!

Great job mate!
Cheers.
I'm pretty happy with how she came out.
The fence is just wooden poles, more for privacy than anything else .
The South Easter has arrived. November being the windiest month in Cape Town. Have not been upstairs yet to assess any damage from last night. Hectic.

Hi Le, is there any possibility or rather a reason to letting the DP go amber? Being the strain that it is does letting it go say, 30% amber give you any couch lock high or will it always be an energetic, focused high?

Hi Le, is there any possibility or rather a reason to letting the DP go amber? Being the strain that it is does letting it go say, 30% amber give you any couch lock high or will it always be an energetic, focused high?
Hey man . You can let it go a little Amber if you like. I find the more Amber the less clear the high and it gets a little more stoney. Still energetic but not clear if that makes sense. Some won't Amber either. Try a variety of harvest timing and see what you prefer. My harvest timing is really just my preference and might not be everyone else's preference. I like to be high as opposed to stoned.

Hey man . You can let it go a little Amber if you like. I find the more Amber the less clear the high and it gets a little more stoney. Still energetic but not clear if that makes sense. Some won't Amber either. Try a variety of harvest timing and see what you prefer. My harvest timing is really just my preference and might not be everyone else's preference. I like to be high as opposed to stoned.
Thank you, makes total sense, I'll try a test nug this week and see how it goes.

that's me too I will usually chop with a little clear left no amber if I see an amber anywhere on top it gets chopped rite away love the clear high!

Back
Top Bottom