Well been a while but but my babies are not camera shy

In these days I think that I will only do solos u can still get Ozs if you fight my solo the biggest girl I have in my garden and I have 2 more solo right behind her grateful now I'm pleased with the bank all but one strain is great success one strain no matter what I do I can get a decent plant and I was upset because I got 10 of them never get that stain again

Yes @Bill284 this is the 3 I pooped two bag beans 1 bank can you see what I mean

20220512_005215.jpg

Yes bill284 this is the 3 I pooped two bag beans 1 bank can you see what I mean

20220512_005215.jpg
Yes but I'm looking at the solo's, wow they are big.
They others don't look too bad.
What strain are they?

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Well the bag seed og kush and the banks expert gg4 I used the process on all the ones that get old enough to handle it . she's a bank baby bigger than all the rest that's in four times the size of pot
@Bill284
20220511_232730.jpg

Well the bag seed og kush and the banks expert gg4 I used the process on all the ones that get old enough to handle it . she's a bank baby bigger than all the rest that's in four times the size of pot
@Bill284
20220511_232730.jpg
Wowza :theband: that's incredible.
I grew a 4' jher in a one gallon pot once , by mistake. :rofl:
She got a bag by flower though.
She is full flower in a solo though :thumb:
Great work Amigo.

Bill

You said 4 ft in a one gallon wow thats awesome

it's no problem depending on media and grow style. it's possible to routinely hit that in hempy or coco. i got a caged hempy grow going with five plants doing that right now.

the solo cup stuff @Dank777 is pulling off here though is super super cool.

i grew a hempy clone to flower in a 750ml shampoo bottle, but i topped it off / tied it / trained it. i don't think it made more than 2ft tall.

it's no problem depending on media and grow style. it's possible to routinely hit that in hempy or coco. i got a caged hempy grow going with five plants doing that right now.

i grew a hempy clone to flower in a 750ml shampoo bottle, but i topped it off / tied it / trained it. i don't think it made more than 2ft tall.
Ty very much @bluter

@bluter how much did you get with the shampoo bottle

how much did you get with the shampoo bottle

i never weigh my weed lol
at least until i have to do an extraction or make a tincture. i remember being curious though. it think we pegged it a touch over an ounce dry weight.

edit : i guessed a quarter mid flower at the time, but i was blown away badly.

@Bill284 have ever did the solo challenge
Good morning Dank :ciao: hope you had a nice weekend.
I grew for production / volume and quantity.
Although I did do some experiments for fun, mostly training.
I didn't have the opportunity to experiment with fun stuff.
If I grew a big girl in a small pot it was a time or space issue, not for fun.
You have done a great job on yours.
Maby when I get the room running again I'll have the chance to do a bit of experimentation.
Talk soon.

Bill

Update on the challenge I must say keeping her healthy is a lot of work but for the sake of a good challenge got another solo behind her that will be better but she's fighting

20220521_013939.jpg

Update on the challenge I must say keeping her healthy is a lot of work but for the sake of a good challenge got another solo behind her that will be better but she's fighting

20220521_013939.jpg
Good morning Dank :ciao: hope your having a lovely weekend my friend.
The big girl looks hungry, have you been feeding regularly?
Oh and I love the Tape.:love:
Better safe than sorry, hold her together. :thumb:
I did the same thing.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Every water I feed her I think I been over watering my next one will be better just getting a understanding for this solo thing I did one a lot wrong but it could be worse still think she will do well but it saddened me to see her like this @Bill284

Back
Top Bottom