Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

Now the.SSH she got fried to.
IMG_20210222_113217.jpg
IMG_20210222_113211.jpg

Two transkei x LC-18
Skinny on the left of the barrel.
IMG_20210222_113235.jpg
IMG_20210221_092852.jpg
LR, I do think that this could be a rooibaard. Mama TK had pink pistils too and I was convinced she was rooibaard.

Hey man. They run from 9 weeks for miss sticky right through to 14/15 weeks for the longer runners. I guess it's keeping them happy for so long that mAkes them trickier. Also the buds don't often get dik. Can understand completely why most indoor growers stay away.

I generally just sit in the back and read comments so this is my first comment in a very long time on 420. I really enjoyed reading this journal. One of the things that first caught my attention was that Lerugged's grandfather was collecting seeds and storing them in the 1950's and that has been passed down the line in the family since. I was born in 1950. Keep up the great work Lerugged and pass the skills onto your grandchildren. Thank you for what you have done in keeping old landrace strains alive and kicking for the next generations of growers.

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

@Lerugged whats happening buddy?? Congrats on your new fam member.

Your plants look awesome. Have you harvested your crop yet??
Heya. Thanks . Yes sirI. Just finished trimming and jarring up the last. Got a kg and a half. Not bad. Buds are exceptional this year. Really good season here. Seeds are in for the winter grow. They will sprout as soon as the rains come. Will send some nug pics once I get a change

Congrats ... I am extremely happy with my Transkei I grew out. I wanted to let it go longer than 90 days but I started having issues. Indoors growing plants past 100 days is a huge challenge.

I got a epic male - I collected a lot of pollen.

There was a female that I grew out that had pink trichomes, red stems top to btm and the other day, I pulled the root ball out to plant another plant in that pot. The roots were red too. Amazing... and the weed is GREAT.

I took cuts of everything too and have them going now. Even the male I have a cut running. Going for another 100 day round with the classic wild looking girl. Just put her in flower last week.

I might get her flowering and then finish her outside this summer here. She's just starting flowering now... I'm thinking to put her outside after 90days indoors and see how long I can run her in flower. That wood put me right at the begining of flowering outside here but she wood be already 80-90 days in flowering.. Be cool to see how long she can grow.

You have a 120 day of decent sun for flowering down your way??

Nice pics of your girls on the roof too... sunny days! Great job.

Cheers. Yeah we
Congrats ... I am extremely happy with my Transkei I grew out. I wanted to let it go longer than 90 days but I started having issues. Indoors growing plants past 100 days is a huge challenge.

I got a epic male - I collected a lot of pollen.

There was a female that I grew out that had pink trichomes, red stems top to btm and the other day, I pulled the root ball out to plant another plant in that pot. The roots were red too. Amazing... and the weed is GREAT.

I took cuts of everything too and have them going now. Even the male I have a cut running. Going for another 100 day round with the classic wild looking girl. Just put her in flower last week.

I might get her flowering and then finish her outside this summer here. She's just starting flowering now... I'm thinking to put her outside after 90days indoors and see how long I can run her in flower. That wood put me right at the begining of flowering outside here but she wood be already 80-90 days in flowering.. Be cool to see how long she can grow.

You have a 120 day of decent sun for flowering down your way??

Nice pics of your girls on the roof too... sunny days! Great job.
Yeah we have about 4 months to flower. Maybe 5. Still got one of the long running sativa in a pot going. Nice you are enjoying that transkei. I saw that male. Beast. Will be watching your grow as we head into winter :)

Happy New year to all.
Been manic this year but of course I still have a deck of lovelies going. Here are the Durbans from a breeding project. All pure, some selected phenos. As always organic and mostly just water. Very little extra added or needed. Stretch starting so they are going to get bigger too. Have a wonderful weekend.
IMG-20211228-WA0023.jpeg
IMG-20211228-WA0021.jpeg
IMG-20211228-WA0019.jpeg
IMG-20211228-WA0017.jpeg
IMG-20211228-WA0015.jpeg
IMG-20211228-WA0013.jpeg

Hi Growmies , Growmettes and everyone else.
Welcome to the Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular.

This journal will document my outdoor grow including cloning, breeding, lots of training and hopefully some fat buds at the end .

So what's growing currently you ask?

Currently there are a bunch of Transkei landraces getting their pollen on. A studly male that has unfortunately come down today as there are other plants flowering. The branches are sitting in water and as the flowers open I'll pop them in an open jar to collect pollen. I have cuts too.

9 Durban landraces from various locations as well as some Durban Durban crosses.
A SSH finishing flowering along with a LSD.
A Durban x Durban that's half through flower and is looking really impressive.
A Durban x Durban that's just starting to flower and looks incredible. Thick stems , huuuuge leaves and abundant new growth.

2 x Botswana landraces that have sprouted for breeding and just because why not ?
2x Malawi land races not popped yet
1 x Kenyan landrace

1× Miss Sticky (Durban landrace ) moved from inside to a gas lantern vibe outside. Today is her first day.
1 x Wild Lady (Durban landrace) moved from inside to a gas lantern routine outside. Today is her first too.

OK so some pics:
First up the Transkei male that was chopped.
IMG_20190907_131711.jpg
IMG_20190907_131627.jpg
IMG_20190907_131649.jpg

Then the Durban x Durban going into flower looking really strong. Thick stalks, stems and huge leaves . Similar to the other Durban x Durban
IMG_20190907_133317.jpg

IMG_20190907_133412.jpg

IMG_20190907_133336.jpg

IMG_20190907_133352.jpg

IMG_20190907_133345.jpg
Subbed!

Back
Top Bottom