Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

Ok so somehow I managed to score 2 hours alone this afternoon. Here is what went down.
First the nursery bags are no good as expected. We had two days of 30c weather and the ladies took strain. A couple almost cooked. So I mixed up some really hot soil for the ladies. About 1 part used soil to 1 part compost. Some bone meal and lots of pearlite. Also mixed in a half shopping bag of crushed washed and baked cuttlefish inners. The stuff you give to budgies.
When it came to transplanting the poor roots were super warm. Shame on me. Anyways I worked the roots a bit to spread them out and potted up into 20 lt. The two bigger durbans will go into the barrels end of November. They are still on gas lantern.
IMG_20190928_200940.jpg
IMG_20190928_201321.jpg
IMG_20190928_201208.jpg
IMG_20190928_201101.jpg

Wild lady too
IMG_20190928_201510.jpg
IMG_20190928_201425.jpg

Then one Durban (sticky x wild lady) into her barrel until harvest. Yes I know it's a big pot small plant.... I'm not fucking around here with her. She can spread out from day one. She has about 150lt. I don't have issues with watering in big pots and I want her to go looking for water. She got topped.
The other Durban has been topped and is doing well in her final home.
Here they are
IMG_20190928_201703.jpg
IMG_20190928_202330.jpg
IMG_20190928_201627.jpg

Right then onto the transkeis
One got fried... the weakest one. She may recover as she is now in a less direct sunlit area. Then a bunch of the ladies. It doesn't come out on my photos but one of the ladies had super dark red hairs so that's exciting. She seems to have revegged already so may gave to wait longer to see for sure. I'll try get better pics tomorrow. Was either I get shiz done or I play with the camera. Two hours is like a full day off for me.
Anyways the early lady took a bit of sun strain as well but she will pull through just fine . She has had her third round of pollen and is already pretty well seeded. Heavy peach smell coming through which is a new one for me.
Here they are
IMG_20190928_202943.jpg
IMG_20190928_202906.jpg
IMG_20190928_202736.jpg
IMG_20190928_202558.jpg
IMG_20190928_202459.jpg

Will get some pics but I've taken some cuts of the Durban x Durban (monster crops) The transkei with the red hairs, sticky and wild lady. Tomorrow I'll start pollinating the dxd a couple branches and I'm going to do one branch with that transkei male justy just.
Have a goodie.
Peace

Not sure who has the pure Durban, most have been crossed with some indica to lower flowering times. I have Durban from Sensi Seeds and I believe Seeds of Africa's Durban Magic is worth checking out.

Go to ACE for the Panama. A buddy of mine just sent me this pic of his panama last night.

Thanks. Man that is a beautiful plant!

Some pics of my side chick LSD. Ripening up I recon. I'm considering just popping her under the cfls to reveg after harvest.
Then the two ladies sticky and wild. Got tied down hard yesterday. Sticky bouncing back , wild lady taking strain but I'm sure that's more to do with me messing her roots during transplant. Plenty time to recover. Cheers
IMG_20190930_171142.jpg
IMG_20190929_221727.jpg
IMG_20190930_145229.jpg

Today's weather
IMG_20190930_145207.jpg

I'm super excited for this lady to finish. Waiting on weather to pollinate a few branches. Just going and going. Yeehaa.
This is the sticky wild x.
IMG_20190930_170837.jpg
IMG_20190930_170752.jpg
IMG_20190930_170632.jpg

Then the boys club hermed. Fuck that shit.
IMG_20190930_134214.jpg
IMG_20190930_134151.jpg
IMG_20190930_134155.jpg
my God, the sticky wild is a stunner... that's the Transkei, am I right? My Transkei plant is full of seed now and I doubt there will be anything to smoke. I am super happy with that though, given that I was lucky enough to get some tk pollen off you. I am looking online for a guide on when to harvest for seed and I haven't found anything. What can you advise, LR?

She is Durban x Durban.
I'd recommend just waiting until the calyx swells and splits and the seeds get brownish. If you just want seed then I'd say let them go longer and maybe they will reveg and grow strong for a second harvest

She is Durban x Durban.
I'd recommend just waiting until the calyx swells and splits and the seeds get brownish. If you just want seed then I'd say let them go longer and maybe they will reveg and grow strong for a second harvest
Perfect, thanks. I will definitely try for a reveg

my God, the sticky wild is a stunner... that's the Transkei, am I right? My Transkei plant is full of seed now and I doubt there will be anything to smoke. I am super happy with that though, given that I was lucky enough to get some tk pollen off you. I am looking online for a guide on when to harvest for seed and I haven't found anything. What can you advise, LR?
That pollen is pretty potent from that male. You should have some interesting crosses if toh have any other females out still?

I have
That pollen is pretty potent from that male. You should have some interesting crosses if toh have any other females out still?
the chronic ryder and the white widow still in flower but they were further advanced so if they do have seed it will be less but yes, those will be interesting mixes. My pistils were also red and I didn't know what caused that... is it like a rooibaard thing or something?

I have

the chronic ryder and the white widow still in flower but they were further advanced so if they do have seed it will be less but yes, those will be interesting mixes. My pistils were also red and I didn't know what caused that... is it like a rooibaard thing or something?
I guess you never know :)

Some pics of my side chick LSD. Ripening up I recon. I'm considering just popping her under the cfls to reveg after harvest.
Then the two ladies sticky and wild. Got tied down hard yesterday. Sticky bouncing back , wild lady taking strain but I'm sure that's more to do with me messing her roots during transplant. Plenty time to recover. Cheers
IMG_20190930_171142.jpg
IMG_20190929_221727.jpg
IMG_20190930_145229.jpg

Today's weather
IMG_20190930_145207.jpg
seems your "side chicks" might need another mention bahahaha... MamaTK is fully preggers by Studley

Attachments

• DSC_8303-Edit.jpg
    DSC_8303-Edit.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 32
hows it going lr im curious my durbans are growing slower than than the other plants ive got going im wondering if that's a trait of those or just what I have don't get me wrong there growing just not as fast as the rest! :)
Hey man. No the should be going crazy in veg. Didn't you just transplant? If yes give a few days. They grow like the other African sativa. Strong and quickly. Yours look great so I'm pretty sure they are good.

Hey man. No the should be going crazy in veg. Didn't you just transplant? If yes give a few days. They grow like the other African sativa. Strong and quickly. Yours look great so I'm pretty sure they are good.
thanks for the encouragement I did just up pot them I will say that theres a lot of growth going on under those solar panels when those branches underneath start popping out ill feel better patience is not one of my strong points but growing these plants and being married to a very patient woman has taught me to have some patience but im stubborn but working on it! :)

Back
Top Bottom