Well Here Goes Nothing

jeannieg56

Hi ya'll, I'm Jeannie, Jeannieg56 on here, ah, first time grower, first time on lots of thing here in the last yr or so
Lost my husband of 20 yrs to Cancer in December of 2014, being from a nope to dope state he and I smoked what we could get of medical or just really high grade smoke,I'll be 59 this Aug,, yeah hot baby here good old summertime kid, smoked since i was 15 havent wanted to kill anyone while smoking except if they bogart then maybe, I have things totally wrong with my back, and hips have broken both knees and have serious terrible pain in them alot , and have been loosing my eye sight in my left eye due to a injury, but if i somke good smoke i relax the world goes by i do things i need to get done, i dont smoke every day wished i could, hence the trying of growing. if all goes well with this one then i will try different stuff. do things i like to do, too reading, quilting, borning old stamp collecting, and chilling with my cats Texas and Curly Sue

Gad to hear you have found some relief of your suffering in using Cannabis.
I use it for medical reasons & recreational reasons , it certainly does work and it provides a safe recreational use that liqueur is incapable of.

I find it odd that alcohol is promoted and Cannabis demonized when it really should be the other way..
thankfully change is taken place !

that is why its up where they cant get to it right now, and they know better than to mess with my plants at all
and they think they are dogs lol always with me under my feet lol,

They can be a Trojan horse for mites "all pets" but especially cats.

Do you need help posting pics?
You wanna start a journal?

Let us know we can help ya out.

well its just best to keep ALL friends human ands not away. Mites travel on anything they can even us. But that's neither here nor there lets get your grow going then hopefully deal with no issues!

yeah i am going to put her back outside in a few minutes and leave her alone for a few days and see how she grows with out me bothering her , lol much

Back
Top Bottom