Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

Hey guys. Sorry , been crazy busy since I was last on. Had another baby, started a new job teaching cooking and baking online. So been a ton of stuff to wade through. Never mind Rona and some other challenges. So, there is most certainly a grow on the deck. This year I was mainly growing out some seeds of Miss Sticky to find the short and more compact pheno as well as to just tth isolate the pheno's for myself. I also have two transkei x LC-18's in a barrel together. One lanky skinny and one big meaty girl. I was trying to find the rooibaart in the transkei last year but had no luck. Something interesting is that the tops of the buds are quite pink already. Weather it means anything or not will have to see. All the strains where miss sticky is in the mix with the exception of pheno.no.3 are in their leaf drop stage. No matter what I feed or do, half way through flower the leaves drop. For 20 years it's been this way and in the past I used to stress and try everything. Now I am confident it's just what she does. The only way I have done it is in winter but the grow is so quick it doesn't have time to grow enough leaves. Soo.. then I have some smaller pots that got fried by the sun in mid summer but they are recovering. And lastly the only plant with foreign genetics is a lovely sweet and floral smelling SSH I have been running a few years now. Pics to follow

Miss Sticky from 2019's seed run looking massive. Already the colas are thicker than my forearms. Here she is in fine condition
IMG_20210222_113245.jpg

Back
Top Bottom