Well hello there!

0reganO

Hello, just created a profile at this (of what I've seen so far) excellent site! First I was just snooking around for LED info. And when I, 10 hours later, found myself still reading the forum I figured it was the right thing to to! Also I learned that 10 hours of looking at journals and stuff while :roorrip: makes your eyes very red! :)

Me, I'm 29yrs old, from Norway. I have not gown anything myself yet but that will change soon. I've been smoking for about 10yrs now. Mostly hashish. Weed is kinda hard to get up here so the logical step is growing it myself. Just have lots of :reading420magazine: to do! At first I smoked just because it so dmn nice. But after some yrs I got a neck injury (not smoking related) and found out that the magic of MaryJane also worked as a good painreleaf aswell!:)

Anyway, tnx for the excellent tips and journals. Keep 'em comeing! Looking forward to posting a journal in the future!

:peace: :allgood:

Awesome man, Hope you have fun while your here! Since you mentioned LED's I assume you are going to grow indoors, are you going soil or hydro?

Looking forward to seeing your journal, good luck man!
:roorrip:

-Rusty

Yes, I'll be growing indoors and I would like give hydro a go. Since I've never grow a batch I feel mabye hydro is going to a big challenge. But i figured if I start at hydro I'll have a more steep learning curve. Pluss a friend of mine have hydro so he can help me out a bit.

Oh, and good luck on the mini frige! Looks nice!

:allgood:

Hi 0reganO, :welcome: to america and the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining the best 420 site on the net.
Norway is a place I would like to see but it wont happen.
Must be a beautiful country. :grinjoint:
Take a moment to vote in our 420 contests. :)
Warning: Growing your own meds is addictive.
Keep enjoying the forums :reading420magazine:, and stay right here with us.
Take the time to make some friends, and I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Welcome to 420 0reganO:grinjoint: I'm a noobie as well and was glad I found this place. The answers to any questions you'll have when growing those meds will come from all of the experience these good people have.:welcome::bong:

Yes, I'll be growing indoors and I would like give hydro a go. Since I've never grow a batch I feel mabye hydro is going to a big challenge. But i figured if I start at hydro I'll have a more steep learning curve. Pluss a friend of mine have hydro so he can help me out a bit.

Oh, and good luck on the mini frige! Looks nice!

:allgood:

Hey bro, glad to see you here. There are lots of good hydro growers here, I'm doing one myself right now. Any questions please feel free to look me up, I'll help as best I can.

Back
Top Bottom