Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

Do you like Indicas Lerugged? Just curious. I definitely like the sativas better but I need my Indicas for deep recuperative sleep at night.
In general not really. They have a place for those extra can't sleep evenings or when you have time to kill being useless and fucked up. :) (very seldom with two kids) . I did enjoy the bud this seed came from and it's good to have something different in the garden.. always learning. She has been pretty easy I won't lie. Not going to yield big but she got through winter and into spring and I'll have time to reveg her by putting her with the Durbans under the gas lantern then off on her own from Nov hopefully . Should be a decent harvest ... all things going well. Hah. Let's see

Yeah I blew my back out a couple years ago. If I smoke during the day, I can still work pretty much all day long and do most things I did before the injury. But there is a cost to that.....when the day is over, the back is toast and I am pretty much couch bound in the evenings and the only way I can repeat this the next day is to hit a heavy indica at night in conjunction with my canna capsules to ensure I get my full 8 hours of sleep. As long as I get a good nights sleep, I wake up and back feels good enough to torture again the next day lol. Not really of a fan of being 'stoned' as I much prefer the 'high' with sativas (just smoked some Malawi x Neville's Haze) but without the potent indica at bedtime, I toss and turn from the back pain and can't do shit the next day.

Yeah I blew my back out a couple years ago. If I smoke during the day, I can still work pretty much all day long and do most things I did before the injury. But there is a cost to that.....when the day is over, the back is toast and I am pretty much couch bound in the evenings and the only way I can repeat this the next day is to hit a heavy indica at night in conjunction with my canna capsules to ensure I get my full 8 hours of sleep. As long as I get a good nights sleep, I wake up and back feels good enough to torture again the next day lol. Not really of a fan of being 'stoned' as I much prefer the 'high' with sativas (just smoked some Malawi x Neville's Haze) but without the potent indica at bedtime, I toss and turn from the back pain and can't do shit the next day.
Yeah I get that. Has it's place for sure. That Malawi x Neville's haze sounds like rocket fuel. My vibe. :)

IMG_20190910_134145.jpg

The weed assassin strikes. Not like there is anywhere else on my deck or anywhere around for her to sleep on. This Durban land race survived luckily.

IMG_20190910_134145.jpg

The weed assassin strikes. Not like there is anywhere else on my deck or anywhere around for her to sleep on. This Durban land race survived luckily.
Dang! That cat has no chill! I'm just gonna kill this one!

Ok so just a couple pics of the Durban Durban . I took two little nugget guys to sample so took a few pics. Think still has two weeks or so but looking pretty decent so far. Please excuse the dirt, it was raining pretty hard last night.
IMG_20190913_091944.jpg
IMG_20190913_091902.jpg
IMG_20190913_091834.jpg
Off to do some river fly fishing this weekend so thought I'd just drop these before I head out.
Have an awesome weekend

Reading the questions on smoking sativa or Indica, anyone else out there who can't feel much of a difference in the 2 when smoking? I'l smoke pure Malawi and feel no different than when smoking a heavy indica or hybrid. I'm either stoned or not. No energy buzz or sleepiness for me. I can smash indicas in the morning and work all day or smoke a sativa before bed and sleep like a rock. Weird

Yeah thats definitely not normal LOL. I smoke a LOT for my back and even with my tolerance I can definitely tell the difference between being high (Sativas) and stoned (Indicas).

The same here. I can tell the difference easily, but everybody’s different, man :)

Hey all. So a very quick photo dump of the sativas. Time is short so will update properly later this week. So Far all good. The seedlings took some strain with wet weather and fungus gnats as well as The hot worm casting I planted them into. They are thriving now. The Durban Durban that's just going in to flower os, going be a goodie if the small one that's almost done is anything to go by. I smashed those tester buds and it's already crazy potent. Please excuse the pics the light is not ideal. Anyways have
IMG_20190917_092531.jpg
IMG_20190917_092642.jpg
IMG_20190917_092851.jpg
IMG_20190917_092725.jpg
IMG_20190917_092019.jpg
IMG_20190917_092238.jpg
IMG_20190917_091841.jpg
IMG_20190917_091918.jpg
IMG_20190917_092345.jpg
IMG_20190917_092425.jpg
a good one.

Reading the questions on smoking sativa or Indica, anyone else out there who can't feel much of a difference in the 2 when smoking? I'l smoke pure Malawi and feel no different than when smoking a heavy indica or hybrid. I'm either stoned or not. No energy buzz or sleepiness for me. I can smash indicas in the morning and work all day or smoke a sativa before bed and sleep like a rock. Weird
Yeah I can definitely tell. After an evening smoking Durban I sleep pretty well. But the trick is to have enough. :) indica I find makes me a bit lazy and unproductive. Like Conrad says everyone is different .

Back
Top Bottom