Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

All caught up.
I missed all this awesomeness
Our climate is a priveledge for growers
It's still taking us a long time to utilise what we have in some of the poorest areas with the highest potential
Aah well ..... Africa
Good to be back guys
Great stuff as usual @Lerugged

I feel you Smeegs. I do like to sex before I commit to putting a plant in for so many months. Also a good way for me to check if any hermie traits are present although I've had some pop up in late flower so it's not fool proof. Also impatient when in see sun I want to plant lol

Man schools closed for a month waaaahaaa. So I guess I'll watch my ladies flower and do lots of fishing and shooting. Get the freezer fill in case. It's the correct decision though.

My moms a grade 0 teacher and all schools here are closing by the sounds of it too shops are selling out of hand wash and stuff too over the weekend...serious times.

Perfect timing then lol

My sister-in-law was born and raised in SA, Cape Town I believe and still has family there. We were supposed to take a trip there last year, but due to my work load, I didn’t take a vacation last year so Krista (my other half), her sister and her partner (the SA sister-in-law) all went to Greece for 3 wks instead. It had been my hope to find some “true” DP while there but as we didn’t make the trip, it’ll have to wait until I do make that trip lol

Man schools closed for a month waaaahaaa. So I guess I'll watch my ladies flower and do lots of fishing and shooting. Get the freezer fill in case. It's the correct decision though.
Yeah...things are starting to turn a little uncomfortable here in Canada. The numbers of cases are rapidly growing and more places are shutting down all over the place. Wondering how far it's gonna go cause I know tons of people that can't afford to be off work for a few days.....and we might be going into a long period of waiting it out. I was reading about how the government is planning on dealing with that....putting a hold on people having to pay rent etc....I would love to sit at home if I am compensated.

Yeah...things are starting to turn a little uncomfortable here in Canada. The numbers of cases are rapidly growing and more places are shutting down all over the place. Wondering how far it's gonna go cause I know tons of people that can't afford to be off work for a few days.....and we might be going into a long period of waiting it out. I was reading about how the government is planning on dealing with that....putting a hold on people having to pay rent etc....I would love to sit at home if I am compensated.
hell yes paid leave is always nice!

They're beginning to close things here. Modify the transit. No visits to nursing homes is killing me. Hang on for a while and it'll blow by.

Here is one I've made a few times and it's pretty good. To be honest not a massive fan of cooking gluten free as I eat gluten but I've baked This one a few times in my restaurant a while ago

Ingredients
  • 3/4 cup warm water, about 110° F (6 ounces; 170 grams)
  • 1 packet instant/rapid rise yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons; 7 grams)
  • 1 1/2 cups millet flour (6 ounces; 170 grams)
  • 1 cup tapioca starch (4 ounces; 113 grams)
  • 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (1 ounce; 28 grams)
  • 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
  • 1 teaspoon table salt (not Kosher salt)
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 3 large eggs , whisked (about 5 ounces; 150 grams total, out of shell)
  • 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
  • 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
  • *if desired , replace the eggs with 3 large egg whites

Instructions

• Whisk together water and yeast in a small bowl. Allow to stand for five minutes.
  • In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine millet flour, tapioca starch, granulated sugar, xanthan gum, salt, and baking powder. Whisk to combine. Fit the stand mixer with the flat paddle attachment. Add the yeast mixture, eggs, oil, and vinegar. Mix on medium speed until smooth. Dough will be thin.
  • Spray an 8-1/2" by 4-1/2" by 2-3/4" loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread dough evenly into the pan. Spay a piece of plastic wrap with nonstick cooking spray and place plastic wrap loosely on the pan. Allow dough to double in size. This takes about one hour.
  • When dough has doubled in size, preheat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic wrap from the top of the pan.
  • Bake until the internal temperature of the bread reaches 210°F, about 45 minutes. (If the crust gets too dark before the internal temperature reaches 210°F, place a piece of foil onto the bread. This prevents the crust from burning.)
  • Remove bread from the oven and allow to cool for two minutes. Transfer bread to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
  • When cool, slice into pieces with a serrated knife.
  • Store bread on the counter for up to three days or freeze sliced bread, wrapped in freezer wrap with waxed paper between each slice, and placed into a freezer container, for up to six weeks

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom