Well Here We Go - Second Grow With Same Set Up But With One Grow Under My Belt

Goldenmike

Supp guys I'm back for a second grow, entend up with many problems at the end of flowering but learned a lot ! So I started my first grow like this :
This is my first grow ever, I will be glad to take any advices from your many experiences! I'm actually in the making on my set up, the tent is up, the light is in the tent, waiting for some clip fans, Humidity and temp control is in the tent. Bought a Ph tester. Will be buying PH up and down kit soon enough. Still wondering if you guys have some preferences for the pots and the soil brand and mix. I will be growing 5 Bubba Kush seeds, in a 4X4X7 tent. So any advice for the soil, the pots and the nutes I should use are welcomed.
I Will be posting couple of photos later when the set up is done and I get those seeds in the mail, should take 2-3 more days so I can soaked em up, what 18-24 hours ?

Have a chair guys, I hope this journey's gonna be fun and resulting in lots of big colas!!
(Not going to ask how much I can yield or anything, I just want to have a nice frist grow and nice buds!!)

So at the end I did get Nice colas and nice buds for my first grow but I like to think that I'm way better than that and I can do much more than what I did. So I challenged my self for a second grow, didn't start really good since I overwatered my seedlings plus my ph tester was unbalanced so I gave the seedlings wrong phed water, so one seedlings did die.... and all four other were in boretty bad shape after 10-14 days in their solo cup... I decided to take a chance and transfer them to bigger pot and new soil, a fresh start what can I say!! And well new lights news environment; tent, leds, air extractor, fans and things like that... it took them back to life !! So I'll start a new journey with those seedling which I'll consider at that point 2 weeks total. I'll give them another big 4-6 weeks of veg total to grow the shit out of them. So have a seat and join the ride with me for that grow, 3 purple kush and 2 bubbas will be the scene of huge colourful smell like teen spirits buds!! Here they are saying hello to all of you !
Peace
420-magazine-mobile709680355.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1331478613.jpg

Re: Well here we go second grow with same set up but with one grow under my belt expe

Already facing problem of humidity.... I struggled ALLLL my first grow with high humidity because of spring and hot autumn, now that it's winter I can't get my humidity higher than 33% -__- so I'm giving them water every 3 days or so instead of 4-5 for now.......fun times !!

Get yourself a ultrasonic coolmist humidifier, they are 40$ then go to amazon and get an inkbird temp and humidity controller Set your fan to cool the tent and have it stop if it gets too cold during lights off. set the humidifier to run when you get to a certain threshold, up to the RH you want then it shuts off. it was 60$ but those have kept my tent stable as able,
IMG_298019.JPG

This is mine, I love it has really put my mind at ease. Hope that helps look forward to watching from the start.:bong::roorrip:

Get yourself a ultrasonic coolmist humidifier, they are 40$ then go to amazon and get an inkbird temp and humidity controller Set your fan to cool the tent and have it stop if it gets too cold during lights off. set the humidifier to run when you get to a certain threshold, up to the RH you want then it shuts off. it was 60$ but those have kept my tent stable as able,
IMG_298019.JPG

This is mine, I love it has really put my mind at ease. Hope that helps look forward to watching from the start.:bong::roorrip:

That thing is sweet! I cant find the combo one though. There seems to be just humidity ones :( Id love to grab one of those. Do you have a model number?

Hey guys !! Been a week since last pictures, I did a first topping on the ladies. They seems to have completely recovered and are now on a thrive mood! Humidity still pretty low but they oook healthy. I control my temps way better than last time and humidity is always stable now that I have a air extractor. They seems to be happy here's a picture of them ! Have a good one.
420-magazine-mobile542633788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile441536477.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1797974017.jpg

You should move your hygrometer down to the plants, while th humidity is likely low it's most likely much higher by the plants as the build their own microclimate. You'll get a more accurate reading of the environment they're in. Looks like they got past the overwatering nicely!

Hey guys been so busy on the lasts weeks, I didn't even noticed how many week I was at and still turned the flower mode on... oh well they are kind of small but i will run out of buds soon so I need a new batch ASAP hahaha. Here's pictures of them around 3 days after flower mode on. If I get an other 2-3 ounces I'll be happy, do you know why the top of the girls are yellowing but not all of them it looks like all the purple kush are yellowing, is it because of the strain or they have a lack of something ? Waiting for your answers, happy holidays !!
420-magazine-mobile1729013903.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1714523372.jpg

I don't know for sure I'd say 5-6 weeks but I didn't count first 2 ones because they had so much trouble with my overwatering -_-

22ish for one and 36ish inches the other one, as the intructions says to...I thought about that one too but then the others look healthy green....I don't know

22ish for one and 36ish inches the other one, as the intructions says to...I thought about that one too but then the others look healthy green....I don’t know

Hmmm.. Whats your RH looking like? These are obvious things youve probably checked but you should make a list. It really helps. Elimination until discoveration is what I always say lol. But really, it works :)

ps thats my word... dont you dare use it :p :p haha

Around 6 days in flower, stretching a little, not gonna sim for more than 2.5-3.5ounces though since the size seems as mush as my last grow. Oh well, it's good weed !! Pretty good one actually hehe.
4ae6e3d2f292a1b9d609193bb3c36cd0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom